Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please (6409 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Lagos Girl Wows Internet With Her Humongous Boobs (photos) / Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by exlinklodge: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Damnnn Americans will be so jealous cu with don't do b@@b surgery, we got the natural thing ..lol. This Nigerian entrepreneur from South-Eastern is undoubtedly endowed with massive mammary glands that has gotten her a lot of attention.

Oyinyechi is a very beautiful lady based in the highbrow Lekki area of Lagos where she lives comfortably.

The Igbo lady boasts of humongous breasts that steal the shows whenever her pictures are uploaded on social media. The dark-skinned lady is the founder of Oyinyechi and Hair Extensions Studio where she is currently making money.

She is a fashionista as seen on her Instagram page where she constantly 'slays'.

See more photos:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/lagos-big-girl-wows-social-media-with.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by luminouz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Not for me....
I prefer big ASS!!!
Ukwu crew stay back...na false alarm

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by luminouz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
cool
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by swiz123(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
How do we know she lives in Lagos?
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Iruka!

She z carrying load.. lipsrsealed

i thank God 4 my nt so big n nt so small b*obs.."adjusts bra"

i cnt carry dah tine kiss kiss
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
swiz123:
How do we know she lives in Lagos?
aw dah one take concern yhu.. Yhu wan meet her kiss
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by concho(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
julietkcee:
Iruka!
She z carrying load.. lipsrsealed

i thank God 4 my nt so big n nt so small b*obs.."adjusts bra"
i cnt carry dah tine kiss kiss
y u no fit carry am
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
concho:
y u no fit carry am
cox i can nt carry it kiss
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG dis ur babe carry load oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
sunshineG dis ur babe carry load oo shocked
chisos of apostle sule
Warris this

How can one person manage to carry 50 liters of assorted kunu on her cheast

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
chisos of apostle sule
Warris this
abi u wan dash Martin0? grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

bro even Marino will drawn in those kegs

Those things are no longer breast

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:

grin grin haha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

shitt mehnshockedshockedshockedshocked

See milk industry chai mehn it high time I go searching for ladies with such boobs so atleast I can startup a milk industry and atleast sell quality and natural milk to the publicgrin atleast human milk is healthier compare to the one's from cow'sgrin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
shitt mehnshockedshockedshockedshocked

See milk industry chai mehn it high time I go searching for ladies with such boobs so atleast I can startup a milk industry and atleast sell quality and natural milk to the publicgrin atleast human milk is healthier compare to the one's from cow'sgrin
ehn! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:

hahah shytt-mehn honestly those are not breast anymore she looks more of an old mamagrin

Uhmmm mehn look at milkgrin
Whoever is her man most be healthygrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by nabiz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why is she hiding her leg. Her waist down get as e bi oo, abi my eye de deceive me
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
hahah shytt-mehn honestly those are not breast anymore she looks more of an old mamagrin

Uhmmm mehn look at milkgrin
Whoever is her man most be healthygrin
my guy I cant even imagine the size of her bra, if she has any

Maybe she will sewing it sha
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn! grin grin grin grin
I lie grin that good business oh lefu,human milk been sold, U can imagine using human milk to drink akamu unlike those insane cowsgrin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:

I guess so,I don't think there is an already made bra for suck quantitygrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by massive1019(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
what is the essence of the big boobs......when you will be fighting with it when playing. use the two hand to hold it, chaiiiiiiii.
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Odiriance4all(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
she is not living comfortably because that big load in her chest is making her live uncomfortably
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by dipznano: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:

Customised bro!!
Customised bra is the only way out grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by BluntBoy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
idoncare440, hope you have something as big as these?
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by idoncare440(f): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
BluntBoy:
idoncare440, hope you have something as big as these?
bluntboy u so madth 4 calling me out o.....oya come n mu FIda...mstchw
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by valinno(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Jaqenhghar: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
luminouz:
Not for me....
I prefer big ASS!!!
Ukwu crew stay back...na false alarm
roger that
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by pu7pl3(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2017
This guy ontop of me...u consistent sha...u dey post this videos on every thread everyday...uve been noticed
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Jaqenhghar: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn! grin grin grin grin
Na this place I dey always find you.
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by Shorsky1(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2017
No b new thing na. Others dey
Re: Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please by BluntBoy(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided

idoncare440:
bluntboy u so madth 4 calling me out o.....oya come n mu FIda...mstchw

You are not even romantic at all undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says / My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out / Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.