Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest (66390 Views)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by hitng(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
A Nigerian man seemingly tired of masturbating with his crush's photos, took to Facebook to publicly state his wish of 'penetrating' her.

The Facebook user identified himself as James and further disclosed that he is from Anambra State but based in Abuja. James said that he sent a friend request to his crush which is still yet to be accepted after 2 weeks.

He wrote;
Juliet onyinyechi, sorry I av to do dis here, I av sent u a friend request which has been pending for 2 weeks now
I am James from Anambra based in Abuja...sins I got into dis group I cant help but to notice ur beauty and sexiness. ur pics gets me tripping, are u are my kind of woman, tall, slim, pretty and sexy.

I knw u are a big fish and most of dis broke niggers will b running after u via inbox, I am here openly declaring my interest for u....I WANT U, I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WIT U, u may be a runs girl but I dont mind....me sef na runs boy
I am tired of masturbating wit ur pics. I want to penetrate inside u and make u cum. I want to squeeze every part of dat sexy body... I want to Bleep u hard.

I will be here waiting for ur reply, or better still accept my friend request and let me make u feel better.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/nigerian-man-tired-of-masturbating-with.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Kingosytex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
James has been drawing his inspirations from the Vaseline, good that he has decided to come out plain.

James just went straight to the point "I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU", he wasn't mincing words neither was he beating about the bush nor hide under the ambience of love. I like real and direct people. May the said Onyinyechi kindly consider his request and give him his own share of the...

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by 40secondsMan: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
K
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by gudvibz(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
wow wow wow, just when you think you've seen it all cheesy
Well at least the guy is been honest and straight forward with what he wants even though it might be insultive and embarrassing to the lady in question cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by midolian(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
All because of a razor-cut-like opening in between a woman's legs...

270 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Jayslicky: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
gudvibz:
wow wow wow, just when you think you've seen it all cheesy
Well at least the guy is been honest and straight forward with what he wants even though it might be insultive and embarrassing to the lady in question cheesy
It's not insultive, it's up to the lady to say yes or no.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by gudvibz(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's not insultive, it's up to the lady to say yes or no.

It is or didn't u read the part where he called her a runs girl? What if she's not and she might be but wouldn't appreciate being called out just like that u know undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by drginger(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iberiberism
It's either the lady is an obvious olosho online for d guy to come out dis straight or he's yahoo baba told him it has to be dis lady

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Sellfish(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jamesy Boy has clearly not been masturbating very well grin... If he did, he won't even bother with disturbing her, because he would have impregnated her in absentia 10 times over grin

Bia Nwanna, learn how to masturbate like a true Odogwu angry... Stand with your legs spread a bit apart with her picture in your mind.... Mix a little pears baby oil with imperial leather soap until it foams... Then start massaging your abuna from the base proceeding slowly to the cap of office... Concentrate on the cap more and your orgasm will shake you to your toes like a massive volcanic eruption grin grin... The cum will almost make you faint shocked

It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by bigerboy200: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin musa no go hear for gate.. which kind wahala be this now ohh.. haba

4 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by shamsin6300(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Foolish James

Nt the real JAMES BOND whom girls chase after

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by shogsman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dumb nigga,people like this always end up alone and sex starved,see his wack manner of approach.

9 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by drips8(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is disturbing

He must be a troll

4 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Lovelyn451(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
J

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by dipseacon: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Local baby girl is shocked at how men behave

12 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hhhh
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Funmmyastic: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rubbish,he even called her a runs girl.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Imstrong2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lust taken to a whole next level angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol... God forbid
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by solsticey2k3(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Uncle shift pant undecided . Wetin person no go see

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by nabegibeg: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
hitng:
A Nigerian man seemingly tired of masturbating with his crush's photos, took to Facebook to publicly state his wish of 'penetrating' her.

The Facebook user identified himself as James and further disclosed that he is from Anambra State but based in Abuja. James said that he sent a friend request to his crush which is still yet to be accepted after 2 weeks.

He wrote;
Juliet onyinyechi, sorry I av to do dis here, I av sent u a friend request which has been pending for 2 weeks now
I am James from Anambra based in Abuja...sins I got into dis group I cant help but to notice ur beauty and sexiness. ur pics gets me tripping, are u are my kind of woman, tall, slim, pretty and sexy.

I knw u are a big fish and most of dis broke niggers will b running after u via inbox, I am here openly declaring my interest for u....I WANT U, I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WIT U, u may be a runs girl but I dont mind....me sef na runs boy
I am tired of masturbating wit ur pics. I want to penetrate inside u and make u cum. I want to squeeze every part of dat sexy body... I want to Bleep u hard.

I will be here waiting for ur reply, or better still accept my friend request and let me make u feel better.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/nigerian-man-tired-of-masturbating-with.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
HORMONE MONSTER

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by fasho01(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
I guess it's high time I donate my eyes to the museum.. I've seen it all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lmao hahahaha people with the pictures of Rihana and Beyonce and Juliet Ibrahim should also publicly declare interest. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by idonhammer: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abomina-aru

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.