Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader (40413 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by greatman247(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,
Nothing is permanent in this life
Isn't it funny how Jonathan turned from looter to lootee.

God will keep punishing GEJ for looting this country dry using his cronies.

Now he knows what it feels like to be looted.

You are absolutely right. He himself is a bigger thief that steals from us all.
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2017
They should have stolen and sold Jonathan himself along all those goods. The useless man contributed to our problems in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by smileyoo: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2017
police is still your friend, but not every police is your friend.

1 Like

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by MrSly(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

You should have allowed God to punish him instead of using your APC criminal machinery to loot his house. I wonder whom God will eventually punish. A weak man or a wicked man?
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Ofeakwu(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

[img]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

[/img]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by kelly72: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2017
He sounded believable
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by omolami: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
I know that most past president use their tribal men as security aids. Why did GEJ allowed Musa non-tribal man to be his aid?
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by wellmax(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:
[s]
Buhari

You will never go unpunishedr [/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by do4luv14(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

and you will keep rotting in ignorance
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
I am yet to see a Nigerian Police Officer who is not criminal at heart. Everyone who joins the Police Force these days, have one motive in mind. It is called 'Egunje'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by tonquendo4u(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

Receive brain
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by stormborn28(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
meeeennnhhhh...if police wan steal na on a high level oooo....they almost scrape d paint on d wall along....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by earthcrust: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oh! My God. Stealing was never associated with some notherners but today they are No1 in kidnapping, terrorism, stealing, by force infant marriage, tribalism, nepotism, oppressive, wicked, cruel,and evil. This is not ordinary, something has gone wrong.
An average Nigerian businessman was comfortable doing trading with Housa Ppl including myself but now there is no trust anymore. Its a spiritual plague inflicted by Satan on those who have been mislead by some bad leaders to believe in a lie
It is amazing that even wen it is obvious that this cruel beliv is not giving them peace and progress yet their eyes are not opened to see that d cruel believe has placed my brothers in d North on d wrong path of life.pls pls pls don't hate Housa Fulanis if u are a true Christian but rather pray that God shld open their eyes to know d truth so they can be free. For God so love the world.
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by almarthins(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Hehehehe...u wey dey pray bad pray for another man. You dont what will befall u d next minuete?

I feel sorry for u...may na hunger dey minister hatred into ur heart

1 Like

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by hibee4uall(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gobe original Gobe...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by eejo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

ode so Gej rule nigeria from 1960 till 2015
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
stealing s not corruption neither s looting corruption

1 Like

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by FearGodinall: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

But your God will bless OBJ, tinibu, fashola, IBB, TY ,saraki,Amaech ,and co abi? Learn to be objective for not nice.
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by rainbow88: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

So bec

so because to you looting him now serves as a purnishment & you don't like the man, looting in this case is permissible?
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by FearGodinall: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Where is justice?.. Where is equality before the law?.. How the police men were quickly arrested for carting away 6 plasma TVs, & 3 refrigerators, meanwhile the big thief himself and his wife have been evading justice under the guise of witch hunting & persecution... Nawa o
Just listen to yourself and see how stupid you are, obj was just having less than a million naira before he was elected as President but to day obj is richer than the country he governed, how many times have you called for and why obj is working free? what of buhari himself, tinibu fashola, helrufa the midget, and co but you see them as leader and not the other way round. Nigeria parting is eminent is just a matter of time.
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
See ehn if only Nigerian police takes discipline and accountability serious, their men wont be found committing crimes with ease. this shows that the policemen never learn any form of discipline during training (thats even if they even undergo any form of training).
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by belindar: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Buhari

What has Buhari got to do with Jonathan house that was burgled?

Even the Jonathan use public funds to acquire to properties in the first place
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by manikspears: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Buhari

and what is buhari's business in this?
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by sapele914(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Buhari

May jehovah grant the same on your parents whatever you mean by go unpunished.

Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by sapele914(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
omolami:
I know that most past president use their tribal men as security aids. Why did GEJ allowed Musa non-tribal man to be his aid?
How do you know,are you talking from experience?has your father been a gate man to any political big wig?
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by thunderbabs: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Often time, i wonder why it pains a thief when his items or properties get stolen.....all due respect, i mean...

Jus+like a yahoo boy scamming people angry at someone who scams him...i just dont get that part of nature.

Shouldnt you just see it as the game
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by tina23: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=AkupeMBANO post=59103839]Jonathan remains a Legend. [/quote yesooo
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Change is constant,

but seriously ,u are a big mumu oh! Dont quote me please, just like my comment or lightening go fire you.
Re: I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader by otokx(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
When you keep Police to guard a house that nobody goes to in months, what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Lagos State (Photos) / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.