Stats: 3,161,289 members, 7,846,319 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos (36572 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ZionJay(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

Jewish synagogue in the afternoon,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

Where does this dude belong??

Ward 7
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Evenyou(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:

Are you a P or an I?

Ask Dilector to explain what P and I stand for..

It's only insanity will drive one to use word like "dilector"
Well-done
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
cardinalstar091:
Our gullible brainless IPODS abi Igbos

upgrade bhroo..
don't waste that time... just say P&I they will get the message... their god and Father called them soo.. and they answered.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Evenyou(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
webbro007:
he go renew his jazz,when he take dey deceived his deluded followers, bastard son of a thousand father.
"a thousand father"
I cried!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Yyeske(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anyone should tell me that this idiot and pig is not a cultist.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by collinskoko14: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Kathmandu post=59157362][/quote]

Hey boy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ApexPredator: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
dirtyhokage:

Try and learn literature and know what the dirty meant.....is the man not a rasta?
You people are very ignorant. Locs or Dreadlocs is a symbol of spirituality. Some of the most revered men in the Bible grew locs. Samson, Wise King Solomon and Jesus Christ of Nazereth (Though this is the anglicized name and not the original Hebrew name of the messiah).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Take a look at his hair
Any difference between him and a mad man

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Flashh: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Estherfabian:
ehenn..the guyz above me

Beware of whatever you're gonna type here most especially the non-Igbos cos if anything happens to you, you should know that you are the cause

:/
Hang on! What's your point for this tirade comment?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by elmodee7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
that is the problems I have with people who are I'll cultured and stupid. why in the name of a mad man like kanu call yoruba fools. I will not retaliate by call all Igbo's fools but I say with out apology any body who follows the mad man kanu is not only stupid but need to be locked up and the keys buried for life. Fela the great said if u go follow follow make u open sense. where was ur god kanu when ojukwu contested and lost under apga. The same fools betrayed ojukwu. worship ur god kanu its not my business. but don't call Yoruba fools. it might interest u that the youbas are among the brightest brains in the world.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by shineeye1: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
One thing you will clearly observe among the KANU brigades is that they have all willingly mortgaged their natural sense of scrutiny. They've pledged to say "goodbye" to common sense in order to be loyal to this man. In so doing, they have become a national embarrassment and laughingstock.

KANU is a con man who cleverly hijacked a popular course to fulfill a voodoo agenda. He is a generational Pretender who seems destined to pilot hapless multitudes to another doom.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Habeyy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
TurboWorld:
I'm planning to do something terrible to mosquitoes tonight.... I will open the window and let them all come inside...i will then close the window and sleep outside... What do you think guys?�������
grin ur mumu never ripe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Cubeet: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
North, West, South South... mbok let's just join hands and just pursue this people out... we won't be paying to go far to Kenya, or Zimbabwe again to watch weird stufs..we will just be here to lag at folks without feeling ashamed of ourselves as they make us feel..

we won't be having those "A Nigerian caught with 100kg of cocaine, A Nigerian dies in flight from coke ingestion, .. a baby factory, Fake drug factory, and we know them...

if we Waite for them to go, they will not, let's pursue them out already mbok... mkpo ami adi kak owo ndin... sorry guys no hating, I am prolly the guy God sent to grant ur wishes, so dnt quote me ..
What about the news about"A Nigerian man rape his daughter in Ibadan"

"Man with human breast private part and skull in Ogun state"

"Alfa shrine destroyed for sponsoring Badoo group in Lagos".

If you mention SS remove Delta State, River State and Bayelsa state from your list infact Asari dokubo should not read this your nonsense.

Who is proud being a Nigerian at the first place?
Is it cos of Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen?

The Niger Delta are even tired of Nigeria than any other tribe.

Check out Ogoni, Gbaramatu etc.

Compare Akwa Ibom with Lagos,Kano,Abuja

Between Akwa Ibom and Kano which state gat more resource?

Your eyes go still open, and you speak not for the SS or Niger Delta, you Iidiot.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by adadike281(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
ike gwuru!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Aleora(f): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:

He went to visit the man who mystically locked the brains of iPod zombies to oil the padlock.

Ipob slaves, it is well with una..

hahahahahahahhahahw I swear

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
elmodee7:
that is the problems I have with people who are I'll cultured and stupid. why in the name of a mad man like kanu call yoruba fools. I will not retaliate by call all Igbo's fools but I say with out apology any body who follows the mad man kanu is not only stupid but need to be locked up and the keys buried for life. Fela the great said if u go follow follow make u open sense. where was ur god kanu when ojukwu contested and lost under apga. The same fools betrayed ojukwu. worship ur god kanu its not my business. but don't call Yoruba fools. it might interest u that the youbas are among the brightest brains in the world.
keep calm, that man is a truthful person, if actually he called a whole tribe FOOLS, then it might be the truth undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by dirtyhokage(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
ApexPredator:

You people are very ignorant. Locs or Dreadlocs is a symbol of spirituality. Some of the most revered men in the Bible grew locs. Samson, Wise King Solomon and Jesus Christ of Nazereth (Though this is the anglicized name and not the original Hebrew name of the messiah).
Errrm buh the man is a Rasta,Spirituality ni....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Naziridamos: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:

He went to visit the man who mystically locked the brains of iPod zombies to oil the padlock.

