Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (86522 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by owaeghianye(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
ok
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
How her mum come carry penetrate herabi I read a different thing??
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by arabaribiti(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na wa for ijebu people dey lock woman vagina he get as we dey open you look for olden days coins ask me the rest cos its not all clothes we sun outside
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
the story is not complete

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mother was fucking her but she has no vagina canal, severely slashed story.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Dokitadotun: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is a congenital malformation of the uterus and vagina but plastic surgery can be done to create a vagina for her at least.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by honniemail(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.

So na viginal woman dey take piss smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Jamolajay1: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oopppsss... .. Night of joy turned opposite. Sorry man. Buh the woman supposed have tell him Na... Anyway, that's why it's good to taste what you want to buy before full purchase.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by babihouse(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Visit prophets in Africa
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by gfunkera(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wife without vagina. Akin to car without engine. Useless !!!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
jhudit:

How come lots of you men don't know that the place for penetration is different from the pee hole?

Seriously, are you kidding? Where does the pee com out from then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Picture of her nunu or adonbilitit

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
she have uterus but the hole for chuku chuku ain't there

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
honniemail:

So na viginal woman dey take piss smh
Yes na, abi they don change am to nyash?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by lilyheaven: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Na vagina u de carry urinate?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
maxiuc:
she have uterus but the hole for chuku chuku ain't there
They use super glue close am ne?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by uminem02(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
So na vagina dem use dey pee 4 ur side...smh
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small, you can contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that are feeling concerned may God continue to bless you all
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
lilyheaven:
Na vagina u de carry urinate?
No, I use a pen#is
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Naziridamos: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
You must have been a poor student in biology.Women don't piss with the vagina.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by remi4ever(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
So the eeeediiiaaatt didn't know before he wifed her? undecided abi him no test her.? Because I'm not understanding.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
uminem02:
So na vagina dem use dey pee 4 ur side...smh
Yes na. Where the piss the commot from? No be small vagina just like peni#s
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Nairaland is really a platform for promoting upcoming bloggers.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Reason why you must test drive before purchase......
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
thorpido:
You must have been a poor student in biology.Women don't piss with the vagina.
Something wey I de see with my korokoro eyes? Have they relocated to the anus?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by transient123(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Felt so sorry for the man and lady, sad to see a Lady with such challenging natural deficiency.

However, the lady and her mother are fraud at the same time. They shouldn't have consummated the marriage.

Worthy of mention is the guy's abstinence from fornication before wedlock, kudos to him. I can't give kudos to the lady because she couldn't have done it for dignity with her situation.

Some women are just dump sha. Do they expect the guy not to sleep with his wife that doesn't have a vagina, na wow.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
beamtopola:

Nairaland is really a platform for promoting upcoming bloggers.
Oboy you won't understand. The kind of juice I am getting from Nairaland no be here o.
But I have been on Nairaland more than you can imagine.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
EfemenaXY:
Poor lady. She looked really embarrassed in court.
Poor lady.She ought to have opened up to him before marriage however.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
and these makes fp? no problem o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.