Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk (28836 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Aragon: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
What is so bad with what she said. She was speaking the truth. Im disappointed that she cannot stand in her truth.

Very Shameful and Disgraceful! This is what happens when they are Americana wanna be! How could she come out and start Screaming "What about all the other good things i said" Meaning the others were bad?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by bashydemy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Marriage about to crash hahah, Women with bragging, Ronke sorry ehn She no wan leave that mad house of her husband for Sachel area Ijaiye..
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by johnson232: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
No, it has everything to do with her brand. When you state an unpopular opinion, you are viewed negatively by the public. Therefore it affects everything associated with you. Her statement wasn't stupid, it was just unpopular. There's a difference. She's just trying to be smart by making it seem like it was a joke. She knew what she was saying when she said it, and she still probably agrees with it deep down. It's a good PR move. Don't be silly.
Without wishing to sound obnoxious
U appear to me like a product of a failed marriage & decided to align with your mom's camp
I doubt if u are close to your dad & really related closely with him
This is why the world will always condemn anything that propagates division in homes, because the end results has ripple effects...
U really need to redress your mindset, it is gonna affect your relationship & lifestyle in the longrun
A good child is not partisan, rather unites the dad & mum
Work on your inner hate, it will do u no good
All your comments on this thread has betrayed u by exuding your inner hate

Easy girl...don't hurt yourself....

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Burgerlomo: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Me I no blame her ooo because we husband dey scarce nowadays grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by mecussey(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:
Lol Someone cannot play with Nigerians again cheesy grin
I dey tell you...person no fit follow una play again?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by mecussey(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
Bloggers are the cause of every problem we are facing in this country.
Na Dem cause FG and Psquare problem
Wizkid and Davido
Tonto dike failed marriage
And so many other issues, Possibly she might just be joking.

Who are bloggers, someone cannot make money in peace again?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Laugh wan kill me oooo!

My sister say she no understand. Don't worry, u go understand when that man bring another wife!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by mmmnaija: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm, women being deceived by vanity since the garden of Eden
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by God2man(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
I watched the video on YouTube, she was taken out of context, she was explaining what would happen as a breadwinner. It is a normal situation in the family. Of course, it would be hard for any woman to cook for her husband as a breadwinner.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by StarPlayer: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Shortyy:
So that's why you're crying?
Not everyone is a sadist like you
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by shockwave(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
crownfit2017:
We need to think before saying things....words r like eggs
Oya let's make egg sauce, I'll bring d pepper and tomatoes!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by ladyF(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Had such a good laugh watching this grin

Something that was just an ordinary play
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by PhantomD(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Bitch!!! Deed has been done, all these na damage control
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2017
ladyF:
Had such a good laugh watching this grin

Something that was just an ordinary play
I don't understand...I am furious right now... I don't understand.

But come o what's safiaa's own sef? Is she from a broken home? In a unhappy relationship...the man left?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Smartademu(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
What is she trying to deny here? Everything she said was in black and white, self-explanatory and clear. After she don shit for Church she wan come clean am Abi?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by rhektor(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Even this crocodile tears.........It's not gonna work

Lesson think twice before speaking
" Yára gbọ́rọ̀, lọ́ra fèsì " (be swift to hear, but slow to respond), because in the end it's not gonna work
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Next time think before you speak
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk by EmmyDe25(m): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Shortyy:
So that's why you're crying?
LOL. why wont she cry. When her inlaw don tell her make she carry her load comot for house untop the statement wey she make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.