Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK (20970 Views)

See Why Oduduwa Republic Will Have Better Advantage Than Igbos / Biafra Republic Will Stop The Underdevelopment Of Africa By Africans Part 1 / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Created 6 Months After Biafra Emerges – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Fadiga24(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
dirtyhokage:

I thought Kanu too called igbo's pigs!

My dear Yoruba muslim, are you in support of FFK , or do you want one naijeriya? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by chiagozien(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
brize:
Yoruba muslims want one zoogeria while Yoruba christians want Odua....... skull miners kwanu? they want population so that there will be numerous skull to mine, they are agitating for one zoogeria joined by benin and niger republic
we yoruba muslim are better one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Dee60: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yorubas are no slaves to anybody......

They are just smart enough to understand that secession does not solve the problems of Nigeria.

If not for anything, it will worsen it!

FFK has just shown that he does not even understand his kinsmen. He is OYO! On his own totally.

But at any rate, the way the man has been talking, it is obvious that he does not belong here.

IPOB, ffk is hereby donated to you, totally, for free.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by chiagozien(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Stop attaching the South South, do it alone if u are brave
he is from ss
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
v
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by attackgat: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
I pity FFK. Unlike Kanu who has his people behind him and commands mammoth crowds wherever he goes, FFK is alone in the wilderness

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Milestones: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
FFK IS A TOTAL FAKE!!!! A GONER & A LONER!!!! HE IS BROKE & FRUSTRATED!!!!! KOLO MENTAL!!!! BABLABASH!!!!!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Milestones: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Today is Anointed for your moving forward, the yoke of stagnation & retrogression are hereby broken from this day, In Jesus Mighty Name. The anointing & the grace for a new level comes upon your life today & you shall become a positive influence. Praise God. Happy weekend. TGIF!!!!!!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by gretblue: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
From Islamisation of Nigeria to Odualization of Nigeria. FFK is clever by half. Only those who can't reason on their own believe what comes out from FFk .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Meritocracy: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who is this South West Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
limeta:

See this guy
Am not igbo
Go through my previous post
We love south east
They are our brothers
Can you say the same with yr northern brothers

see this mma ino...
you wan claim South South... Oya, we dong show, where in the South are u from...
we South Southerners don't call Yorubas Afonnja... we know the only set of people on this forum dat call them sooo.

personally I am not a big fan of Igbos... 99% of them here will tell u dat I hate them the most... but I hv neva called them "Flat..... etc... so " Ato Uke... we're are you from, we have foot soldiers all round the Niger Delta to authenticate... We Know how ..Igbos lov creating fake moniker...
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by chiagozien(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dee60:

Yorubas are no slaves to anybody......

They are just smart enough to understand that secession does not solve the problems of Nigeria.

If not for anything, it will worsen it!

FFK has just shown that he does not even understand his kinsmen. He is OYO! On his own totally.

But at any rate, the way the man has been talking, it is obvious that he does not belong here.

IPOB, ffk is hereby donated to you, totally, for free.

as a yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by sapele914(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
TRUTH2020:
YORUBAS NO WANT ODUDUWA MAJORITY NO WANT ODUDUWA THEY RATHER DIE WITH THEIR SLAVE MASTER,by the way why is it that the YORUBA NOTORIOUS BADOO GANG LEADER THAT KILLED AND BURY PEOPLE WAS CAUGHT AND IT IS NOT VIRAL ON THE NEWS LIKE ON SAHARA REPORTERS,NAIJA NEWS OR CHANNELS??BUT EVAN THAT DID'NT KILL ANYBODY WAS ON THE NEWS FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH,YORUBA AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 N 6 SKULL MINERS.
Yoruba president 1999-2007,Yoruba President 2017-2023,they are not begging anyone,they have held their own in the Union unlike that other cry baby majority tribe,shameless dogs weeping,what of us from other minority tribes?like itsekiris urhobos,ijaws,nupe,ibibio,tiv,efiks?,Igbos are looking for who dey will enslave.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Seunpaul01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
FFK, should be quiet already. Nigeria will not brake up. It seems he has collected bribe from nnamdi kanu. Because fighting for Yoruba country now will only help nnamdi kanu.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by dirtyhokage(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fadiga24:

My dear Yoruba muslim, are you in support of FFK , or do you want one naijeriya? grin grin grin
Carry scissors and divide Nigeria naw,get a life
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anybody that wants to divide the Yoruba's along religious lies shall be dissapointed

AMEN!!

Anybody that wants to cause rancour among yorubas shall not succeed

AMEN!!!

Any plot from the East to disunite the biggest tribe in d world through words of mouth shall b turned upon their heads (EAST)

AMEN!!!

