Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) (1804 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Take a look at this hot chick, she really knows how to spend money but I guess people spending money this way didn't suffer to get that money, so probably a man gave it to her or do you think is her hard earned money? But "sexwork" can also be a hard earned money, share your review about this... embarassed

Just a fact waiting to reply your answers

Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nobody, i reapeat nobody will spend his/her "hard earned money" this way angry

But how she got her money doesn't necessarily need to cost me a sleep....

bottom line is, not my Business undecided

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol... Great!!

meanwhile Read My Dirty Secret With My landlord's Family

Vaseline crew alone please angry cheesy
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ugly girls,wee wee fall on them
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Ugly girls,wee wee fall on thema
I swear
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by Lewaluv(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
That is not wine. That is cheap chammpagne.
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided ALL JUST FOR A PIC, STUPIDITY.
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:

Madam as far as u poppin in a club is no longer cheap

Even wine sold for 3k in the market, u cant get below 8k above from a jam house undecided

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
all this ugly girl sef. i don't know why a man will spend his hard earned money on one ugly olosho
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Then after the long run, what is champagne?

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
all this ugly girl sef. i don't know why a man will spend his hard earned money on one ugly olosho
can that be her own hard earned money? From sex work? Or legit work
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by Lewaluv(f): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yea you are correct lol.
UndisputedBosom:

Madam as far as u poppin in a club is no longer cheap

Even wine sold for 3k in the market, u cant get below 8k above from a jam house undecided
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided ALL JUST FOR A PIC, STUPIDITY.
you won't do that right?
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by Vikkie14: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Ugly girls,wee wee fall on them
grin
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Yea you are correct lol.

I would've usually leave u trolled but i guess aint from here undecided

But i wont be this soft nxt timmme wink
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

I would've usually leave u trolled but i guess aint from here undecided

But i wont be this soft nxt timmme wink
pity her she made a mistake
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by Nova01(m): 4:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Werey ...... very veru sure she will soak garri the next day all naa wash
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by marvelling(m): 5:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Lewaluv:

made in aba champagne grin
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Nova01:
Werey ...... very veru sure she will soak garri the next day all naa wash
lol guy you bad with mouth
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by skimmy005: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Lewaluv:
lol cheap champagne for jokers?? d lowest amount of wine in jokers is 25k .
Re: Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) by hoygift(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2017
skimmy005:
lol cheap champagne for jokers?? d lowest amount of wine in jokers is 25k .
no mind that girl she don accept say she make mistake

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY / 7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! / Am I In A Toxic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.