Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39897 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Igbo's and linear stupidity are like Aki and pawpaw.

U WANT TO EAT UR CAKE N HAVE IT. ALLOW DEM TO LEAVE IF DEY R SO UNBEARABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

why are u this bitter?
I'm bitter at the useless and foolish ipod touts disturbing the cyber space with their idiotic rants all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dienlmods: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

Not everyone that is against Ipob is Yoruba.

I am not Yoruba.
Then, why don't you want a Nigeria where there is no Igbo
Why cant you all have your separate country where there will be no Igbo
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by popyea(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:
OLD WOMAN KINDLY STAY AWAY FROM IGBO THREAD

Igbo thread? Or public forum... ayam not understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Shame on psquare, don jazzy and the rest of igbo figures who think they will lose fans if they speak on the oppression on the their people.

God bless you chiwetalu Agu

When did Don Jazzy, an Isoko man, become Igbo? shocked
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
I'm bitter at the useless and foolish ipod touts disturbing the cyber space with their idiotic rants all the time.
But how can the people you have conquered still be disturbing you and the Cyber Space??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Masculity(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
owobokiri:
Very well put! You don't like it, jump out of the window. The gloves are off. A president characterized us as 5% and vowed to neglect the eastern region and he did so. The Arewa kids sent out an ultimatum and nobody did anything. We cant be slaves in our own land. Folks need to speak out and more importantly join the struggle. Since Nigeria wont allow the igbos to blossom, Nigeria should know no peace..

You better pray for peace, life without it is useless, man. How I wish this kid is alive he could have tell you the value of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

U WANT TO EAT UR CAKE N HAVE IT. ALLOW DEM TO LEAVE IF DEY R SO UNBEARABLE.

Let them all move east ward, let all political office holders resign and move eastward. That is all you need to do really and then we will start to take you guys seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by DocHMD: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
no body on NL is now Yoruba nawa o. na so una fear the insult reach. come dey even deny ur tribe
The guy is a brown-toothed gworo-chewing abokkki. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
But how can the people you have conquered still be disturbing you and the Cyber Space??
I hate cowards, come out and fight or keep shut!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by soldierdollar(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rmxr:
Imagine someone of his caliber coming out to say something like this. This is a very popular actor with a fan base consisting people from various ethnic groups. Thunder will fire them too? They will support this until someone from another ethnic group does the same, then they will pull out the victim card that everybody hates them

And this has always been the problem of some people. They always think speaking up will make them lose their fans and submit themselves to the blackmails. Thanks to chiwetalu agu for speaking up against all odds

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
dienlmods:

Then, why don't you want a Nigeria where there is no Igbo
Why cant you all have your separate country where there will be no Igbo

I am the one that should be asking the same question.
Why don't you want to leave the north, why don't you want to stay in your 5 eastern state, without wandering like nomadic??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by DocHMD: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you

Abooki gworo close your filthy mouth. The worst is already as your region is the most poverty-stricken polio-ridden region in sub saharan africa. That's enough punishment from God and nature.

You are just an almajiri waiting for one disease to kill you off. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by BAILMONEY: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
popyea:

Igbo thread? Or public forum... ayam not understand
IM REFERRING TO THAT OLD WOMAN
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Let them all move east ward, let all political office holders resign and move eastward. That is all you need to do really and then we will start to take you guys seriously.

JUST LIKE DAT?, IF OTHER TRIBES R SERIOUS, LET D RIGHT OF SUCCESSION BE INCLUDED IN D CONSTITUTION. I BET U, ALL SW E WARRIORS WILL JOIN N BE ASKING 4 INDEPENDENCE TOO.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
ELAGAIE:

Illiterates but they conquered all d oil wells in ur region

Igbos have next to nothing when it comes to oil STOP mistaking them for SS. Ondo State alone has more oil than the entire SE.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

And what makes you think that i am a Yoruba guy?

I can see you lack comprehension skill. Did I say you are a Yoruba guy?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by henryhemon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Shame on psquare, don jazzy and the rest of igbo figures who think they will lose fans if they speak on the oppression on the their people.

God bless you chiwetalu Agu

Shame on you for forcing your opinion on others. Must they join your gang?? It's not by force to join Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by labzzy: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
dis man na heavy idiot. does he think he is acting those Igbo dramas? nonsense, that's why I don't waste my time watching all those their trashes called film instead of Igbo drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Petdagr8t(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Let's Learn to live in peace....

The ruling class should Stop punishing the Igbos.

Igbos, stop the insults and name calling.
Thank God you're now getting sense. pkele..oo.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
A true Igbo blood will never be against the Biafra movement. If you are against, check yourself and ask your parents questions. No true born sides with the enemy against his patrilineage even if they are wrong.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Masculity:

Count yourself lucky, be content. Don't bring back what become history.

The funny things is that you may be passing around those pictures as a way to scorn IPOB but unfortunately you are indirectly showing the world the atrocities that were committed against the SE in the past.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
henryhemon:

Shame on you for forcing your opinion on others. Must they join your gang?? It's not by force to join Biafra.
what about Arewa touts declaration on the Igbo... so they shouldn't say anything concerning that. Don't even bother to be a father cos you won't have the balls to fight for your children.... gang ko, peer ni

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Valprof: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

we don't want naa

aunty this ur unity begging don too much

abi u get boyfriend in the east
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by chi4ik(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

What did i say wrong in my comment that hurts you very bad?
was it not the actor that said "God will roast us" why didn't you condemn him?
Don'

Now BH were attacking Muslims you are using it as a mockery tool against us, but when they attack Christians you will start shouting Muslims are collaborating with BH to kill Innocent Christians. Tell me is this not hypocrisy?

If you are a true patriot you won't bring such comparison.
if you are patriot, u won't cal me Dan Arena. anyway, when the war starts, all of us will suffer it. I use jos as a reference point.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by henryhemon(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
what about Arewa touts declaration on the Igbo... so they shouldn't say anything concerning that. Don't even bother to be a father cos you won't have the balls to fight for your children.... gang ko, peer ni

Story story how you guys think having Biafra will solve all your problems beats me. Like I said it's not by force to support Biafra,who told you my kids needs to be fought for? They will have good things of life without your Biafra .
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
I hate cowards, come out and fight or keep shut!!
lols.
that sounds familiar
the voice of anger & Desperation.
you guys must be praying so hard for the Agitation to End so you can breath fresh Air that is not Contaminated with Insults.
lolz.
Well that's Bad news for you.
Because the Insults will end only When Biafra is Restored

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngokafor(f): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

..How did you move from this to your rants of anger against Igbos in the thread which talked about Nnamdi Kanu not being jobless in a space of minutes??...weird indeed.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

JUST LIKE DAT?, IF OTHER TRIBES R SERIOUS, LET D RIGHT OF SUCCESSION BE INCLUDED IN D CONSTITUTION. I BET U, ALL SW E WARRIORS WILL JOIN N BE ASKING 4 INDEPENDENCE TOO.

When Awo insisted right to secede be included in the 1963 cons, was it not your kinsman, zik that pushed it down to be approved by the imperialists.It is karma bro, it is, to your tent Israel of Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Masculity:

You better pray for peace, life without it is useless, man. How I wish this kid is alive he could have tell you the value of it.
I got a very Big Inspiration after watching this Pics.
their Blood that was Shed will not Be in Vain.
the Zoo Must fall
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ipain: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
mrskillz:
There is so much division in the Land, and internet is not helping matters. Now you sit down and talk and the whole world hear your view and form opinion and believes. The hatred keeps growing and growing while the govt keep hoping and praying while they deliberately shy away from the fundamental solution

The words of Sanusi at the Silverbird anniversary in 2014 is gradually coming to pass. Yeah, Lamido Sanusi.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngokafor(f): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

Our Adviser!!
look at this Scumbags from SW.
they will be the First to Hit you but when you Hit them back in a heavier way they will start Crying Hate & preaching about Peace & giving you advise as if they are ur mother.
Ndi Ara

..Please check her comments on the thread about Nnamdi Kanu not being jobless,you wont believe its the same person...very funny people indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.