God shall continue to bless the Yoruba race in Jesus Name

AMEN!!!

The Yoruba race shall not lack

AMEN!!!

The Yoruba race shall not be divided in JESUS NAME

AMEN!!!

That being said the biggest and largest gathering of Christians in Nigeria are the Yoruba's

The biggest and most influential Christians in Africa are the Yoruba's

The fastest growing churches in Africa are owned by the Yoruba's

The best private universities in Nigeria are owned by the Yorubas

The Most tolerant and educated set of Muslims in Nigeria are the Yoruba Muslims

The most unbiased set of Muslims in Nigeria are the Yoruba Muslims.

THE MOST ACCOMODATING SET OF PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE THE YORUBAS

THE MOST RELIGIOUSLY DIVERSIFIED SET OF PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE YORUBAS

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I SAY NO TO ODODUWA

NIGERIA IS ONE AND INDIVISIBLE

GOD BLESS THE YORUBAS
GOD BLESS SOUTHWEST
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
this guy is a joke. mouthing on twitter wont actualize any illusion you have about oduduwa or whatever name you want to call it. ffk go get a life, people seeking division are greedy bastards who would rather want a nation divided so they can partake in ruling the broken parts.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Oblang(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
brize:
We are saying the same thing bro, Yoruba christians are known with lies and hate speeches, Yoruba muslims and Yoruba christians dont always agree because yorubas are not united, how do you want to have a leader that can get unalloyed loyalty when yoruba muslim and yoruba christian are not speaking with one voice.

Continue. U are free to deceive urself....
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Imagine this administratn without FFK & Fayose? For that...I give it to them. I salut them

My wish is that Nigeria remain as one, if u say Nigeria should break every state is agitating for something
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Unclebrutus: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:
I laugh at Your ignorance....I am a devoted christian and I will not use ill words on you because Ipob have been known for their hate speech right from the day Ojukwu Fled to Ivory coast.....can you tell me any notable yoruba leader of high esteem clamouring for Oduduwa Republic,a leader who can bring over a thousand under his roof,a leader who will get unalloyed loyalty from his Followers? If yes I'll agree to the nonsense you type above.......our leaders are wise they can not push us to a death trap and then flee to Ivory coast...They do the right thing at the right time.
Bunch of cowards! U dont want to die thats y u r denying where u come from. Before that name Nigeria. Yorubas have where they originated & what they are called, but due to their fear which started from the day Mko Abiola was killed. Till date they are stil running for there life. M PROUDLY DIE HARD BIAFRAN. ALL HAIL IPOB!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by successmatters(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
sapele914:
Yoruba president 1999-2007,Yoruba President 2017-2023,they are not begging anyone,they have held their own in the Union unlike that other cry baby majority tribe,shameless dogs weeping,what of us from other minority tribes?like itsekiris urhobos,ijaws,nupe,ibibio,tiv,efiks?,Igbos are looking for who dey will enslave.

Afonjigizzy grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Cyjetty: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
THIS DRUG ADDICT FFK HAS COME AGAIN....
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by freshest4live: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

But why is the authorities not going after ffk and these yolicom for calling for Oduduwa republic like they normally go after kanu and his ipob members is this not open bias?
But the authorities haven't been after kanu lately. Also l don't think Yolicom can pull a crowd in any part of Yoruba land even in the next 5 years. However l believe if Yoruba wants their country, they would be more tactical about it and patiently build even if it takes them 100 years.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Unclebrutus: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Symphony1:
Pls guys esp doctors in this forum, this is so important to me. I decided not to create a topic of this cos, It will definitely be neglected and won't come to front page. But truth be told, I need to get help asap. I'm 28yrs and I look skinny like a 15yrs old boy. I eat like a glutton, am very healthy. My elderly and younger siblings look ok. I keep wondering why am the way I'm. Pls guys recommend drugs that can make me get very fat, with little side effects, I heard such drugs exist in abundance but I want professional prescriptions in order not to get poison from quacks, . Pls quote me with solutions or message 07050464961 to help a brother. Pls no insults; cos if you are in my shoes, you will feel frustrated cos of the humiliation I've been going through cos of my stature. Thanks in anticipation.
Go for tramadol 500mg 4* per day for 5days. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Fyno: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:
One of the numerous problems with Ipob youth on nairaland is that,They take the view of many nairalanders and online Keyboard warriors as the true view of the Yorubas which is not so.......The word Oduduwa republic only Exist on the media and not in reality by some hungry looking fellow and uncultured media warlord like FFK and some faceless group like YOLICOm......Our belove son,brother and leader in Person of PYO have said it earlier on that those agitating for one thing or the other are only looking for appointment which is true......I was born and brought up in SW Nigeria and currently a student of AAUA.....everybody wake up and go about their normal businesses,people live happily and co-exist with one another,The youth are to busy with various task so you don't expect them to go about sitting under a tree smoking heavily and spreeding hate speeches or going about protesting.......FFK and some other fools are only seated in their comfortable arena and start spreeding hate speeches.....How many times has FFK come out to address a mamoth crowd the way kanu is doing,How many times as the leader of Yolicom come out to address the people about their imagine Oduduwa Republic?.........for the information of our brothers from the East FFK is not taking serious here in SW Nigeria,......The Yoruba leaders are Prof.Yemi Osinbanjo(highest political office holder from the region),Hon.Suleiman Lasun(DSP),Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Baba Akande,all the regional Governor(number one citizen of the state),all the first class king like the Ooni,Alafin,Alake,Awujale,Timi,Deji and so on and so forth,Religious leader like Papa Adeboye,Dad.kumuyi,Dad.Olukoya and many Alhajis........The distinguish people mention above are the only one who can decide whether Oduduwa republic will come or not and what people like Alafin,Tinubu,Akande are clamouring for is RESTRUCTURING and nothing more.
that is the difference between most Yoruba youths and Igbo youths!

