Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant (2217 Views)

I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by AndrewDex(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2017
I remenber those days in Unizik when that cult boys were troubling.
A girl was returning from house fellowship heading to her hostel around 7 pm when she heard gunshots. And bottle sounds.
People were running, and then she took to her heels, but not knowing were to run to she saw a office and decided to bash into a nearby lecturer's office.
At least she would find refuge there.
Fortunately for her the office was open and the lecturer has already gone home.
She entered the lecturer's office, closed the door, took off her bra and pant and then she put on the lecturer's male cloth that hangign on the wardrope there,
disguising as a man she put her hands in her pocket, put on the lecturer's spectables and went away like a man.
When the ocult boys saw her passing they greeted her "good morning sir!"
she replied
" how are you doing" and they said "fine sir"
and she went homa nothing happened to her.
When she got home she cooked indomie and egg, and then she wash it down witha bottle of fanta.
After that she boiled hot water and then she bath.
And that was it.
Thanks for reading!
Cc: fairlyusedpant

1 Like

Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by AndrewDex(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, you know wat to Do now, FRONTPAGE ASAP!
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by Vitallyxx(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
E no sweet post another one

1 Like

Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy Lala has turned a place for dumping refuse abi?
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by iamauxin(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Click like if you descended in the thread to see adult action.

1 Like

Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by RetroBull8(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
but those cultists be mumu sha... So the girl sounds like an old man? Why them dey greet lecturer wey dem no know Anyways, thats not my business...
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by Noblefreeman(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by Jaideyone(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
This has to be the dumbest thread ever. So the lecturer just left his door open? And he kept cloths for the girl? And the mumu cultist thought she was the lecture?

Walahi OP you deserve a knock

2 Likes

Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by maklelemakukula(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
hhahahhahahhahaha
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by AngelicBeing: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmm tongue
Re: She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant by AndrewDex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
RetroBull8:
but those cultists be mumu sha... So the girl sounds like an old man? Why them dey greet lecturer wey dem no know Anyways, thats not my business...

my brother even me sef wey write am no know.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife / What Is Your Take On Size And What Size Do You Think Is Okay For A Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.