Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

• - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (954 Views)

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by akeeen(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: • by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
You didn't do bad, most roommate come with unnecessary sense.

Don't bother talking to him.

1 Like

Re: • by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op why I no see someone like you when I go school

1 Like

Re: • by akeeen(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Op why I no see someone like you when I go school
LOL..
Re: • by Gebbson007(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
No u Mumu buh fnk XT u back 2 ur sences
Re: • by akeeen(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gebbson007:
No u Mumu buh fnk XT u back 2 ur sences
I thought I was being nice..

maybe 'Nice' is bad afterall
Re: • by CoolFreeday(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Don't stop him from using your gas or eating your food. He is not doing you but himself. continue with him the way you use to, give him and God will never allow you to lack
Re: • by akeeen(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Don't stop him from using your gas or eating your food. He is not doing you but himself. continue with him the way you use to, give him and God will never allow you to lack
Hmm..

thanks
Re: • by CoolFreeday(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
akeeen:
Hmm..
thanks

you're welcome
Re: • by Gebbson007(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
akeeen:

Nice ke, u gonn cm out empty . Another reason why I lv being alone 2 avoid shii like dz.. dey will call u bad or worse Cux u ain't Dre Mumu. Similar shii append 2 a Frnd in Skul d moment she told dz gel nt 2 use er stuff she started boning .
Re: • by akeeen(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gebbson007:

Nice ke, u gonn cm out empty . Another reason why I lv being alone 2 avoid shii like dz.. dey will call u bad or worse Cux u ain't Dre Mumu. Similar shii append 2 a Frnd in Skul d moment she told dz gel nt 2 use er stuff she started boning .
he's been boning also.. I dnt even care anymore..
Re: • by ideology(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
akeeen:

being nice is a natural part of you.
Its not bad, but don't let people take too much advantage of your being nice
Re: • by Lewaluv(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Share the price of d gas. If he dont pay he cant use. Maybe easier to get new roommate.
Re: • by Gebbson007(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2017
akeeen:
he's been boning also.. I dnt even care anymore..

Z mad ... Just ignore z life
Re: • by DanielGb(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
You didn't do bad, most roommate come with unnecessary sense.

Don't bother talking to him.

What are you doing online this late?
Re: • by junnyjake(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2017
You were too straight with it.

If na me eh?

After refilling the gas twice and I notice that attitude, I'd just abandon him, go meet one of my babes, DE chop for their side come house drink water.

Or take a cooler there, come back home and eat it in his presence, smacking my lips to annoy him.

I really miss school.

1 Like

Re: • by Prognose: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2017
He's a freeloader.
He'll continue to use you as long as u let him.
I know his type. Had a similar experience. Guy wasnt willing to pay for gas refill or money to buy fuel for gen. The day my eyes opened was the day his babe came to visit. Guy bought food enough to prepare for him and her and filled the generator. They ate in my room while I had to get something for myself. The only thing I managed enjoy that night was d gen.

Next day I stopped buying extra food for him. Would eat before he returns. Guy come dey bone. Come dey return early lol. Finally time came to renew rent. Guy said he was just a squatter, didn't want to contribute ten kobo, but wanted to remain squatting. For another year. I just bone find another apartment quietly and waited for the rent to run out. Guy had to find his own place.

Nothing like peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: • by akeeen(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Prognose:
He's a freeloader.
He'll continue to use you as long as u let him.
I know his type. Had a similar experience. Guy wasnt willing to pay for gas refill or money to buy fuel for gen. The day my eyes opened was the day his babe came to visit. Guy bought food enough to prepare for him and her and filled the generator. They ate in my room while I had to get something for myself. The only thing I managed enjoy that night was d gen.

Next day I stopped buying extra food for him. Would eat before he returns. Guy come dey bone. Come dey return early lol. Finally time came to renew rent. Guy said he was just a squatter, didn't want to contribute ten kobo, but wanted to remain squatting. For another year. I just bone find another apartment quietly and waited for the rent to run out. Guy had to find his own place.

Nothing like peace of mind.
Here I am.. thinking I was the only one..

thanks for the advice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please What Should I Do?? / What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? / Advice To Girls: If We Cheat, Do This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.