Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39911 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Constitutional amendment is achieved not by insulting the president, Insulting the biggest tribe in the South (Yorubas), calling anyone who has even the slightest difference in opinion a fool etc. Such amendment will have to be done by the National Assembly. It means you need a majority. First, get EVERY single Igbo senator and rep. to support such amendment. Then build bridges across other tribes in the South, to get as many support as you can especially from Yorubas. Then work with Northern senators and reps. to see how many of them you can convince to support the change. But all you do is insult EVERYBODY. You don't listen. You don't engage in even the most basic retrospection. In other words, you guys are behaving like uncivilized/non-thing animals YET you call Nigeria a zoo. Good luck.

One of the major problems with you Igbos is that you are extremely dishonest. Awolowo (the Great Yoruba you people love to hate) fought very hard to include secession clause and guess who fought tooth and nail to oppose him? Your great Igbo hero Azikwe. What Awolowo could see sitting down, Azikwe could not see climbing on top of mount Everest. Now, you Igbos (Azikwe's political descendants) are crying and blaming EVERYONE else except yourselves.

FIRST, BUHARI STARTED D INSULT BY CALLING IGBOS 5%. SECOND, U N I NO FULLY WELL DAT GOING TO NA IS A FRUITLESS VENTURE. IGBOS RECENTLY REQUESTED 4 A COMMISSION TO TACKLE ISSUES AFFECTING D SE. D BILL DIDN'T REACH SECOND READING AT HOUSE OF THIEVES, SORRY REPS LET ALONE SENATE. DEN LASTLY U SAY IGBOS R DISHONEST, SO YORUBAS N HAUSA R ANGELS, RIGHT?.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

EYIA U JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION. LET ME GUESS, UR FROM SW RIGHT?.
Why do you want to know where I come from? Are you a kidnapper? Afterall that is all ipod touts are known for undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

ALLOW D FOOLS TO LEAVE NOW

Are you a slave? Why are you asking permission to leave?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by etsama(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
See your life so any igbo that doesn't support your biafrud movement is a slave?

Receive sense
yes. Perpetual slave for that matter.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by aciza(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes he is a damn slave
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Are you a slave? Why are you asking permission to leave?
UNLIKE U, IGBOS DON'T LIKE BLOODSHED
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
And that's all u could reason out? must every feud be about screwing?
So what concerns iceprince and this matter now, that you're bringing his name here ehn? angry
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ositebello1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
If these kind caliber of people are now talking about Biafra just know it that there is something cooking,

Biafra is real and even if aboki.s and skull miners people lay claim of our properties, they must vomit it when the time comes....

Nnamdi Kanu opened our eyes that have been closed from 1971 now we can talk without fear in the face of our enemy.
my friend igbos so stupid like this who hold you down to nigeria carry your house all belonging and leave

from genesis igbo are very weekend and human eater who is come to your region.

yoruba people are decent accommodating people. that why your forefather ran to lagos. big set of animal
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Why do you want to know where I come from? Are you a kidnapper? Afterall that is all ipod touts are known for undecided

AM NOT A KIDNAPPER, JUST TRYING TO PROTECT MY HEAD. U NO D SKULL MINERS.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
mrskillz:

I in agitation where there is clear domination. But lets be more civilised with it and avoid name calling. Believe you me , the people you are calling names and displaying hatred on today, you may need them tomorrow eventually when the dream is realised. Think out of the box on how to achieve ur aim, be sophisticated, try to draw more friends and sympathy to your efforts. If not, you keep meeting frustration. It happens within friends, colleague and community. Sometimes you need to call a madman Oko Iyawo( the fantastic groom), so that he can let us pass

Oh God bless you this was I said initially that they called me Afonja. How can my people be this rude and insulting, hatred allover us and we want people to take us serious. With good calculation, good plan this self determination can be achieve amicably with no quarrel or much argument and everyone goes on his way peacefully. God bless you once more though they will abuse you or call you names never mind remain on your belief and peaceful mind and you will have peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
You're too daft for me to engage in any discussion with. So just swerve nigga

AHHH..., UR SITUATION IS GETTING WORSE, LET ME ALLOW U.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by chineduemmao: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

He is right you know. Igbos threw the first punch via the Igbo coup that ONLY targeted Yoruba and Northern leaders. FACTS ARE STUBBORN.
lol... Childish talk
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Kazim88: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
We threatened u guys when ur supreme leader started insulting our people. How on earth would u feel when u invite a visitor into your home and instead of conducting himself with dignity, started acting as the master of the house? That's exactly how we felt and telling u folks to leave our house is the morally right thing to do...

