Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,463 members, 7,864,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria (466 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria by Pascal0147(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
The return of President Buhari to the country is close, at least going by the account of the acting president, Yemi Osinbajo and the governors who visited him in London recently.
Now, a sport betting company has it up on thier website asking people to bet correctly on the week he'll return to the country in the month of August with odds ranging from 1.21 to 1.35 (those of you that play bet will know what these odds mean). Lol

Click to see more photos http://codedwap2..com.ng

Re: Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Wow!!

I think I know where I can put my school fees into grin

1 Like

Re: Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria by HMZi: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Can i bet that he comes back in a wooden box? wetin b d odds?
Re: Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria by iambijo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
To those that didn't pay there school fees, here's is a chance to double it
Re: Zero Chills! You Can Now Bet On The Return Of President Buhari To Nigeria by raker300: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sarki can help us in this one..

At least that nigga will be good at something

(1) (Reply)

Kcee For Governor Anambra State / SHOCKING : Nigerian Beggars Will Start Paying Tax – Kemi Adeosun / Goodluck Jonathan Will Be Stoned If He Attempts To Contests In 2019 – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.