Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. (1515 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by laborious(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bshs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by IAMSASHY(f): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
See y ladies frndzone some guys:every lady has a "main boo" dey ar seriously inluv wt. Den dose ones in frndzone ar dere 4 a reason. Once in a while, d lady wl chat hm(d frndzoned guy) up or even hang out wt hm bt ntin else, it's jst mere hanging out and gisting. D reason dey frndzoned u is incase d main boo breaks off, dey wl easily jump 2 d nxt available guy. Dat y sometimes, u see a particular lady who doesn't really care abt u gvin attention. sometimes u mayb lucky and end up wt her bt sometimes also, if d "main boo comes bak, u ar as gud as gone

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Geosystem(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
She had a taste of the food she has been serving numerous unfortunate guys. I don't think I have any experience of friend zoning because before it starts I will be the one to cut communication first and distance myself. I feel for guys that are going through this friend zoning of a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
I will be back
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
See y ladies frndzone some guys:every lady has a "main boo" dey ar seriously inluv wt. Den dose ones in frndzone ar dere 4 a reason. Once in a while, d lady wl chat hm(d frndzoned guy) up or even hang out wt hm bt ntin else, it's jst mere hanging out and gisting. D reason dey frndzoned u is incase d main boo breaks off, dey wl easily jump 2 d nxt available guy. Dat y sometimes, u see a particular lady who doesn't really care abt u gvin attention. sometimes u mayb lucky and end up wt her bt sometimes also, if d "main boo comes bak, u ar as gud as gone
I don't know why i feel like flogging this poster.angry

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Apina(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Here to read lies From those who feel like polishing their egos online undecided
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:
I will be back
terminator cheesy
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by laborious(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Apina:
Here to read lies From those who feel like polishing their egos online undecided
bros abeg no kill this tread with your killer bad mouth, let people that have ego lie while egoless folk like you read and either enjoy or get mad....

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by ib4real95(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Sense is far from you.. It seems you have a brain tumor

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by offishialpablo: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
for ur mind we be substitute now........mtchew

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by ib4real95(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Seems your brain is on leave.. It must have grown a tumor.. Eediot

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by WizAkzy: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
I don't know why i feel like flogging this poster.angry
Imaginegrin some girls are wicked

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Imaginegrin some girls are wicked
Veli veli wicked.Good morning.smiley
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by makydebbie(f): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
offishialpablo:
for ur mind we be substitute now........mtchew

Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Veli veli wicked.Good morning.smiley
morning sweetiepiekiss how was your night?
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Lolz
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
morning sweetiepiekiss how was your night?
Awwwnsmiley short and sweet.cheesy How are you doing?
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Awwwnsmiley short and sweet.cheesy How are you doing?
I'm doing great dear
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Once a lady is in a serious relationship, other guys coming ought to be friend zoned... Simple.
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great dear
How's that fine boy?
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
boring!
Re: The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. by laborious(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2017
chenzen:
boring!
na wa 2 u o!! anything you lay your hands upons stays dead..

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Church Say About Oral S*x? / Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart / Sex With My Security Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.