Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Does This Even Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Even Mean? (747 Views)

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Even Mean? by SAsunset: 1:27am On Aug 03, 2017
My ex boyfriend and dated for about 9 months until he recently broke things off with me stating that he feels as though he can't make me happy and he can't give me what I need and deserve. He says a part of him isn't ready for a relationship and a part of him does. He said that if he's in a relationship with me he doesn't just want a relationship he wants more.... but he broke it off with me!!! I'm so confused.

I accepted it at the time and decided I was going to move on. Obviously hurt, I blocked him to make the separation easier. Well he panicked and texts me on an app asking why I blocked him. I told him he left me and I don't understand. He said he's still very confused and that he didn't leave me. I realized he didn't know what he wanted so I decided to tell him to relax and give it time so we can move on. I reassured him that I don't hate him and that I've been grieving the loss for a while (he was extremely cold and distant before the breakup). He said he will respect my need for space and try not to contact me.

Bearing in mind that he broke up with me WTF?!! I'm so confused but I had to be the mature one. He needs to think about what he wants.
I can't lie, I love this man and I want him forever but some areas of our relationship obviously haven't been great and I don't just want a mediocre relationship.

Guys what's going on in his head, what should I do?

Ladies, what do u make of this? Should I give it time and hope for the best or should I move on?
Re: What Does This Even Mean? by medexico(m): 1:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Move on!

There is no point wasting your time on what might not be

It is not even healthy

If he is yours he will come around. #shikena

1 Like

Re: What Does This Even Mean? by fatimababy95(f): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:It's not for me. I tried human flesh and it's too salty for my taste.
Re: What Does This Even Mean? by escapefromusa(f): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2017
fatimababy95:
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:It's not for me. I tried human flesh and it's too salty for my taste.

Fati ... ki shiga hankalin ki.

I have seen this same comment 5 times.

Lafiya ?
Re: What Does This Even Mean? by ibkkk(f): 4:44am On Aug 03, 2017
The guy had told you his mind already. Any other thing aside that na wash.Put your mind off him,you'll get over it with time.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Even Mean? by enesty77(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Keep calm, pray to your GOD and never get worried about it at all..the problem isn't from you, but the guy. Let him know u love him. Advice him to take enough time and think through, that u are still very much around. You don't need to rush into things. Trust me, he will come back fully after a while. When he gets back, try and find out what distracts him most, and learn to understand his areas of weaknesses. EVERY HUMAN BEING NEEDS SOME SPACE ATIMES.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Even Mean? by slimfairboy(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Well, If u truly love him, don't rush into a new relationship yet(as they say "the only way to heal a broken heart is to love again") bcus u're heart broken... First, try to find out why he is not yet ready whole heartedly and why he's not sure about u guys (if he has no genuine reason, then u know he's seing someone else. Cuz a guy won't wake up one day and decide to end things jus like dat) But if u already know his reasons, then u know weather to wait for him or move on. But above all, GIVE HIM TIME, BE PATIENT FOR SOME MONTHS, IF HE DOESN'T COME BACK, THEN U KNOW WHERE U STAND AND WHAT NEXT TO DO! I wish u guys good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Even Mean? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
When did u guys brk up exactly?
Do I know u?

(1) (Reply)

Good News but it's Strictly for Ladies / Guys only- Download The secrets to Approaching ladies [ free ebook,] / SEX STORY: Nicole’s Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.