Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) (40955 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by emiarire(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
kingkendrick:
Ha

I promise you future wife,never to raise my hands on you,momma didn't raise me that way... cool
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by emiarire(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
kingkendrick:
Ha

I promise you future wife,never to raise my hands on you,momma didn't raise me that way... cool
Amen
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by femolii: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
There is no reason worth laying your hands on a woman....

If a woman annoyed you, just walk away to cool off..... Simple

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see
just pray well so that God will give u good wife if not woman can even kill u befor your time.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Geonigga:
When her month been the run like motor she did not know. Women! There can provoke men.
I pity your future wife. Your blunder alone is enough to break her head. #Smh
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ah ah! Your wife head Na coconut?

Please lock him.and throw away the key.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Sexina851(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
kingkendrick:
Ha

Pray u get ur own wife, I mean someone u can tolerate and can tolerate you. Seriously marriage is not as difficult as pple are portraying dis days
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Only weak men beat their wives. There are many ways to treat her Bleep up. Love her, help her and love her. Case closed.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

1) You don't have to raise hell if you find your wife in an implicating position.... Just work out. . Report to her family and be free to divorce her..

2) there is no way my wife would beat my mother.... Ontop wetin and by the way, I know my fiance quite well... She can't do that

The bottom line is that you look before you leap.. Make sure you can vouch for your fiance... If you notice anything, you are free to leave the relationship

His position and argument is not based on whether your can do those things or vouching for for your wife rather the reasons treason can make a man beat has wife
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by sshalom(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Short of words!
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

1) You don't have to raise hell if you find your wife in an implicating position.... Just work out. . Report to her family and be free to divorce her..

2) there is no way my wife would beat my mother.... Ontop wetin and by the way, I know my fiance quite well... She can't do that

The bottom line is that you look before you leap.. Make sure you can vouch for your fiance... If you notice anything, you are free to leave the relationship

Because your wife will not do it does not mean that others will not. Perhaps you are lucky your fiancee is raised the right way. Is there a reason to kill? Morally we are taught not to but even the court acknowledges "justifiable homicide". There are reasons to do just about anything. Sometimes we are only guided by our moral compass.
/
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
When will the so called NASS make a Law against wife battery?
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
VickyRotex:
Oluwa o!!! Aye ma nika o cry cry
I can never do that to you and you know that. Canada does not allow that.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by tylesh(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
deepwater:
Marriage is not by force.

I can't leave, I can't leave because of the kids, u might die inside undecided
Marriage is like a 'deep water' grin
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wat a beast of a hubby undecided
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I can never do that to you and you know that. Canada does not allow that.

Shiooo angry Canada kor, Malaysia ni angry
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
VickyRotex:

Shiooo angry Canada kor, Malaysia ni angry
kini o she Iwo baby yi now, bi mo she gbe sun mo e,o kan sa ngbe sa sha?se o je dodo mi ni? kiss kiss
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
kini o she Iwo baby yi now, bi mo she gbe sun mo e,o kan sa ngbe sa sha?se o je dodo mi ni? kiss kiss

Ma gbe anything sun mo mi angry Lo ba Iyangbali. Dodo kor, Akara ni angry
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
And as usual the airheads would defend her cos she,s a woman. If she was the one that did it to the man the silence would be deafening. Una double standards stinks
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by kobijacobs(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
men who raise their hands on their wives are just idiots
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by chilltoo(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2017
The best way for any man to go about this kind of domestic issues is to walk away if its becoming unbearable. I have a couple right now very close to me( in-law) that the wife will always slap the husband whenever there's heated argument and this has been on for exactly 3years now.
I was forced to call the father of this wife in question to alert him of this very issue because after series of conversation with the husband to inform her family all the years has been falling on a deaf ear. He kept saying she will change but this last issue they had left me with no choice except to call the attention of her parents.
The husband complained she slapped him as usually and still hit him on his head with an object he couldn't depict in which I saw the red eyes and the bulge on the head myself, I was scared when the husband told me that he is now ready to face the consequence of anything that comes up if she tries to lift her hands again.
I felt so sad for the guy and I had to call the father of the wife because I know if anything bad happen to her , her parents won't take it easy with the guy and no one will believe she has been doing that for long. Domestic violence is real and men are blamed most times but some women are satanic trap for the men.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by chilltoo(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2017
The father was shocked when I called him to explain and he(husband) later joined the conversation but the father, being a very discipline man was very angry with husband for covering such huge issue up for years without letting it out, though I and my wife were aware but I wasnt just ready to do what he as the husband should do by himself.
The father right way has deviced a means of coming over just to disgrace the wife(his daughter), he was very mad at yhe statement when the guy said, "he has been slapping me for over 3 years now" and the father said, "what" come back again and the guy repeated it, then he said "you must be stupid", lol.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by danvon(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Why is domestic about this violence?
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Damminglola(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017
kingkendrick:
Ha

Are you sure??
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ma gbe anything sun mo mi angry Lo ba Iyangbali. Dodo kor, Akara ni angry
possess your possession now before another person will take it away and possess it kiss kiss
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Geonigga:
When her month been the run like motor she did not know. Women! There can provoke men.

By the time he is jailed we will see if anyone cares that she has a runny mouth. For NO reason should a man hit a woman. Men can be very annoying, overbearing and pigheaded but who beats them?
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ultron12345: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Now, this is what you call a broken head.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by kingkendrick(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Damminglola:

Are you sure??

Yes dear... wink
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
There is no reason worth laying your hands on a woman....

If a woman annoyed you, just walk away to cool off..... Simple

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see

Even if she lock the door and put the keys in her pant? Even she she threaten to stab you with a knife?

Abeg go preach that to babies..
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
9jvirgin:
Haaaa! But why will you do this to a human being talkless of your wife? Its a pity, its a shame, where there is no law; the people perish.

Abeg make them post picture of the man why one sided story..
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
kingkendrick:
Ha

What if her momma raise her to slap men?
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by kingkendrick(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
bashydemy:

What if her momma raise her to slap men?

I pray in Jesus name I will never encounter those types of ladies �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.