Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . (1802 Views)

How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by onila(f): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
how come most of the customers in the Asian nail salons are black girls. .is it only black girls that care about their nails in the world
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Onila when would 1 of your topic hit fp
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
onila:
how come most of the customers in the Asian nail salons are black girls. .is it only black girls that care about their nails in the world
If you look at the demographics of this country how many black people are there in terms of percentage?
If you look at Denmark what is the black/White ratio ?
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by onila(f): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

If you look at the demographics of this country how many black people are there in terms of percentage?
If you look at Denmark what is the black/White ratio ?

are there asian nail saloons in Nigeria
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
onila:

are there asian nail saloons in Nigeria
I know of two run by
1. A lady from South Korea
2. A Chinese lady married to a Nigerian man
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by onila(f): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

I know of two run by

oh cool

i don't live in Nigeria
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
onila:

oh cool

i don't live in Nigeria
Makes no difference
If you live in an area that's heavily populated by black people then the patrones will be black venture into neighbourhoods with different demographics then the patrons change.
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
onila:

oh cool
i don't live in Nigeria
See lie lie grin girl surfree ooogrin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Makes no difference
If you live in an area that's heavily populated by black people then the patrones will be black venture into neighbourhoods with different demographics then the patrons change.
eh eh both e nor be like that for france na,abi na so?
How did u come into concluding like this
Abi na NL make u feel so
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh both e nor be like that for france na,abi na so?
How did u come into concluding like this
Abi na NL make u feel so
i don't take anything here personally
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

I know of two run by
eh ehshocked please where lemme go make my hair I need to change my hair style this month..
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
eh ehshocked please where lemme go make my hair I need to change my hair style this month..
grin grin
Not hair
Nail salon
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Hia missrain biko take it easy ooo; I don't understand all this ur way today oo grin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Maybe the reason for having most customer's is based on the population of thr race
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by escapefromusa(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

Stick em up, because ur obviously said something wrong grin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
Hia missrain biko take it easy ooo; I don't understand all this ur way today oo grin
I think we need to share a bottle, it's been a long day.

Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
hmmm if u say so
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

I think we need to share a bottle, it's been a long day.
oh take a seatgrin cheersgrin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
escapefromusa:

Stick em up, because ur obviously said something wrong grin
hia na wa ooo,grin honestly am serious I wanna takeup a new style of hair this month
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

grin grin
Not hair
Nail salon
hai na wa ooo do dey actually think fixing of nails will give dem good morning,please advice them to start making hair coz aw like to visit such place and get them fix my hairgrin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
hai na wa ooo do dey actually think fixing of nails will give dem good morning,please advice them to start making hair coz aw like to visit such place and get them fix my hairgrin
I can do that
For free
Show me the style.
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
I can do that For free Show me the style.
all back style like the type of kanu Nwaknwor
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
I can do that For free Show me the style.
abeg where is ya saloon am serious ooo
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
all back style like the type of kanu Nwaknwor
I can do that. I usually wear my hair they way a lot
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

I can do that. I usually wear my hair they way a lot
wait oooshocked u usually wear wharrrtttgrin me ayam not understand the wearing thinz ooogrin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
wait oooshocked u usually wear wharrrtttgrin me ayam not understand the wearing thinz ooogrin
You wear a hairstyle. That is the correct way to say it.
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

ohshocked bravo u see why I dey like u small smallgrin abeg dey correct me anytime I make mistake oo coz nobody is perfect,remember na primary 2 I for drop out con go dey do coductor..I thankee u eehh kpelegrin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
eh eh for wia ya store dey I wan con wear another hairgrin
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by MissRaine69(f): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh for wia ya store dey I wan con wear another hairgrin
Biko you need to make an appointment, for this hair style you want
Jan 2022 Thursday , Friday or Sunday anytime after 1pm
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Biko you need to make an appointment, for this hair style you want
Jan 2022 Thursday , Friday or Sunday anytime after 1pm

Hia to fix common metewweeeh ee soory to wear common hair again la wa ooo so I go con take appointment letter to fix my eee to wear hair hia oooo nor get weitin I nor go see ooo..

I serious ooo diz one nor be play play ooo
Re: How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. . by nicki1991(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
There's no such thing that more black women go to nail salons and the white one don't. I go to different salons in Scarborough and I see white women way more often than black ones but that's just because I live in an area where the white people are more numerous. But in the end, who cares about that? We should be more interested in the quality of the pedicure services. Before moving to Scarborough it was so hard to find a good salon but here you can connect with the best pedicure salons in Scarborough online. This service connects you with the best stylist that fits your needs. Pretty cool, I wish all the cities had such a service. Nail salon Scarborough. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Nigerian Actress Adanma Luke Shows Massive Boobs In New Music Video! Watch! / Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) / Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.