Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos (50344 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by ObiOmaMu: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Kenyan comedian Eric Omondi and girlfriend Chantal Juliet Grazioli are so in love they decided to recreate Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden to celebrate Valentine's day..

Very beautiful pictures or what do you think? See more after the cut...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/check-out-this-couples-half-naked.html

3 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by ObiOmaMu: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2017
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by semasir: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
shocked

This could have been Lalasticlala and......

9 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by success1smyn(m): 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by nwaire: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Love is in the air
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by herzernBABA: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
So?
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by TRADELYN: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice concept, but the guy looks sick while the girl is pretty. kiss
Click below for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2017
grin

Hahhahaha...the man's posture tho...and wait..does he wear pom poms?

13 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Bujumbura(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2017
This Adam no follow at all. If this one see Serpent e go chop am before the serpent go give Eve fruit

Is it true there is no guy with Six packs in Kenya because I've been watching them in Olympics grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Teadavid23(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Lol. It's good though.. .Just that the guy is not really... That's all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by makdcash(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Wetin concern mi
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Hadez(f): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2017
The guy looks unattractive. Like a mad person and very ugly too. I hate guys that looks unkept

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by ogorwyne(f): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2017
e be like say eve they chop all the food alone this time around. Adam don lean finish. na only bear bear remain.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by dotuna3(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2017
shocked jesuuuuu
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by femolacqua(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Some Adam and Eve stunt.
Kenya at it again.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by SINZ: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Dude looks like one mad man always roaming around my office complex. grin

8 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by ouzo1(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
This Adam the fast??
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2017
see how the guy look like buhari on sick bed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by waluga(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Adam and Eve shit................... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by eboiga(f): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Order your valentine cakes from me.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by brandonobi(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2017
love is indeed blind, she must have been blinded by love, what did they do to that donkey, zebra stripes really?

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by MOSTEC(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Don't worry, shabi u sef go marry. Tòbåya emani è lorí orkò
Hadez:
The guy looks unattractive. Like a mad person and very ugly too. I hate guys that looks unkept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Ahhhhh the guy tho grin
Mehn jungle life no fit that guy at all.. hold on is that beard glued shocked hmmm orishirishi

Thank God Adam didnt look like this grin but eve garrit grin trus her ., you can c,early see his eaten a few apples aleready his future is bright .."gets whip"

2 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:

Check out his beard angry just a hot mess
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by eezeribe(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
OK
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by eezeribe(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:

He is not a promise that was unkept. The right grammatical expression to use here is unkempt and the correct concordance is look not "looks" because "guys" is plural.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by rosy4u(f): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Doesn't look healthy embarassed
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Marrtynze(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2017
That last picture killed me, the way he looks in it, lol, really funny

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Abbeyme: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2017
I'll be back to comment
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Lasskeey: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by LIBSocials: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
nonsense
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by satowind(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Kenya jonser

Creative thou nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.