Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

TRUST Is The New SCAM! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUST Is The New SCAM! (2743 Views)

Trust Is Vital!!! / Trust Is Everything / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Stop demanding to be trusted and make yourself TRUSTWORTHY!

ARE YOU TRUSTWORTHY!?

source: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
This is really important and we should trash it once and for all.

You cannot be demanding trust when you are not making any effort to be trustworthy.

That is how emotional scammers behave!

lalasticlala and Mynd44, we need this post on the front page. Let's argue this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Exactly how girls cheat. If you catch them cheating they'll say you don't trust em.

3 Likes

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Taeewo(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by DarkMagic(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by smartty68(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Trust indeed is the biggest scammer of all time!

We trusted our politicians and they ruined us!

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2017
smartty68:
Trust indeed is the biggest scammer of all time!

We trusted our politicians and they ruined us!
You just brought a new twist to the trust issues my guy.

Lalasticlala, check this controversial post
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Am wondering trust and church which one is the biggest scam?

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2017
blueseacats:
Am wondering trust and church which one is the biggest scam?

The church actually feast off the trust people place in them
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2017
This trust of thing is very delicate but I wouldn't want my partner snooping around my phone, if you trust me enough then don't snoop or ask for my password.
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
This trust of thing is very delicate but I wouldn't want my partner snooping around my phone, if you trust me enough then don't snoop or ask for my password.

You still do not get it, how can someone trust you blindly when you are shielding yourself behind passwords and locks.

They need to snoop first before they can be sure that you are not hiding shit.

They cannot not just trust you, you have to prove yourself trustworthy enough!

Personally, i can't trust you with such statement

NB: Not everyone is really interested in checking the pnone!

4 Likes

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:

You still do not get it, how can someone trust you blindly when you are shielding yourself behind passwords and locks.

They need to snoop first before they can be sure that you are not hiding shit.

They cannot not just trust you, you have to prove yourself trustworthy enough!

Personally, i can't trust you with such statement

NB: Not everyone is really interested in checking the pnone!
I won't snoop on the guy's own so the guy should not snoop on my own. I like my privacy.
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Buking1: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Front page this
Abeg admin we need to debate on this seriously
Let people wake up
Do the needfull admin
I will be back to comment proper proper
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by akaahs(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Opps more oyel to ur elbow, my ex broke up with me base on the premise of trust. She kept doing things that are suspicious and expect me to trust her. I hope couple or partners ll know that trust is earn ND not just expecting one from ur partner without any effort.
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by plessis: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
I can generalize that women are guilty of this.....

They lie and get caught.... When you forgive them, they become sad that there's no more trust....
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Preach it,bro!
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by LordKO(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Open-mindedness is/should be free; this really requires one imbibing adventurous attitude because without it, one would breed a frenemy - yes, frenemy, because when you distrust people prejudicially, you automatically disrespect them, and when that happened, you have sowed a seed of discord especially if you're associating with a noble person. However, what's truest is that trust just like respect is earned not given.

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Op u so right on this.Theirs this lady I was dating before,this issue of I don't trust her caused a lot of friction between us. She can never answer her call in my presence except if the person calling her is her relative Nd any time I complained about it she start saying I don't trust her. So one day I decided to dance the music she started. I stopped receiving calls in her presence Nd even had to password my phone. The next thing she started asking me why I don't receive calls anymore in her presence Nd I gave her the exact answer she always gives me which is (is her privacy?) She could not bear it Nd complained bitterly abt it. But what made me laugh was when she started telling she doesn't trust me anymore. She wanted me trust her but doesn't want to do the ryt thing. We earn trust by our actions Nd deeds. Not given just like that.

3 Likes

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by akaahs(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
plessis:
I can generalize that women are guilty of this.....

They lie and get caught.... When you forgive them, they become sad that there's no more trust....

Exactly bro, I can correlate it with an experience
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Op u so right on this.Theirs this lady I was dating before,this issue of I don't trust her caused a lot of friction between us. She can never answer her call in my presence except if the person calling her is her relative Nd any time I complained about it she start saying I don't trust her. So one day I decided to dance the music she started. I stopped receiving calls in her presence Nd even had to password my phone. The next thing she started asking me why I don't receive calls anymore in her presence Nd I gave her the exact answer she always gives me which is (is her privacy?) She could not bear it Nd complained bitterly abt it. But what made me laugh was when she started telling she doesn't trust me anymore. She wanted me trust her but doesn't want to do the ryt thing. We earn trust by our actions Nd deeds. Not given just like that.

Brother, you gave her an overdose of her medicine.

Imagine her talking of trust when she keeps acting suspicious.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44, we need to debate this issue of trust.

Please move this thread to the front page

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Sister no vex o. Can u stay Nd trust a man who doesn't allow u access to his phones Nd may be lappy? Just be honest to urself.
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Sister no vex o. Can u stay Nd trust a man who doesn't allow u access to his phones Nd may be lappy? Just be honest to urself.

That was what I asked her.

Trust is something you work towards and it does not just fall on one's lap.

How will someone be shielding everything from you and you are still saying you trust them.

I weak brother.

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:

How will someone be shielding everything from you and you are still saying you trust them.

I weak brother.
The issue is that we human beings re not truthful to ourselfs. U can't allow ur partner snoop around ur phone because its ur privacy,so his own for is what? I guess his publicity. Until we start telling ourselfs the truth,that's only way r/hip can last. My partner Nd I uses can pick Nd answer our phones. If am not close to my phone Nd its rings,if my wife is close I can tell her to pick Nd tell the person that maybe am bathing. A man can pretend to still luv Nd trust a woman who doesn't like him coming close to her phone because he himself is not clean. If he is clean,then theirs no way his partner will be doing that Nd he is comfortable with it. U want trust but u act suspicious, how does it work. This issue also caused problem between my friend Nd his wife,both of them are accusing each other of being untrustworthy but non of them allows each other to pick their phone. So I told both of them to work on themselves. They know what Nd y they can't pick each others phone. Any day ur partner stops worrying about u always hiding to receive calls or passwording ur phone,watch him or carefully,cheating has started.

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:

I weak brother.
The issue is that we human beings re not truthful to ourselfs. U can't allow ur partner snoop around ur phone because its ur privacy,so his own for is what? I guess his publicity. Until we start telling ourselfs the truth,that's only way r/hip can last. My partner Nd I uses can pick Nd answer our phones. If am not close to my phone Nd its rings,if my wife is close I can tell her to pick Nd tell the person that maybe am bathing. A man can pretend to still luv Nd trust a woman who doesn't like him coming close to her phone because he himself is not clean. If he is clean,then theirs no way his partner will be doing that Nd he is comfortable with it. U want trust but u act suspicious, how does it work. This issue also caused problem between my friend Nd his wife,both of them are accusing each other of being untrustworthy but non of them allows each other to pick their phone. So I told both of them to work on themselves. They know what Nd y they can't pick each others phone. Any day ur partner stops worrying about u always hiding to receive calls or passwording ur phone,watch him or her carefully,cheating has started.
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
The issue is that we human beings re not truthful to ourselfs. U can't allow ur partner snoop around ur phone because its ur privacy,so his own for is what? I guess his publicity. Until we start telling ourselfs the truth,that's only way r/hip can last. My partner Nd I uses can pick Nd answer our phones. If am not close to my phone Nd its rings,if my wife is close I can tell her to pick Nd tell the person that maybe am bathing. A man can pretend to still luv Nd trust a woman who doesn't like him coming close to her phone because he himself is not clean. If he is clean,then theirs no way his partner will be doing that Nd he is comfortable with it. U want trust but u act suspicious, how does it work. This issue also caused problem between my friend Nd his wife,both of them are accusing each other of being untrustworthy but non of them allows each other to pick their phone. So I told both of them to work on themselves. They know what Nd y they can't pick each others phone. Any day ur partner stops worrying about u always hiding to receive calls or passwording ur phone,watch him or her carefully,cheating has started.

You have really expanded this issue well.

I value your insight.

Lalasticlala
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by OurworkComNg1: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I won't snoop on the guy's own so the guy should not snoop on my own. I like my privacy.

madam, there is nothing like privacy in love relationship. if you want your privacy please stay single. Nobody will snoop on your phone or disturb your privacy
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

madam, there is nothing like privacy in love relationship. if you want your privacy please stay single. Nobody will snoop on your phone or disturb your privacy
Simple
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

Oga you don vex oh.
But imagine, how can two party be in a relationship and still talk of privacy between themselves.

