Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) (40956 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by RitzyPrince(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some women love this kinda stuffs though.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Thobiy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:
Some men are heartless.
I don't support this either.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
why was she beaten up. we need to know that to decide if she deserved it. if you post a bloody picture of murderer without a back up story, we will call him an innocent victim. tell us the story please. no be only when woman lose fight that we castigate the man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Danelo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
9jvirgin:

Your brain needs to be sacrificed to North Korea for missile testing to blast it off.
urs needs to be served to appease the gods of ur fadaland

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is very bad
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
if u have a special talent of fighting then go and face Antonio femi Joshua in the boxing ring
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by robosky02(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
what shocked
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Eluwilussit:

What if a woman attacks you, can't you defend yourself? Just wondering. grin grin grin grin grin

Just free yourself from her grip and leave
Once you lay your hands on her, people won't bother to know if she is the one at fault, they pin all the blame on you
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by PETUK(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Arrest this man now, it is the same woman who will go and cry at the Police station that he should be released that she loves him, which makes you wonder what she really like about the man, I pray she will not die in his hand
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by kurlz(f): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Woman i congratulate you that you are still alive.
I'm not the one that will tell you to run for your life o.

Let the elders on this trend with more experience talk. I rest my case. undecided
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
idyicy45:
probarby the woman don do something worst to the man women are annoying

Am sure you will still have your mouth running if that's your mom, sister or daughter, idiot...
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by smith666999(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
behead that man at once...

imagine, my own gf left cos I don't beat her when she does something bad.
girls sha!
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by pellummy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wickedness is like peak 4 this man,
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Did he just walk up to his wife and inflict this kind of injury without a reason women of these days have turn out to be abusive and violent women should stop posting this kind of pics Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by sekem: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
There is no reason worth laying your hands on a woman....

If a woman annoyed you, just walk away to cool off..... Simple

Pray that you don't enter into temptation

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by skillful10(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
although it brutal, but Audi auturem patem
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Neddstark: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

If a woman annoyed you, just walk away to cool off..... Simple

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see

What is she punches you so had that you fall on the floor? You never jam strong woman

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Businessman1986(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Just free yourself from her grip and leave
Once you lay your hands on her, people won't bother to know if she is the one at fault, they pin all the blame on you

You sound a bit dense with your thinking. Ever heard of women stabbing their husbands to death. Not everything is black and white. We have varying scenarios, circumstances, conditions etc. It is not one size fits all. Too many variables in life's equation to resolve with overly simplistic mantras. Let us use our brains. E.g. Deranged wife takes frustration on kid, beats him to stupor, continues, until one day in your presence she readies to strike, will you not physically teach her lesson? That's only one scenario.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
sekem:

Pray that you don't enter into temptation

Pray that no temptation will make you stumble
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neddstark:

What is she punches you so had that you fall on the floor? You never jam strong woman

That can only happen if you do something bad
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by KevMitnick: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some women's mouth is equivalent to a thousand daggers, the things that come out of their mouths when they are upset would better be left to the imagination. I'm not justifying this act, but what did the woman do to deserve this? No sane man will do this to his wife. A female friend of mine was upset with me and up till now I can't believe all the nonsense she spat out of it to me, that was how I knew why her ex boyfriends beat her every time. See the skull, not so thick after all... Smh
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Danelo:
Afonja!!!
Kip Kwayet shocked
Igbo men do am pass
The women hide it. And that's their undoing sad

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by femi4: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction _Newton.
Newton what?

Na half education dem give you?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Businessman1986:

You sound a bit dense with your thinking. Ever heard of women stabbing their husbands to death. Not everything is black and white. We have varying scenarios, circumstances, conditions etc. It is not one size fits all. Too many variables in life's equation to resolve with overly simplistic mantras. Let us use our brains. E.g. Deranged wife takes frustration on kid, beats him to stupor, continues, until one day in your presense she readies to strike, will you not physically teach her lesson? That's only one scenario.

That's why you should look before you leap

Know who you want to get married through

Character is like smoke, no matter how you try to cover it, it will find its way out
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Geonigga:
When her month been the run like motor she did not know. Women! There can provoke men.

Read the comments above you, most of them are men like you.

I pity the woman that will marry you.
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by dlondonbadboy: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
femi4:
Newton what?

Na half education dem give you?

Who make that statement? No be Newton? Cos I no add '3rd law of motion' na make you dey bleat like she -goat?
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by eyinjuege: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's a pity..

I have seen a son do that to his mother.

He was the thorn in her flesh. Her cross to carry. A man already addicted to hard drugs..
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see

There are many reasons to beat a woman or man.

Just that people don't do it. But to say that there is no reason is pure nonsense.

/

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
InvertedHammer:

There are many reasons to beat a woman or man.

Just that people don't do it. But to say that there is no reason is pure nonsense.

/

List them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.