Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (86520 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by ajepako(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako,vickyrotex,rokiatu,fabfunmi and osusumustflow make una come sea chumtin

'Sea' ko, river ni...
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by tinz: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Marriage without sex is that one marriage. Ladies acting like they will take same shit from a man.imagine ur husband not having a dick. What then is the purpose of marriage if i can't bang my wife. That lady should be charged for false pretense and for causing emotional damage to the man . moreso she should be made to pay back the expenses paid during the ceremony
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
gringringringringrin no VJ jeeezzz hia Endtime things,well we have doctors the man can help her by taking her to a surgeon hmmmm I wonder how it will look like if operated hence we may then call it man-madegrin

Ooo chim

LMAO grin, not her fault though, at least, she didn't create herself
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Scholar212(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
For those that are still confused how the pee hole is different from the vagina proper, they are both covered with a mound of flesh the labia majora and minora. Google anatomy of the female perineum for more explicit details. grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Eliu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
I think the guy was shocked because the lady kept it from him. True love doesn't hide anything. You could have imagined the what the lady would do if she is whole and the guy has no manhood. She shouldn't have hidden such from the man. It was a betrayal of trust. This wouldn't have led to this mess.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
swiz123:

http://punchng.com/video-man-divorces-wife-born-with-no-private-part/
.Lol,I think I have heard and seen everything human being supposed to hear and see�.well simply bang bang and bang before you talk about engagement it helps!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
YourWife:
Hian... This is a small sturvs na. If they can remove penis and make it a pussy, they can perform a surgery to convert the no vagina to a very cozy puna naa
thought u were sane
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.
Love ur courage amnd I'm damn sure nothing can stop ur greatness except yourself......you are wired to be great!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

LMAO grin, not her fault though, at least, she didn't create herself

Hmmmm wait ooo I jus dey wonder ??grin
Do they actually mean it sealed?grin or what ayam not understand the No VJ saga ooogrin

This people need to show us some pics
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by lilyheaven: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:

No, I use a pen#is
Vagina is for sexual intercourse, flushing off of menses from the womb, it is also use in spontaneous delivery of babies. Urethra is use for urination
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
You are beautiful. That's why they stare.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nonsense......she has no opening but the mother was pentrating her....does that make sense?...then it's nonsense.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm wait ooo I jus dey wonder ??grin
Do they actually mean it sealed?grin or what ayam not understand the No VJ saga ooogrin

This people need to show us some pics

Lol, I'm confused too grin.. We need proofs
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
I retrospect. During my sis wedding, the Man of God asked her husband if he is a man and he said yes. He then proceeded to ask my sis if she is woman and she said yes. I was confused.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by baresy007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.[/quote]

your eye still make you look so gorgeous
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by jimb(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:

but u can put patch on your eye to look like a pirate.. would look awesome to behold. So what do you think?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
story is incomplete...how does she ease herslf....lie lie story
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

I just tire for this people ooo do dey think we both are gulliblegrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

Atleast the lady will be willing to let them take some snapps coz she need solutiongrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Mimicaly: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
:
IllegalMoney:
cheesy

She should go for surgery

grin grin grin

The judge na bad man, asking many questions
When did the judge become a gynecologist

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
I just tire for this people ooo do dey think we both are gulliblegrin

Lol, no mind them
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.
how old are you? Did you do biology? You are old enough to use the internet, yet not smart enough to know that urine doesn't come from the vagina?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by masqot(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
You're still beautiful
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

Lol, no mind them
oo chimooOgrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
I think my fiancee and I should revisit this "no sex before marriage" clause. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Etizz: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:

if I can make u my friend for real.... seriously need your contact.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
She could have opt to be a lesbian instead
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by danduj(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
wow
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by czarina(f): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
muller101:
she no get hole. For prick
U grab?
so, what was her mama 'dildoing'? undecided
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
She should have told him 1st that she doesn't have vagina.
The poor man go wake up one morning say make he nack him wife, then get the shock of his life wen he no see toto.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by mostHandsome01: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:

i am truly inspired; keep soaring high .
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by czarina(f): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jemc:
she can't have s£x, no vagina.
so, angryWetin her mumsy come dey touch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.