I gbadun your quote

"there is nothing like privacy in love relationship. if you want your privacy please stay single. Nobody will snoop on your phone or disturb your privacy" - OurworkComNg1(2017)

lalasticlala
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

Hmmmm.
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Trust is earned and not your birth right.. the worst is that when you accuse her something u hav suspecting, the next thing is "you dont trust me anymore shit" sister how can i trust u when you recieve more calls from the kunle's of this world than the bisi's, when ifeanyi calls by 12am to check on u? abeg this trust shit na scam.. if u need trust better be prepared to earn it by being open minded to your partner..

1 Like

Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by Prevho: 4:38am On Aug 04, 2017
nwobiebuka:
Trust is earned and not your birth right.. the worst is that when you accuse her something u hav suspecting, the next thing is "you dont trust me anymore shit" sister how can i trust u when you recieve more calls from the kunle's of this world than the bisi's, when ifeanyi calls by 12am to check on u? abeg this trust shit na scam.. if u need trust better be prepared to earn it by being open minded to your partner..

You already got it figured out my guy. Trust is used for deception
Lalasticlala
Re: TRUST Is The New SCAM! by eaglejay13(m): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Prevho:
I get seriously peeved when people talk about trust like it is their right or something they can just get without charges.

I find it very laughable that people believe that once they are In a relationship with you, trust automatically comes along as added advantage.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, TRUST is something else and it is a beast, but so everyone can follow, I will leave beast out of this.

Every one of us now have mobile phones, let’s call the PHONE our RELATIONSHIP then TRUST becomes the BATTERY.

As you know already your phone cannot function without its battery, so your relationship cannot stand without trust.

We all know that already, but the issue we have now is how people view trust, some just think of it as pizza that you just pick up as your own so far you have the cash.

Trust does not just come in one fell sweep, you can actually fall for someone immediately and love them with all your life but TRUST has to be built, you just do not fall in trust.

Like your phone battery, trust has to be charged continuously and if left on its own, the battery depletes and your phone or relationship in this case becomes null, void, and totally useless then it dies.

BUILDING TRUST IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Just like a house, you have to build your trust in your relationship step by step, block by block. No one has a monopoly to it and once you are in a relationship, it becomes the duty of you and your partner to cater for the trust you share and charge it to 100% percent and nothing less!

There is a common deception in relationships, where one partner says you cannot touch their phones you just have to trust them, SERIOULY? That is the greatest scam of the century.

Trust grows on actions and perception, and one of those is being able to know what your partner is up to and not been in the dark, have you seen a hunter in the night without his headlamp, he will just keep shooting blanks.

You cannot just trust anyone because you love them or you believe them a lot, they need to show you evidence in their actions and words, why they should be seen as trustworthy.

No one should demand for trust out of thin air, it is not your birth right and if anyone does that to you, hat person is a fake, a shame, a con artist, a thief and a scammer.

If you are trustworthy enough, you should not be bothered about someone snooping through your phone, this is not just anyone but your partner, your WIFE, your HUSBAND and yet you hide chats and delete call history and you demand TRUST? Something is definitely wrong with you upstairs.

They will say what you do not know will not kill you, REALLY? People who dies from food poisoning, did they know about the poison? People who get assassinated, did they know about the impending assassination?

I could go on and on and show you why that logic is flawed, knowing everything you can about your partner will save you heart ache in the future, take that to the bank.

Do not ever be with anyone who demands for trust without working for it!

You cannot keep late nights and want trust.
You cannot keep all your friends as the opposite sex and expect rust
You cannot be secretive and expect trust.
You cannot hide your phone and expect anyone to trust you.
You cannot talk down on your partner and expect to be trusted.
You cannot keep telling bold faced lies and expect trust.
Loving you alone does not equals to trusting you.
Trust is not something you pick off the ground, you work for it.

Stop demanding to be trusted and make yourself TRUSTWORTHY!

ARE YOU TRUSTWORTHY!?

source: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

I love this, tnx bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This Piss You Off Also? / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Ex BBN Housemate, Eriata Ese, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.