Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,126 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk (28835 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Husty(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Lawalemi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who is she furious with right now?

But I agree with her position. Most males that are breadwinners woukd hardly cook too
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Safiaa(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is so bad with what she said. She was speaking the truth. Im disappointed that she cannot stand in her truth.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by lebete3000: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:
Lol
Someone cannot play with Nigerians again cheesy grin

Na from clap dance dey take start.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Me i don't understand

Am a very simple person, me i don't understand
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is what u get when u talk before u reason.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Khallyella(f): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
lebete3000:

Na from clap dance dey take start.

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
What is so bad with what she said. She was speaking the truth. Im disappointed that she cannot stand in her truth.
forget all this hardline for the camera, women will come and be begging indoors

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Safiaa(f): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Piiko:
forget all this hardline for the camera, women will come and be begging indoors
What do you mean?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by potent5(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Self-inflicted. Lubbish.

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by ivolt: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
There is no need for crying, she said the bitter truth.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Wishaky(f): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
You were wrong sis, very wrong to have said that openly, you are a celebrity, a role model, I work and support him on every aspect but no matter how weak or tired I am Its a must for me to take kia of his meal and to satisfy him in other room.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
What do you mean?
females are dependent and need trophy husbands you know, I am sure she had her male friends distancing themselves already, dont speak what you don't believe in every week women cry when guys propose you don't know it's prestigious to have a guy you can call your own
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by shilexholly(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Even what she is saying I don't understand
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Safiaa(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Piiko:
females are dependent and need trophy husbands you know, I am sure she had her male friends distancing themselves already, dont speak what you don't believe in every week women cry when guys propose you don't know it's prestigious to have a guy you can call your own
Whats the point of having a husband who is more of a liability than an asset? Yes nobody wants to die single, but comprising your standards just to have a man is nonsensical. Its not by force, and if you think it's by force then you will die in misery.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Safiaa post=59118025]What is so bad with what she said. She was speaking the truth. Im disappointed that she cannot stand in her truth. [/quote You re telling us now that u re more sensible that all the people that saw what is wrong in what she said abi? At times make una try talk true for ones
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by johnson232: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Shut up!!!
You people keep clamouring for men to assist their wives
Instead of propagating oneness by assisting eachother...she is promoting division
What now happens when the table turns around?
Don't we have men who are breadwinners assisting their wives?
Are u siggesting they should stop assisting them?

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by hemmy1843(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
How can she say she can't cook for the husband even if she's the bread winner, meaning she's not submissive and posses no virtue. Didn't she know she should be cautious of her statement knowing fully well its an interview, no wonder their marriages doesn't last. They're supposed to be good models.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Rastamann: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Aunty, you don't understand what? You don't understand why you should cook for your hubby because you earn more money than him. This is why you guys marriages fail...because you guys don't understand!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by sukkot: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Exponental:
Pride...... If you married a responsible man, losing his financial strength shouldn't mean he should lose his dignity..
so his dignity hinges on being cooked for ? lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by charmosky(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
You go understand...Afonja ugly one man abi woman Mopol...
Dirty pig
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
cry ke? what is it with this lady self?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrMcJay:
See mouth

D Law, at times when I'm moving round within Lagos, I do see some cars with the sticker "Wetin Lawyer dey do self" I do laugh at that.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by lebete3000: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ovokoo:
Do you remember where Nollywood Actor, Ronke Oshodi said that she can't cook for her husband?

She has come out crying to claim that she was only joking in the interview and was surprised that her comment was taken out of context.

Watch the Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwTC2ZUdMc

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nollywood-actress-ronke-oshodi-cries-recent-interview-claims-joking-video/

See earlier thread where she said it

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I'm The Breadwinner Of The Family

https://www.nairaland.com/3963559/ronke-oshodi-oke-cant-cook-im

Just watched the video now and after looking dead serious and saying it emphatically and repeatedly "it's not gonna work" she now comes here shedding crocodile tears with storm in a teacup anger "we were just chatting". You're a one-man soldier cos that's what you women deserve. You're nothing but liabilities to men so it's better you take good care of yourselves as you're already doing. And I'm rhetorically throwing back your question at you-"what about the good things you said?". It don't mean sh!t! You've just subconsciously or even consciously confirmed my belief about women now trying to cover your ass up. FOH! Women are good for sex and procreation. No need sticking to them when they castrate you once the only thing that got them sticking to you runz out. Once I get tired of your high mileage punnany from my d!ck override & sight another fresh pussay I also chart new territories. Tit for tat...Simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by DarryOsh(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Exponental:
Pride...... If you married a responsible man, losing his financial strength shouldn't mean he should lose his dignity..

When women make such statements that their husbands must take care of ALL their needs for him to be a real man and earn their respect, they have no idea what it implies.

It implies that women are not supposed to be successful. It implies that women are not supposed to be presidents or governors or CEOs. It implies that women are not supposed to be intelligent. It implies that women shouldn't be educated the same way a man is educated because if men and women are to receive the same education then they have the same opportunities (in an ideal world) . This is 2017 and not olden days of farming, waging wars and gathering for survival. Financial success is not dependent on physical strength where men naturally excel more than women.

We can't walk in two different directions at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by DarryOsh(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Safiaa(f): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
johnson232:

Shut up!!!
You people keep clamouring for men to assist their wives
Instead of propagating oneness by assisting eachother...she is promoting division
What now happens when the table turns around?
Don't we have men who are breadwinners assisting their wives?
Are u siggesting they should stop assisting them?
Here we go again with this equality bullshït. Picking and choosing when you want to be equal with women, but not facing reality. Men and women are not the same. Accept your position as a man in the household and stop looking for excuses.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Me I cannot understand what the furore and hullabaloo is all about o, if a man abdicates his responsibility of taking COMPLETE care of his home to his wife, does he also expect her to come home after a hard day of toil to come and cook for him again?

Abi ori okunrin na a ti yi ni?

Except in extraneous circumstances eg. in-capacitation of the bonafide breadwinner, common agreement etc.,, how can she provide for you and also cook the food for you?

No food for lazy man.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by sukkot: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
charmosky:
You go understand...Afonja ugly one man abi woman Mopol...
Dirty pig
bros do you ever take break from tribalism ? try take one day break na. dem no dey pay for overtime ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Whats the point of having a husband who is more of a liability than an asset? Yes nobody wants to die single, but comprising your standards just to have a man is nonsensical. Its not by force, and if you think it's by force then you will die in misery.
why you taking it personal?? I am at a happy place I don't want no gold diggers but u ain't messing with no broke nigga
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Are u saying this just for saying sake or what. So many women have bn advocating for their husband to be helping out in the home,she said something which she now regret Nd u are the only person with sense to support her? Even she that said it is saying its only a joke. Continue with this ur ideology Nd c how things turns out for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Annie Idibia's 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.