Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber (887 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by sommyskibo: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
As seen in a facebook Comedy page @Chiefokon grin

Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by Eralia: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
DULL POST!
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by cuedish: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
What a mindset ..
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by Tilda30(f): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Haha
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by kokoA(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is it funny? No it's not funny.. :p
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by ShayGirl(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Too dry for a joke..damn!
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
whats the connection b/w masturbation and streatch marks cheesy
na wa cheesy
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by Darkseid(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don try to reason the joke from different angles but I still no understand am.
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
There is no way to find out in household conditions whether someone masturbates, if that someone is keen on keeping it secret. Some gullible people will believ what was postedgrin
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by Mizzile: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Scorching.. undecided
Re: Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Enemies of state and dry jokes

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! / Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife / Photos: Africa's Next Top Model Runner-up, Opeyemi Awoyemi Weds In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.