Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. (2487 Views)

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Sirtesla(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
i totally agree with you on this one. "he should even pretend he is not hurt with her words of wanting to leave with another person, maybe she not meant to be for him"
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Herbephe1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
either she goes or waits is her choice why are you trying to force it ;
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by wristbangle: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

This one no be fear of any unknown. Her mind is made up. She had that guy all along forget it. This is the 21st century. who still forces girls to get married to who they dont like?

Your message and that of mine is the same bro. He has been advice to move on. cool
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Halo22:
I have dated this lady for over a year now. We had promised ourselves that nothing would break us apart and had put all plans down towards marriage. Though she is domineering and stubborn to some extent, but am sure i can handle her excesses. Low and behold, as we were chatting yesterday, she was telling me that she had issues with the parents concerning marriage. Reason was that a man came for her hand in marriage and she declined the proposal. Now she is yielding to her family pressure., you know women nah. Am confused whether to tell her to reject or accept the man. The truth is that I still have two more years to get very ready for marriage. Please what is your advice?
tomorrow na ,wen u don over ready,she wld den look like a bag of garri n u leave her n go for a hotter chick.my guy its better ds way so u dnt owe anyone marriage till u ready
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by holuwapopsh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
For me i cant say u shld leave her or force or i dnt knw bro dis real Life nt hollywood or Nollywood or Bollywood oooo (WAT WILL BE WILL BE) if she goin to b urs will b. Dnt strees ur brain Female yapa for Outside oooo If u die cus of 1 feamle millions of Females will Piss on ur grave ooo n she will leave on. Think twice

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by AuroraB(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Be careful, Op embarassed
NLers are not good with relationship advice ooooooo sad
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by marvin902(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Lol,u dey give them ur blessings as their father or chief boyfriend?.

LANDLORD/CARETAKER grin grin
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Let her marry the other guy except you are prepared to marry her either now or in the future!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe The Lady In The Photo / Keyshia Ka’oir Gets Roasted For Stepping Out “naked” But Her Husband Gucci Mane / Shock As Twins In South Africa Marry Same Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.