Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

BURANTASHI The P3nis Enlarging Herb. Does It Really Work? Testimonies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BURANTASHI The P3nis Enlarging Herb. Does It Really Work? Testimonies (2928 Views)

[SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BURANTASHI The P3nis Enlarging Herb. Does It Really Work? Testimonies by ChuksEpells: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
I was chilling with my guys and an Hausa guy came trying to sell this magic herb to us saying it will increase our Johnny's size.
After laughing for almost a minute I was shocked when the Hausa guy opened his trousers for us to see the evidence ( it was huge like Miranda bottle).
so out of curiosity I want to ask anyone who have heard of this herb to share their testimonies.
Re: BURANTASHI The P3nis Enlarging Herb. Does It Really Work? Testimonies by ChuksEpells: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian (episode 3) / Snake Given To Woman By Native Doctor To Make Her Rich Start Having Sex With Her / When Last Did You Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.