Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Describe The Lady In The Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Lady In The Photo (2476 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Lady In The Photo by bingbagbo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
For me she is a shameless fraudster defraud immature men with her stewpid genitals. I don't even know what at allll men see in genitals. Genitals used to pee.

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by iamJ(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
collect her acct number, use ur bank mobile app, from there u can get her name on facebook wink
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by Jochabed(f): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
A brainless slay queen.

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by Topestbilly(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Amateur Asewo

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
collect her acct number, use ur bank mobile app, from there u can get her name on facebook wink

grin

U want my bank account my love? I can give u ooo coz It's Christmas soon grin

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by LessNoise: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
That's the language she understands if you have give her if you don't well Una no unaself!!!
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by habsydiamond(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Olosho show me love.... grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by JacksonD7: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
bingbagbo:

For me she is a shameless fraudster defraud immature men with her stewpid genitals. I don't even know what at allll men see in genitals. Genitals used to pee.

Judging from your comment, I'm picturing you as a 12 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
That's smart.
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by iamJ(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
That's smart.
stop mentioning me, can't u agree with my comment silently? This is the 3rd time, have some pride biko, u can't fathom how irrelevant I consider ur opinion of me, u girls here are shameless after all my insults u don't learn to keep away, some still send pm cheesy I don't mess with ur grade, Biko get the memo, stop seeking my attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
stop mentioning me, can't u agree with my comment silently? This is the 3rd time, have some pride biko, u can't fathom how irrelevant I consider ur opinion of me, u girls here are shameless after all my insults u don't learn to keep away, some still send pm cheesy I don't mess with ur grade, Biko get the memo, stop seeking my attention
See person boyfriend, chai you don mad finally cheesy.
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by iamJ(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
See person boyfriend, chai you don mad finally cheesy.
don't mention me again that's my own, I see more than enough of u on Nat Geo wild

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
don't mention me again that's my own, I see more than enough of u on Nat Geo wild
Be feeling fly cos I mentioned you, Oya, it have do
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by bingbagbo(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2017
JacksonD7:

Judging from your comment, I'm picturing you as a 12 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet.

You just confirmed your lust for genitals
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by JacksonD7: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2017
bingbagbo:

You just confirmed your lust for genitals

Yea, I love genitals and I'm proud of it. It means I'm a functioning biological male.

Are you an android from the Andromeda galaxy?.
Re: Describe The Lady In The Photo by bingbagbo(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2019
JacksonD7:

Yea, I love genitals and I'm proud of it. It means I'm a functioning biological male.

Are you an android from the Andromeda galaxy?.

sad

(1) (Reply)

16years Old Boy Impregnated 33years Old Lady (pic) / she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.