Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). (13841 Views)

Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by mrmoneyman007: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2019
I know some might have experience it before or what do u think?

for more interesting cartoons visit
www.instagram.com/nicolartstudios

3 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Davash222(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2019
The guy's excuse could be justified, but the girl's excuse is baseless!!

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Not all girls are like that lol. When I like someone I go all out grin The only time I hold back is when I'm unsure or when they start playing games.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Davash222(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Not all girls are like that lol. When I like someone I go all out grin The only time I hold back is when I'm unsure or when they start playing games.
Playing games, like when they start playing soccer, or Basketball or Snooker

9 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:

Playing games, like when they start playing soccer, or Basketball or Snooker

Like when they start the usual mind fùckery, decreasing communication etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Davash222(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okay.

Sorry, we don't do that here.

1 Like

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by mrmoneyman007: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

so u love it when they keep it real
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:

Okay.

Sorry, we don't do that here.

Should I ask around? grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Davash222(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My second name is 'Around'. Ask me.

9 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2019
mrmoneyman007:

so u love it when they keep it real

Yup, I'm a forthright person, so that would be right up my alley.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:

My second name is 'Around'. Ask me.

No, I'll ask the girls tongue
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Davash222(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, I'll ask the girls tongue
Okay, but not Feminists!!

5 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:

Okay, but not Feminists!!

Okay smiley
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Amanyanabo(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okay smiley
Wow so u understand pidgin
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amanyanabo:

Wow so u understand pidgin

Of course, it's not difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by pansophist(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
He is scared of her rejection, she is motivated by her ego. If a lady does this with me, I will ignore her completely. Delaying response, or replying in a way that makes it seems like you're being forced to respond is an instant turn off.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by mrmoneyman007: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
pansophist:
He is scared of her rejection, she is motivated by her ego. If a lady does this with me, I will ignore her completely. Delaying response, or replying in a way that makes it seems like you're being forced to respond is an instant turn off.

as in very annoying

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by Simplecity(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
are you a Nigerian? please tell me your nor a Nigerian sad...if you are your type is rare as fxck embarassed embarassed
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplecity:
are you a Nigerian? please tell me your nor a Nigerian sad...if you are your type is rare as fxck embarassed embarassed

I'm a South African. But I think it's an individual thing because I don't know how other people are in their relationships.
Thought guys like the chase/"mystery" & get bored/brain freeze quick with my type because there's no challenge, all cards on the table so they can't use their weapons of seduction grin

2 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by zolapower: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course, it's not difficult to unlderstand.

I taught her,shes my bae , my soon to be wife as soon as I pay her lobola . Every south Africa babe's dream shocked

1 Like

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
zolapower:

I taught her,shes my bae , my soon to be wife as soon as I pay her lobola . Every south Africa babe's dream shocked

Oh you charmer, you smiley
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by drizzledav: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quolet's uthor=XhosaNostra post=81591677]

Oh you charmer, you smiley[/quote]
Hey lets get to know each other
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
drizzledav:
[quolet's uthor=XhosaNostra post=81591677]

Oh you charmer, you smiley
Hey lets get to know each other

Eventually, we'll do.
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by drizzledav: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Eventually, we'll do.
We could right now on whatsapp
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
drizzledav:

We could right now on whatsapp

I don't use WhatsApp.
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by ValCon888: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
They are both stupid. If you like someone, talk to them. Rejection will not kill you. Too much ego can make you miss on the best people in your life. Be humble.

6 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by iRepNaija1: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Both of them are stupid and shouldn't be in any relationship. If you like someone, let them know. Also, what's accomplished by forming and playing hard to get if you're into someone?

3 Likes

Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by drizzledav: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't use WhatsApp.
OK what do you use I just really wanna get to know ya
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by movingclouds(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ask around, you'll realize I'm your destination
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
drizzledav:

OK what do you use I just really wanna get to know ya

Nairaland smiley
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by XhosaNostra(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
movingclouds:

Ask around, you'll realize I'm your destination

Hmmmm...
How so?
Re: Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). by movingclouds(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...
How so?
Go to villages that still hold on to their culture. Ask for the man in charge of their deities and tell him "sir, I want to prove to the world that Juju is fake"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.