Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (86519 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by inosend: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Some people sef. Did 'she' expect him to die of konji?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Icecube15(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2017
So the man had no sex with her b4 getting married
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by swiz123(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Ups01 post=59162005]@swiz123
Here's a link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zvImPvaY_A[/jquote]thanks bro
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2017
AgricSalt:

You are beautiful.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by czarina(f): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2017
muller101:
the mama was trying to dig a new hole for her.
shocked I thought as much
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by nothernstar: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2017
The importance of tasting before buying.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by world123: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2017
[/color]
IAmSkinny:
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.
[color=#006600]

In women vagina is not used for urinating. rather from urethral opening. this is found after the clitories.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by kadupee(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Incredible story
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
eh bros u see am also?grin
I think she's confused
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Khallyella:

I said it grin, monitoring spirits grin
I don't do MEN but I'll still marry one later
I really pity dat one dat'll be stuck wit u for life
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2017
olamakinde:
I think she's confused
hahahahah confused gringringrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by nicetboy(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.
. am really touched by your post dear. when I looked @ ur dp all I see is a great achiever. I love your spirit
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Daeylar:
Did she tell her husband before getting married if no,
Why not? That's wickedness

But this doesn't explain what she and her mother were doing If there is no vagina to penetrate, what were they doing

The woman is pretty though

@ the bolded
I understand what you are trying to say, but what the woman did is wrong, she still should have told him before marriage, nothing justifies what she did at all,

I also hope she gets a husband who will accept her

If you watched the whole 19 minutes video, you'd see the man was wrong
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Trust me, I have no pity for you.
But your story compelled me to watch the full 19 minutes video on YouTube and I wanna have a sit-down with you. Looking through the 8 pages tho, I'm not the only one who fancies you, lol (obviously duh!).

The op, I bet, didn't watch the whole video.
What's your name?

The man was wrong. So wrong.

The judge, however, was funny. Loved the ruling.
Women are more emotionally mature, and stronger, than men.

I've read books on psychology, I've watched with intent the way women react emotionally, trust me, I know what I'm saying is right and true. I am always wowed by some.

And, hey, stop derailing this thread. You're stealing the divorced woman's limelight tongue

fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by chi4ik(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:
send me an Email
I have done that, waiting for a reply
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:

I love you! yea....it's a much word to say but I do, not for a lustful reason but just for being the pretty you inwards and outwards. But yaff lie angry how can you be 19 this October? angry

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:
she's a big fool. what did she think would happen on wedding night
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:
i doff my heart for you my dear,i would like to have you on my facebook friendlist.lemme send you a pm
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by gidyambi(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Complication!!! In the absence of punany, where is the mother penetrating?? pls the story should be recast for clarity.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
world123:
[/color]

[color=#006600]

In women vagina is not used for urinating. rather from urethral opening. this is found after the clitories.
Thanks.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by YourWife(f): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Bmaster:
thought u were sane

But how can you be responding to an insane person? Hmmm... That makes tge both of us then...
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Ablitmuspaper(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angelopeters:
How does she pee
na Toto dem dey use pee?go bk to biology class
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by jmichael259(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Piss no d cme 4rm Vj na!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by ola5858: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Doesn't enter at all.
czarina:
When a woman has vaginismus, her vagina's muscles squeeze or spasm when something is entering it, like a tampon or a penis. It can be mildly uncomfortable, or it can be painful.

There are exercises a woman can do that can help, sometimes within weeks.

Symptoms

Painful sex is often a woman's first sign that she has vaginismus. The pain happens only with penetration. It usually goes away after withdrawal, but not always.

Women have described the pain as a tearing sensation or a feeling like the man is "hitting a wall.".........where does it say no vagina opening? FYI.... Got that from webmd
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by TEYA: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:
Omo see likes for ME oo. some one should help me convert it into cash.
You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dioss: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
jhudit:

How come lots of you men don't know that the place for penetration is different from the pee hole?

That is why PRACTICAL is different from
THEORY.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Omotayor123:
So what exactly is the Mother Penetrating
shocked
ass hole
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by honniemail(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=IAmSkinny post=59154983]
Yes na, abi they don change am to nyash?

U be real learner ....there are 3holes down there check when next u are opportuned to come in contact with it
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=honniemail post=59203075][/quote]

Tor, na two I the always see o. "opportuned"? ThankGod you are here, kindly forward yours for proper inspection.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by temmym4(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.

how old are u na bro?
na through Vag#ina them dey take piss?
you still have a lot to learn o. grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
temmym4:

how old are u na bro?
na through Vag#ina them dey take piss?
you still have a lot to learn o. grin
Yes, like how to make big money and build a mansion for my momma. Knowing the anatomy of the vagina adds nothing to my account.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by temmym4(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Yes, like how to make big money and build a mansion for my momma. Knowing the anatomy of the vagina adds nothing to my account.

so how many mansion have u built for her and how much have u made now?

Bro, stop judging your errors and mistakes with Irrelevances. you don't know something, we try to correct u and u are saying something else. how does learning something u don't know affect your progress?

1st lesson dude, Always stick to corrections.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.