Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage (2929 Views)

Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by tkgz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerian Bride Shows up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage
A lady stunned the attendees of her marriage ceremony when she opted to appear naked to the amazement of everyone during the occasion.
The story alleges that the bride who is the daughter of a local chief, chose to bare her breasts on her traditional wedding day in consonance with the age long moribund culture of her people.

The shocking event took place somewhere in the Southern part of Nigeria and the picture has been making rounds on Twitter.

See full Here: http://sungist.info/nigerian-bride-s-itional-marriage/

Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by seunlayi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is serious
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Kokaine(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
you can see every ones face looking down cast and horrified
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by luminouz(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Op..why are u such 2faced liar!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2017
have seen dis pix before
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Lalas247(f): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
This is Serious shocked in shinarlaura voice wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Lalas247(f): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
have seen dis pix before
Recycled
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Travelking: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm thats serious
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Martin0(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Are this people not from Akwa ibom or so?grin
Nah I will fight this called tradition to stupor..
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2017
This people should be the ijaw or akwa ibom both have similar tradition's have attest to onegrin
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2017
I saw this same picture sometime last year. did she get married again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by shinarlaura(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:
This is Serious shocked in shinarlaura voice wink

Hahahahaha

Goodmorning sweety. I left u a message on whatsapp.
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha
shinar shinargrin Where ve u been?grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by shinarlaura(f): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
shinar shinargrin
Where ve u been?grin

I ve been around. Maybe u didn't see my tiny self grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by Lalas247(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha

Morning oh ok ..lol was using my other phone I will check it later
Re: Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage by shinarlaura(f): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning oh ok ..lol was using my other phone I will check it later

Ok dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Female Secondary School Students Twerking During School Program / BURANTASHI The P3nis Enlarging Herb. Does It Really Work? Testimonies / Christian Sister Shares Video Of Her Breast To Knee, Faces Justice (see Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.