Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators (2545 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Who are the we? Dobi have anything in common with a cone headed afonja like you?

Nwanne mu a bu mu onye Igbo na eche ezigbo echiche.
Not people like u who go into a situation half-cocked and thinking only with their hearts. That's how Ojukwu rushed us into a war we could have won if we had taken our time and completed the ground work
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Who are the we? Dobi have anything in common with a cone headed afonja like you?

Not people like u who go into a situation half-cocked and thinking only with their hearts. That's how Ojukwu rushed us into a war we could have won if we had taken our time and completed the ground work.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

ICC was created in 2001

Try that now and watch foreign investors shy away from your economy.

Ask South Africa why they fell economically behind Nigeria after their xenophobic attack.

Foreign investors ko, Foreign investment ni
Which kin foreign investor dey Naija? The one wey dey steal our oil or Chinese wey dey scatter the place
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Not people like u who go into a situation half-cocked and thinking only with their hearts. That's how Ojukwu rushed us into a war we could have won if we had taken our time and completed the ground work.

Ask questions very well, you may be lucky to be told the truth that you are not Igbo.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Ask questions very well, you may be lucky to be told the truth that you are not Igbo.

I just put up a thread in Politics section: "The Women's War of 1929: The Truth". Check it out.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

ICC was created in 2001

Try that now and watch foreign investors shy away from your economy.

Ask South Africa why they fell economically behind Nigeria after their xenophobic attack.

I just put up a thread in Politics section: "The Women's War of 1929: The Truth". Check it out.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:

And so? Nigerians have investments all over the world. Have they lost those investments for not being citizens of the country?

If Biafra is declared, the Nigerians in civil service in the East will have to quit their jobs and make way for those from the East who will also have to quit and return home to take over those jobs.

They will have to quit and return home. The bond of frienship should not be as strong as loyalty to ones ancestral land

There are many Nigerians married to foreigners from other countries, it has never been a problem. Everyone will just have to apply for the appropriate visa just as foreigners presently do

As in the above, everyone will just have to apply for visa and life goes on

Biafra is about Igbos resident and living in the East. It is not about Igbos living in diaspora. But I hasten to add that many Igbos living in diaspora want Biafra. IPOB is still and internationally funded organisation by Igbos in diaspora

They too will have to apply for the right visas to stay

If anyone doesnt want Biafra, they should vote in a referendum to remain part of Nigeria

Czechoslovakia were together almost 80 years in 1992 when they split up into Czech Republic and Republic of Slovakia

Scotland has been part of Britain for over 300 years, 3 times as much as the life of Nigeria which is just a little over 100 years. It did not stop scottish people from agitating for independence and getting a referendum in 2014

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
anthony86:

You compare your friend loss of two containers than the loss millions of Igbo will lose whose businesses are spread across Nigeria. It is easier to make Onne port work than to actualise Biafra those are clamoring Biafra are just looking for a lazy way out of their political challenges by whipping up Ethinic and tribal sentiments simple, Don"t be deceive Biafra is all about politics

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

We'll keep breaking down the Biafran gospel for knobheads to understand.

If you are a member of a dangerous cult (which zoogeria can be likened to) where you were unwillingly initiated, how do you get out?
Do you prioritize your life or your properties?

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLovely:
and if you ask me na who i go ask

My brother i tired for this end time country oh..

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Neminc:
Just one question for you. Wetin consign u?

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro if you are from biafra land you won't ask such question.

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
EkoErrands:

Mr strong bonding! I need just 1 favour from you before I denounce Biafra....just help me make all the seaports in the Niger Delta operational so I Dont have to bring my goods all the way from Lagos by road to the east. If you can do this singular thing in 2017....I bet you I will become another ipobexposed.

Snake!

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
freshest4live:

Opening the sea port in the east would not stop the Biafra agitation, because if that's the problem then it's a simple matter and even restructuring can take care of that.

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
paBuhari:
AFONJA!!!!!

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Stop thinking like a child. Open your eyes and read international treaties and Google is ever
helpful
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
peterspp:
That is a rusbish statement.... we are being cheated... deapite d fact that we are d one making d nigeria rich... oga we want to go... or restructuring dont b
a fool igbos

We will be cheated even more. It's like because someone is cheating u leave everything for them.

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
blackfase:
The fact Britain just pulled out of the EU doesn't refrain their citizens from staying within same EU. If it actually comes to fruition, there'll be laws to protect people and their properties...

EU is not a country. Open yr eyes. Think like an Igbo man. Don't cheat yourself just to prove a point.

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:
Wetinconsignme....
I thought you were asking questions. Now why are you making arguments? ? ?

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
net282:
Our ppl re blind

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
xelly:

They may not know the structure of question or may be reacting to your complain and you thing is an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEATURED 2023: Southern Leaders Warn North Against Dumping Zoning / Before You Compare Amotekun With Hisbah... / Presidential Election:why Do The North/se Joint Ticket Often End In Defeat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.