yoruba youths spends their entire life in the southwest alone without visiting other regions.

Igbo youths visits and lives in every part of the country, they have a better knowledge about the country.

At your age ,you only know SW while when I was in 200 level,I've already visited Kano Kaduna,Abuja ,kogi,and almost all the southwestern States .

I don't blame you when you write this things because you can't write more than your capacity.

My advice is that you take out time to visit as many States as you can in the NE,NW,SE,SS and if possible south Africa and china,then you'll have a better knowledge why we want a different ideology from what is obtainable here. The country was structured to fail and the only solution should be a drastic change.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Onojasteve(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
I always respect this young man, but since he partake of the leftover from Dansuki, he behave like someone who finish fela egbo..we had not get over with Biafra wahala, now is oduduwa Republic .very soon, every ethic will become a republic in this country oo. Watch and see.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Adeoba10(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
zxcvb:
Anybody that wants to divide the Yoruba's along religious lies shall be dissapointed

AMEN!!

Anybody that wants to cause rancour among yorubas shall not succeed

AMEN!!!

Any plot from the East to disunite the biggest tribe in d world through words of mouth shall b turned upon their heads (EAST)

AMEN!!!

God shall continue to bless the Yoruba race in Jesus Name

AMEN!!!

The Yoruba race shall not lack

AMEN!!!

The Yoruba race shall not be divided in JESUS NAME

AMEN!!!

That being said the biggest and largest gathering of Christians in Nigeria are the Yoruba's

The biggest and most influential Christians in Africa are the Yoruba's

The fastest growing churches in Africa are owned by the Yoruba's

The best private universities in Nigeria are owned by the Yorubas

The Most tolerant and educated set of Muslims in Nigeria are the Yoruba Muslims

The most unbiased set of Muslims in Nigeria are the Yoruba Muslims.

THE MOST ACCOMODATING SET OF PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE THE YORUBAS

THE MOST RELIGIOUSLY DIVERSIFIED SET OF PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE YORUBAS

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I SAY NO TO ODODUWA

NIGERIA IS ONE AND INDIVISIBLE

GOD BLESS THE YORUBAS
GOD BLESS SOUTHWEST
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Anybody here on Nairaland, b from East, South or north trying to cause conflict between the yorubas will not know peace.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Boyooosa(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
YOUR FADA! BECAUSE DEM DON REMOVE DAT UR UNINTELLIGENT PRINCIPAL ABI! UR FADA AGAIN! GO CREATE AM NA, SHEBI WE DON TURN TO MUMU LIKE UR FRIEND'S ZOMBIES! WHY U NO TALK AM 3 YEARS AGO?
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Trexnemesis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
muykem:
spoiled child. I blame your parent.

You are a fool, trust me. If you have nothing to say, keep quiet!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by nkemjacob2(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
ffk is a mole. must he play politics with secession?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by jojothegreat(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
"We The Yorrober Muslims"
Will not like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by limeta(f): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see this mma ino...
you wan claim South South... Oya, we dong show, where in the South are u from...
we South Southerners don't call Yorubas Afonnja... we know the only set of people on this forum dat call them sooo.

personally I am not a big fan of Igbos... 99% of them here will tell u dat I hate them the most... but I hv neva called them "Flat..... etc... so " Ato Uke... we're are you from, we have foot soldiers all round the Niger Delta to authenticate... We Know how ..Igbos lov creating fake moniker...

Oshogbo
Happy now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari / Senate Inaugurates Constitution Review Committee / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.