Ipob slaves, it is well with una..

Must u behave like an assho all the time cry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cubeet:

What about the news about"A Nigerian man rape his daughter in Ibadan"

"Man with human breast private part and skull in Ogun state"

"Alfa shrine destroyed for sponsoring Badoo group in Lagos".

If you mention SS remove Delta State, River State and Bayelsa state from your list infact Asari dokubo should not read this your nonsense.

Who is proud being a Nigerian at the first place?
Is it cos of Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen?

The Niger Delta are even tired of Nigeria than any other tribe.

Check out Ogoni, Gbaramatu etc.

Compare Akwa Ibom with Lagos,Kano,Abuja

Between Akwa Ibom and Kano which state gat more resource?

Your eyes go still open, and you speak not for the SS or Niger Delta, you Iidiot.

shame no catch you... of all the prominent men in the South South to invoke it is a THIEVE like Asari Dokubo dat u r invoking...
shameless set of P&I, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Evans, FFK, Fayose, Ibori... those are the Heroes of Biafra...
You guys are so unrepentantly criminally minded and dummbbb..

you celebrate Asari dat claimed to fight for Us South South and stole all the money to build institutions in Benin... ?? una mumuu ehhnnnn... P&I

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Aleora(f): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
blackbreed25:
I talk am before. Say this man na juju man
hahahaha if care is not taken shrine go be church last last ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Habeyy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
collinskoko14:
Lol.....high priest ganjah man I sabi this man we dey smoke together for Orlu.....

Na scam man ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Brightwesley: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Factfinder1:
This madness is getting Strong
ure very stupid, if you don't have any meaningful thing to type then you relax that your dirty finger at a place, big fool.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Habeyy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
webbro007:
he go renew his jazz,when he take dey deceived his deluded followers, bastard son of a thousand father.
so the man is truly a product of many billions sperm cell grin
Cownu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Aleora(f): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
dirtyhokage:

Try and learn literature and know what the dirty meant.....is the man not a rasta?
why are you replying?thank heavens he agreed the man is dirty..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Habeyy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
042report:
Nice1
Before I forget

See How Man stabbed friend to death over power connection disagreement In Enugu here>>>http://www.042report.com/2017/07/man-stabs-friend-to-death-over-power.html
grin but I get 1 question to ask
Why igbo people dey spend a lot of money on printing obituary?
Dem fit do colour separation to announce the death of an unborn
child grin
Only in d east
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
North, West, South South... mbok let's just join hands and just pursue this people out... we won't be paying to go far to Kenya, or Zimbabwe again to watch weird stufs..we will just be here to lag at folks without feeling ashamed of ourselves as they make us feel..

we won't be having those "A Nigerian caught with 100kg of cocaine, A Nigerian dies in flight from coke ingestion, .. a baby factory, Fake drug factory, and we know them...

if we Waite for them to go, they will not, let's pursue them out already mbok... mkpo ami adi kak owo ndin... sorry guys no hating, I am prolly the guy God sent to grant ur wishes, so dnt quote me ..
ubiak!!! wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ladyjumong:
ubiak!!! wink
kasseh akpara ino bread.. scomon nwoo ke iso
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ladyjumong:
ubiak!!! wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Cubeet: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

shame no catch you... of all the prominent men in the South South to invoke it is a THIEVE like Asari Dokubo dat u r invoking...
shameless set of P&I, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Evans, FFK, Fayose, Ibori... those are the Heroes of Biafra...
You guys are so unrepentantly criminally minded and dummbbb..

you celebrate Asari dat claimed to fight for Us South South and stole all the money to build institutions in Benin... ?? una mumuu ehhnnnn... P&I

Na you shame suppose catch, Those people you mention Tompolo and Asari are what i call respected youths in the Niger Delta, they command power among the youths.
The youths are the key and heartbeat of a community.

Arewa youth forum threatening genocide in the North, police arrest them?

Is Akwa Ibom not closer to the water ways? How many seaport weh una get that is functioning?
Oil Rich, How many working refineries dey?

About Asari,go find out the reasons why he built an Institution outside Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Mkpo awo unege ayau nwod, unam ikot grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by dirtyhokage(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aleora:
why are you replying?thank heavens he agreed the man is dirty..
Too much beauty in your pix
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by iamwoods(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
TurboWorld:
I'm planning to do something terrible to mosquitoes tonight.... I will open the window and let them all come inside...i will then close the window and sleep outside... What do you think guys?�������
u b mumu b that.

Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries / Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC