Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It (1234 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by Innov8ve1: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
I saw this story online and decided to share it with you guys

Check it out below:-

Please this story isn’t about me ,a female shared it and I decided to share here..

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. To have sex with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst.

I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end.

I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and bbm. I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.

NHW, you won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y to him every morning and if you see how excited he gets. Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’! The relationship has been going on strong for 6 months. In that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to me. He has been begging to see my face, but I know that if I try that…the relationship will be over.

Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He now locks his phone, as if…

NHW, I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend than a husband. What do you think?

Should I continue or should I stop?

http://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2017/08/03/my-husband-is-my-boyfriend-on-facebook-whatsapp-bbm-and-he-does-not-know-it-lady-shares/
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by Benjom(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
cool
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by WizAkzy: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by ariyebaba(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Smh !
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wow!!! i almost thought this was real

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by ipobarecriminals: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided stale story.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is this even real?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2017
If u eva let d cat out of d bag, then u would av 2 sharpen ur mouth well in order 2 defend ursef on d allegation of distributing ur nudes over d mediacheesy. He may nt believe dat ur nude pics av nt gone viral
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by wunmi590(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2017
When would they show part 2 on GOTV?
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It by adajoe555: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cococandy / 5 Secrets Women Keep From Men / What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.