Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja (21548 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by henryanna36: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Former Imo state governor  Ohakim's 60th birthday celebration is ongoing in Abuja.

Present at the ongoing celebration are His Excellency, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu,Her Excellency, Bar Lady Chioma Ohakim,Senator Hope Uzodinma,
Senator Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu,Rt Hon Emeka Nkem Ihedioha,Prof Viola Onwuliri,Ambasador Eddy Onuoha,HRH Eze Cletus Ikechukwu Ilomuanya,Hon Jones Chudi Onyereri,Rt Hon Godfrey Dikeocha,Sir Emma Ohakim,Engr Ben Ekwueme,Bar COC Akolisa and
Prince Eze Ochiwar Ugochukwu

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/photos-from-ongoing-60th-birthday-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by henryanna36: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Flexherbal(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Happy birthday to him!
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by auntysimbiat(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
nice
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Okoyiboz3: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ìkedi Ohakim the former Governor of Imo State is celebrating his city in Abuja. Not in Owerri his state capital, not in Imo his state of origin, not in Okohia his home town or Isiala Mbano his local government.

Meanwhile, some misguided ipod piglets who were arrested with Kanu have been forgotten in Kuje prison in that same Abuja.

I have said it severally on Nairaland. The head on which coconut is broken never eats from that coconut.

In life, you have to choose the side you're gonna be. You can decide to let them break coconuts on your head or you wait for coconuts to be broken on the heads of fools and you eat it while the fools lick their wounds.

Only the wise would understand this.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by snazzy5050(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
All i can say here is #AdanaDavid!
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by PotatoSalad(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
The last time I came this early, my girlfriend left me.
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Thegamingorca(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ayah and ipod and Co are running barefooted after Nnamdi kanu's skirt in orlu
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by princedmiayer(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
mean while am here...you no invite me dee Ohakim (ekirri)

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by aguiyi2: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Still spending the looted funds.Imo state Ndo nu.
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by OpinionCounts(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Politicians always wining and dining while the masses that entrusted their Commonwealth to them are in abject poverty and hunger...

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Expired politicians
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by dfrost: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Ìkedi Ohakim the former Governor of Imo State is celebrating his city in Abuja. Not in Owerri his state capital, not in Imo his state of origin, not in Okohia his home town or Isiala Mbano his local government.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

angry

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by CCDav1: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Fabulouski(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Reverend Fathers
Stay clear
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Nduemma12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
So ohakim seniored Rochas? Chai Buhari why?
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by vaca1: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Meanwhile, some misguided ipod piglets who were arrested with Kanu have been forgotten in Kuje prison in that same Abuja.

I have said it severally on Nairaland. The head on which coconut is broken never eats from that coconut.

In life, you have to choose the side you're gonna be. You can decide to let them break coconuts on your head or you wait for coconuts to be broken on the heads of fools and you eat it while the fools lick their wounds.

Gosh what are you smoking of late. shioor. what is your point really.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Sonbuking: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
What a poor quality set of pictures grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by dfrost: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
vaca1:
Gosh what are you smoking of late. shioor

Is he making sense or not.
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Okoyiboz3: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
vaca1:
Gosh what are you smoking of late. shioor

That's why I said my post is for the wise.
It obviously isn't for you.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ohakim fraudster. Worst Imo State governor ever after okorocha
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Archangel15: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Apparently sitting on their homes would be a better course of action.

Away with your useless unsolicited advice. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Archangel15: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Archangel15: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Apparently sitting on their homes would be a better course of action.

Away with your useless unsolicited advice. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by afongha: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
vaca1:

That you hypocritical children of hate will not hold your own leaders accountable who have fed, and continue to feed, fat from the Nigeria project. You rather be disturbing us with your nonsensical biafraa trash led by that ignorant yellow buffoon.

Nonsense
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Archangel15: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
afongha:

You rather be disturbing us with your nonsensical biafraa trash led by that ignorant yellow buffoon.

Afonja muslim, what connection do you have with Biafra?

Biafra is for the strong minded not for weak, effeminate fools.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by chuksanambra: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
vaca1:

If you're an Ndigbo and you have commonsense, you will print that guy's post and hang it in your father's compound.

Hope you saw Ojukwu's picture where he wore suit like a false prophet and he was cuddling his well-fed kids while millions of Biafran babies died of starvation?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Tilda30(f): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hbd
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Travelking: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
That Man pass 60
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by afongha: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Archangel15:

Afonja muslim, what connection do you have with Biafra?

Biafra is for the strong minded not for weak, effeminate fools.

Igbo traditionalist, I have ZERO connection with that accursed contraption aka biafra, THANKFULLY!! cool

Biafra for the strong!! I laugh in Cantonese. grin Its what the imbecilic kuje prison ex-convict would have his brainless, drug-pushing, kidnapping zombies believe.

yeye dey smell.
Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Archangel15: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
chuksanambra:

If you're an Ndigbo and you have commonsense, you will print that guy's post and hang it in your father's compound.

Hope you saw Ojukwu's picture where he wore suit like a false prophet and he was cuddling his well-fed kids while millions of Biafran babies died of starvation?

I've gone through your posts and I've seen how much of 'Ndigbo' you are.

When an Afonja muslim is unable to oppose, he can only turn to a chameleon.

I spit on your cone heads! . grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja by Archangel15: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
afongha:

Igbo traditionalist, I have ZERO connection with that accursed contraption aka biafra, THANKFULLY!! cool

Biafra for the strong!! I laugh in Cantonese. grin Its what the imbecilic kuje prison ex-convict would have his brainless, drug-pushing, kidnapping zombies] believe.

yeye dey smell.

The 'zombies' are with their heads intact thankfully.

Can't say same about the reprobate, worthless scratched faces who are awarded SKULLARSHIP on daily basis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Obasanjo As He Leads Brenthurst Team To Enugu (Photos) / 2019: I Declared Because Nigerians Were Talking Too Much - Buhari Speaks From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.