That is where you guys did mistake.
Nigeria belong to everyone irrespective of your region of origin.

using ur analogy, Imagine chasing your brother from your parent house because he is arrogant??

We are all one... North West East... We share same economy, same currency etc...
What affect one affect the other.

Yes we are incompatible , based on culture and religion but instead of self- hurting, let's look for a way to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dareerah(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
So what concerns iceprince and this matter now, that you're bringing his name here ehn? angry
Why are u vexing? is he your gay partner?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ogadimma
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

FIRST, BUHARI STARTED D INSULT BY CALLING IGBOS 5%. SECOND, U N I NO FULLY WELL DAT GOING TO NA IS A FRUITLESS VENTURE. IGBOS RECENTLY REQUESTED 4 A COMMISSION TO TACKLE ISSUES AFFECTING D SE. D BILL DIDN'T REACH SECOND READING AT HOUSE OF THIEVES, SORRY REPS LET ALONE SENATE. DEN LASTLY U SAY IGBOS R DISHONEST, SO YORUBAS N HAUSA R ANGELS, RIGHT?.

When Buhari, as president, reached out to visit the SE your people threatened him with assassination. When GEJ was marginalizing Yorubas during his presidency (even though Yoruba leaders had to fight hard against the Hausa-Fulani cabal who were trying to stop him from contesting) many of you Igbos told us to shut up. Whatever issue affecting the SE definitely predates this administration. What happened during GEJ time? Why didn't the countless Igbos,who were in the corridors of power then, move to do something? They were busy stealing billions of dollars. What about Igbo governers? Who loot their states to build structures in Lagos and Abuja? Peter Obi? Orji Kalu? Buhari cannot declare Biafra. He does not have the constitutional power to do that. This is NOT military regime. The ONLY way to get Biafra is through constitutional amendment. So, you have to go through the NA. No one said its gonna be easy. But you need to start by putting an end to the insults you direct at ANYONE who dares questions your mission. If you want to get Biafra you will need scores of non-Igbo senators and reps. to support you. But you spend most of your time attacking this same people - Yorubas and Northerners. And you think, they will now turn around and support your amendment. If you decide that going through the constitutional route is too hard for you then take up arms and fight with the Nigerian government. And if you win, you will get your Biafra (and even more). If however, you lose then you will cry; lick your wounds; and return to Nigeria. Its that simple. Either you will go through a constitutional means and you will fight a war. Its your choice.

No tribe is perfect. But when it comes to dishonesty - Igbos are no. 1 in Nigeria. When GEJ was president (and filled his cabinet with Igbos -qualified and not so qualified) their was NOT a single cry of marginalization. NOT ONE. The problems Igbos are complaining about today, were there when GEJ was president. So why crying now? Kanu did not solicit for weapons to fight the Nigerian government when GEJ was president. The moment Buhari came to power - he went to the US to solicit for arms to fight against Nigeria. Is this not gross dishonesty?

Yorubas did not care that one of their own, Obasanjo, was president. They were his biggest political opponents because he fought against Yoruba interests. That is honesty. So when Yorubas complained about been short-changed by GEJ, you know they were consistent from the word go.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Why are u vexing? is he your gay partner?
You better don't go there. Just hold your peace
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by mrskillz: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipain:

The words of Sanusi at the Silverbird anniversary in 2014 is gradually coming to pass. Yeah, Lamido Sanusi.
Yeah. Truth is bitter, but swallow it. It shall do you a great favour
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

UNLIKE U, IGBOS DON'T LIKE BLOODSHED

Then if you don't want war why don't you go through the non-war path - constitutional amendment?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dareerah(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
You better don't go there. Just hold your peace
Go where?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
chineduemmao:
lol... Childish talk

Nope. History talking.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Go where?
Engaging me, else you'll cry this evening angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Leonbonapart(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
henryhemon:

Story story how you guys think having Biafra will solve all your problems beats me. Like I said it's not by force to support Biafra,who told you my kids needs to be fought for? They will have good things of life without your Biafra .
you don't even know the meaning of fight? Physical fist exchange will be going on in your mind right now... You don't even worth the time
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ipain: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
mrskillz:

Yeah. Truth is bitter, but swallow it. It shall do you a great favour
what do you even think I am talking about?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nuvalga85(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm not a Hausa nor Fulani man but I'm from the northern part of Nigeria. But to be candid, what the fulanis and Hausas doing to igbos is not fair at all.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by chineduemmao: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Nope. History talking.
ok
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Angeleena(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

Our Adviser!!
look at this Scumbags from SW.
they will be the First to Hit you but when you Hit them back in a heavier way they will start Crying Hate & preaching about Peace & giving you advise as if they are ur mother.
Ndi Ara
lwkmd....pesin cannot play with u again?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngene44: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

I can swear with my life that Igbo's are treated equally with Northerner's in where i reside. In fact some of them were even over acting. Just warn your IPOB brothers to stop creating division
in work place or on the street
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dudebuck: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
against who? You or who?no go look for work to do. tongue tongue tongue
hhhmmmm? Ok ooooh!
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

When Buhari, as president, reached out to visit the SE your people threatened him with assassination. When GEJ was marginalizing Yorubas during his presidency (even though Yoruba leaders had to fight hard against the Hausa-Fulani cabal who were trying to stop him from contesting) many of you Igbos told us to shut up. Whatever issue affecting the SE definitely predates this administration. What happened during GEJ time? Why didn't the countless Igbos,who were in the corridors of power then, move to do something? They were busy stealing billions of dollars. What about Igbo governers? Who loot their states to build structures in Lagos and Abuja? Peter Obi? Orji Kalu? Buhari cannot declare Biafra. He does not have the constitutional power to do that. This is NOT military regime. The ONLY way to get Biafra is through constitutional amendment. So, you have to go through the NA. No one said its gonna be easy. But you need to start by putting an end to the insults you direct at ANYONE who dares questions your mission. If you want to get Biafra you will need scores of non-Igbo senators and reps. to support you. But you spend most of your time attacking this same people - Yorubas and Northerners. And you think, they will now turn around and support your amendment. If you decide that going through the constitutional route is too hard for you then take up arms and fight with the Nigerian government. And if you win, you will get your Biafra (and even more). If however, you lose then you will cry; lick your wounds; and return to Nigeria. Its that simple. Either you will go through a constitutional means and you will fight a war. Its your choice.

No tribe is perfect. But when it comes to dishonesty - Igbos are no. 1 in Nigeria. When GEJ was president (and filled his cabinet with Igbos -qualified and not so qualified) their was NOT a single cry of marginalization. NOT ONE. The problems Igbos are complaining about today, were there when GEJ was president. So why crying now? Kanu did not solicit for weapons to fight the Nigerian government when GEJ was president. The moment Buhari came to power - he went to the US to solicit for arms to fight against Nigeria. Is this not gross dishonesty?

Yorubas did not care that one of their own, Obasanjo, was president. They were his biggest political opponents because he fought against Yoruba interests. That is honesty. So when Yorubas complained about been short-changed by GEJ, you know they were consistent from the word go.

MY FRIEND, LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, NIGERIA WILL LOSS ALOT IF D IGBOS LEAVE, DATS Y DEY WILL NEVA ACCEPT IGBOS LEAVING. TWO UNDER GEJ, DID HE WEN PPLE PROTESTED ABOUT D FUEL INCREMENTS, DID U DAT ANY PROTESTER WAS KILLED?. U SAY WE INSULT BUHARI, BUT TO GEJ, BUHARI IS NOT EVEN GETTING ANY INSULTS. UR CONFUSING UR SELF, BUHARI FIRST INSULTED D IGBOS B4 DECLARING DAT HE WANTS TO VISIT IGBOLAND. WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY. U SAY D COMPLAINTS IGBOS R DOING NOW EXISTED DURING GEJ ADMINISTRATION, DATS NOT TRUE. ECONOMIC POLICIES OF GEJ FAVOURED IGBO BUSINESSMEN. APART D SEVERE TAXATION, IGBO BUSINESSMEN CAN'T BUY DOLLARS. LASTLY ADMIT IT OR NOT BUHARI DOESN'T LIKE IGBOS N WE DON'T LIKE HIM.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dudebuck: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

No you should leave it to your gods to roast us
IS this not hate speech?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / What Is Wrong With These Photos Of Psquare? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.