Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos (36574 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Fulmigati: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WE ACCEPT ALL RELIGIONS IN IGBO LAND EXCEPT THE CANCEROUS RELIGION CALLED ISLAM
This. Biafra is the Land of the free but we won't sit back and let our people be brainwashed by a genocidal warmongering death cult disguising itself as a religion.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Aleora(f): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
dirtyhokage:

Too much beauty in your pix
thanks...smiling..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by elmodee7(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

shame no catch you... of all the prominent men in the South South to invoke it is a THIEVE like Asari Dokubo dat u r invoking...
shameless set of P&I, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Evans, FFK, Fayose, Ibori... those are the Heroes of Biafra...
You guys are so unrepentantly criminally minded and dummbbb..

you celebrate Asari dat claimed to fight for Us South South and stole all the money to build institutions in Benin... ?? una mumuu ehhnnnn... P&I
. correct. u said my mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cubeet:

Na you shame suppose catch, Those people you mention Tompolo and Asari are what i call respected youths in the Niger Delta, they command power among the youths.
The youths are the key and heartbeat of a community.

Arewa youth forum threatening genocide in the North, police arrest them?

Is Akwa Ibom not closer to the water ways? How many seaport weh una get that is functioning?
Oil Rich, How many working refineries dey?

About Asari,go find out the reasons why he built an Institution outside Nigeria

I am Moses by name.. I don't folow.
I lead odas folo... go check Bible.

If u r dumb to be celebrating Asari Dokubo, Ibori, etc in 2017, then I am chatting with a bubbling idiots who still washes just his stomach when bathin...

oya gerrarahia mehnn.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by oglalasioux(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy will subscribe to any religion or belief just to have his Biafra.

The height of confusion and hypocrisy is when you claim to be a Christian, Jew and now a traditionalist.

Ojukwu tried it during the war and it didn't work. Everything called god/gods failed him, just like the non existent fraud(s) has failed mankind from day one.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by elmodee7(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fulmigati:

This. Biafra is the Land of the free but we won't sit back and let our people be brainwashed by a genocidal warmongering death cult disguising itself as a religion.
thank u. u r very correct. how the gullible are easy brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
elmodee7:
. correct. u said my mind

In Akwa Ibom here we have Obong Victor Attah, we have Edwind Clark, we have Donald Duke, etc in the region too
. these are men of honor... but Biafrans are a mischievous lot that love crime and stealing... so they will go for Asari Dokubo... Thieveesss

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Orpe7(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

Jewish synagogue in the afternoon,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

Where does this dude belong??

grin

I tire o

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

grin

Yet it was e-diots like you who once accused kanu of wanting to change every Ipob member and igboland in general into JUDAISM.

You and your 'likes' are indeed nematodes.

Your rant won't change nor stop the pro biafran movement.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Cubeet: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am Moses by name.. I don't folow.
I lead odas folo... go check Bible.

If u r dumb to be celebrating Asari Dokubo, Ibori, etc in 2017, then I am chatting with a bubbling idiots who still washes just his stomach when bathin...

oya gerrarahia mehnn.
Now you sound pained, You mentioned SS and I gave you name of a respected SS person among the youths.,

I ain't celebrating them,I only mention them since you also mentioned SS.

And I didn't ask you your name,Moses or Pharaoh that one nor concern me.

Remember that you speak for yourself and not for SS or Niger Delta. Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by valinno(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
KemjikaEme:
I'm no traditionist but any Yoruba or Nigerian that comes here to insult the High priest is insulting his village Baba Ifa and Traditional custodians of his ancestral religion and demonizing African religion.
We can't pretend that this things don't exist in African societies.
Don't wallow in hypocrisy and self righteousness because you hate Kanu and Biafra!

Are you minding the online morons? They can say anything to discredit KANU.

This was a man they once accused of imposing his Judaism on BIAFRA.

The MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA WAR AGAINST KANU OR IPOB IS ON!

Kanu knows. So he now communicates directly to his followers through his lines of command as well through the probiafra media.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cubeet:
Now you sound pained, You mentioned SS and I gave you name of a respected SS person among the youths.,

I ain't celebrating them,I only mention them since you also mentioned SS.

And I didn't ask you your name,Moses or Pharaoh that one nor concern me.

Remember that you speak for yourself and not for SS or Niger Delta. Goodnight

Waite firs before I talk to a Pik and idiodd thinkin dat I am talking with a citizen of the crew... where are you fromm ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Cubeet: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Waite firs before I talk to a Pik and idiodd thinkin dat I am talking with a citizen of the crew... where are you fromm ?
I am a Proud Delta boy, what about that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by BAILMONEY: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fulmigati:

CAN YOU LAY MORE EMPHASIS ON THE WORD "FREE"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by MrMoney007: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Factfinder1:
This madness is getting Strong
your zombie is stronger

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
And the charade continues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by afongha: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

grin

CHEI!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by andyanders: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
I can only see a madman visiting his fellow colleagues suffering from same problem. You can only see group of mentally deranged individuals waiting to be moved to mental people's home.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Yamprince(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yamprince:
[/quote][quote author=malc619 post=59157164]Shrine in the morning,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

grin

good question.......

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
ofai:

Kanu knows. So he now communicates directly to his followers through his lines of command as well through the probiafra media.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Tyche(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
adadike281:
ike gwuru!

Ada Biafra, Ogini?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
ofai:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.