Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago (50353 Views)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
jessetom:
Hello NL.
My crush says that if I could get 10 likes for this comment that she will date me.
Please guys help do the needy.
Thanks...

Needy ni, hungry ko undecided

Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by Dahrah: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
She bleached too.. issokay
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by chuckky86(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrHighSea:
chase your bread, never chase a bi*ch

Chase the cheque, never Chase a bitch - Mask off
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by Gebbson007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Elegushi don produce couple
Twitter don produce couple
2go don produce
Facebook produce couple
Instagram don produce couple

Wen ll nairaland producing couples ehn .
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by DatalifeToken: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by concho(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
pocohantas:
My future husband is on Nairaland...in Science & Tech, Career, Business or Investment section...any section but Romance is cool smiley smiley
You need deliverance............from white garment church
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by chronique(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Slim guys age well.

So true. I look so young that it sometimes affects me. Most people (especially ladies),hardly believe my age when I tell them. They think I'm in my 20's. I like it somehow cos it means I wouldn't age on time. The only time I don't like it, is when I'm being disrespected cos someone thinks I'm a small boy.
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by pocohantas(f): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2017
MrPresident1:

But the best guys are the spiritually inclined ones, they have the fear of God which is what most women desire most in a guy, but these kind of guys na God dey open woman eyes to see and accept them grin
LOL...it's well. My eyes are open sha.

ibkayee:

It's possible o wink
Nothing is impossible sis grin grin

Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by jackie3B(f): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2017
wow lovely....
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by luminouz(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2017
pocohantas:
My future husband is on Nairaland...in Science & Tech, Career, Business or Investment section...any section but Romance is cool smiley smiley
*grinning knowingly*
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by wintersnow(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yemoja is calling! grin grin

grin grin you're not serious

Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by maj007(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

Your "standards" are obviously low

Even if I was inebriated I wouldn't notice a woman that looks like that, Her "Protruding" stomach is unappealing let alone her looks.

And you think selection standard for a wife is only about look!!!!!

OYO lo wa.

@OP wishing you a blissful matrimony and together till the end for both of you.
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by rosy4u(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
I know my husband to be is on nl.. kiss

Father, ur servant is listening embarassed
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by shiimah: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
pocohantas:
I have been patiently waiting for you for like ages...
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by VickyRotex(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2017
wintersnow:

grin grin you're not serious

lol. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by alexvic12: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
God abeg do my own!!!!
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by WaleOsu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
rosy4u:

yes I am grin
rosy4u:

yes I am
Re: Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago by habsydiamond(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
that's nice.....6years ago, whao!!!

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos