Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,974 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos (36568 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Stkilda(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

shame no catch you... of all the prominent men in the South South to invoke it is a THIEVE like Asari Dokubo dat u r invoking...
shameless set of P&I, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Evans, FFK, Fayose, Ibori... those are the Heroes of Biafra...
You guys are so unrepentantly criminally minded and dummbbb..

you celebrate Asari dat claimed to fight for Us South South and stole all the money to build institutions in Benin... ?? una mumuu ehhnnnn... P&I

Dude, you are on your own. Stop creating the impression that everyone hates the Igbo. It is your tribe that every other tribe hates. Live with it!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Markfemi: 3:22am On Aug 05, 2017
is that not brown roof loooool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Benoxvals(m): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

Jewish synagogue in the afternoon,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

Where does this dude belong??

The versatility of his nature makes him even more unique..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by net282: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Let's see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Butterworth: 4:39am On Aug 05, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

I guess the word PRIEST is the problem here.

Go back to school and learn the meaning or pay me to teach you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Edum13656: 4:59am On Aug 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
North, West, South South... mbok let's just join hands and just pursue this people out... we won't be paying to go far to Kenya, or Zimbabwe again to watch weird stufs..we will just be here to lag at folks without feeling ashamed of ourselves as they make us feel..

we won't be having those "A Nigerian caught with 100kg of cocaine, A Nigerian dies in flight from coke ingestion, .. a baby factory, Fake drug factory, and we know them...

if we Waite for them to go, they will not, let's pursue them out already mbok... mkpo ami adi kak owo ndin... sorry guys no hating, I am prolly the guy God sent to grant ur wishes, so dnt quote me ..
ok start it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Obason22(m): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2017
malc619:

He went to visit the man who mystically locked the brains of iPod zombies to oil the padlock.

Ipob slaves, it is well with una..

nobody invited u to dis room.so park ur load and go, hater.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by honourhim: 5:26am On Aug 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
North, West, South South... mbok let's just join hands and just pursue this people out... we won't be paying to go far to Kenya, or Zimbabwe again to watch weird stufs..we will just be here to lag at folks without feeling ashamed of ourselves as they make us feel..

we won't be having those "A Nigerian caught with 100kg of cocaine, A Nigerian dies in flight from coke ingestion, .. a baby factory, Fake drug factory, and we know them...

if we Waite for them to go, they will not, let's pursue them out already mbok... mkpo ami adi kak owo ndin... sorry guys no hating, I am prolly the guy God sent to grant ur wishes, so dnt quote me ..

Stop making a fool of yourself. Start with the ones in Akwa Ibom first. Pursue them first and upload the video and pictures here for all to see like ipob uploads their activities here.
You always sound like a frustrated fool.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by kikake: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu got it wrong here posing with this weird man. He got it wrong by saying he shall visit Kaduna.
But one thing: Nigeria has used injustices to sensitize Biafrans through Nnamdi Kanu on the need to restore Biafra.

There's no stopping.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by promiseicha(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,
church in the evening,
ashawo joint at night.
dats wat u pple will talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2017
malc619:
Shrine in the morning,

church in the evening,

ashawo joint at night.

Come lemme show u where to hang urself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by danvon(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
They say hes Jesus why don't they shoot him and let's see if he resurrects kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
malc619:

He went to visit the man who mystically locked the brains of iPod zombies to oil the padlock.

Ipob slaves, it is well with una..

Are u free?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2017
I-poo Jews and Christians are now laced with confusion. Thanks to thier curse placer.
"The day has come, an historic day in our miserable lives. Let thy curse be placed and forever be felt. May you all be and remain an idiotic pigs. Amen! " - Cownu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by oyatz(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2017
See brown roofs hamlet in the midst of thick rain forest!
Later, they will be shouting brown roofs republic upandan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YOU MEAN YORUBA MUSLIMS
No! Cursed Ipob idiots and pigs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by oyatz(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
Why singling out Yoruba, out of the 250 tribes in Nigeria?
Why not. Angas, Kanuri, Bachama, Bolewa, Bade, Nupe, Jukun, Bariba, Efik, Ibibio, Isoko,Ijaw,Fulani or Berom ?
Are Yoruba people the only people on Nairaland or you assume any non-Igbo Nigerian on Nairaland must be Yoruba?

KemjikaEme:
I'm no traditionist but any Yoruba or Nigerian that comes here to insult the High priest is insulting his village Baba Ifa and Traditional custodians of his ancestral religion and demonizing African religion.
We can't pretend that this things don't exist in African societies.
Don't wallow in hypocrisy and self righteousness because you hate Kanu and Biafra!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

upgrade bhroo..
don't waste that time... just say P&I they will get the message... their god and Father called them soo.. and they answered.
P&I? grin
Well, thier identity lives forever.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by soulpiano23(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Did i see brown roof in the east?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by win2kwire: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Flashh:
What happened to the Kaduna visit? Fake Igbo man.

ibos and gunfire don't go together, ask ojukwu what happened when shooting started
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Skull miners are littered everywhere venting their frustrations. Cowards as usual. Perpetual slaves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Are you minding the online morons? They can say anything to discredit KANU.

This was a man they once accused of imposing his Judaism on BIAFRA.

The MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA WAR AGAINST KANU OR IPOB IS ON!

Kanu knows. So he now communicates directly to his followers through his lines of command as well through the probiafra media.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2017
ofai:

Kanu knows. So he now communicates directly to his followers through his lines of command as well through the probiafra media.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by ofai: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2017
massinola:
Kanu again? My question still remains, is this how the founding fathers of Biafra would have wanted the struggle to go?
The last time Buhari visited Nigeria, why did northerners sacrificed rams, goats and chickens on the middle of the roads to welcomed him from London's hospital?

What an hypocrites?

Anyway, God bless Biafra republic,
God bless Nnamdi Kanu,
God bless Biafrans all over the world.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Axis313(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
They also have brown roofs over there.Wonderful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by BAILMONEY: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

No! Cursed Ipob idiots and pigs.
YORUBA MUSLIM SPOTTEDgrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by BAILMONEY: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
elmodee7:
and u love alhaji dokubo
YES BUT I HATE PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA MUSLIM SPOTTEDgrin
Pork Ipoo Jews go get laid.
Next!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by BAILMONEY: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Pork Ipoo Jews go get laid.
Next!
READ QURAN5:51 BEFORE WE CONTINUE WITH JEWISH, CHRISTIAN AND IPOB ISH.... AFONJA MUSLIMgrin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos by Pinkfeet: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
hmmmmm
Something is happening so this man is ur god father. IPOB
wonder shall never end .

Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army