Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39903 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngene44:
what do you mean by that , do you know how many igbo professors we have in the north? no University in the north that you will not find an igbo prof. Let start from your school if you are a student

My school have more Yoruba's professors and Dr's than Igbo's intact Igbo lecture's are very little.

So now what segregation will a professor get in a lecturing job? it is not a company for heaven sake, even if it is a private university there won't be any segregation like the way you put it.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ugosample(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't blame you people commenting like this....
You guys don't understand Igbo grin grin
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Typical Igbo victim mentality and double standards: they want out and they are being shown the way out so what is their problem?

Leave sun will soon set on them
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Nothing special about Igbos leaving. Nigeria will lose of Yorubas leave. If Niger Deltans leave etc. Fuel price protest is different from Biafran agitation. Igbos insulted Buhari using unprintedable names throughout the election process. So he called you 5% and you started crying victims. Igbos are complaining about 'federal presence.' Poor federal roads etc. That is the core of their so called 'neglect.'(all situation that existed before GEJ became president and affects every region in the South). I have not heard a single Igbo complain about taxation under Buhari. I don't know if Buhari loves or hate Igbos. One thing I know is politics is a tough game. You placed all your hopes on GEJ and you lost. Don't expect the guy you opposed, Buhari, to give you top priority. And if he extends an olive branch to you, visiting the SE, don't threaten him with assassination. It is stupid. Shortsighted. And unpatriotic.

Igbos are an integral part of this country, and it will be full hardy to believe that Nigeria will not miss them if God forbid the country disintegrates.

And your logic is also very flawed, because whether a state voted for you or not, you still have to carry them along, as they are a part of Nigeria, and they are paying federal taxes too.

Jonathan took care of the north, gave them almajari schools and even Abuja-KD rail, even tho he did not win most of the states there.

Your logic is very bad and you must change it.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

You sound like an extremist. No different from Boko Haram:

A true Muslim blood will never be against the Boko Haram movement. If you are against, check yourself and ask your parents questions. No true born sides with the western education against his religion even if they are wrong.

See someone equating calls for secession to Boko Haram. You cant be serious
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ugosample:

Igbos are an integral part of this country, and it will be full hardy to believe that Nigeria will not miss them if God forbid the country disintegrates.

And your logic is also very flawed, because whether a state voted for you or not, you still have to carry them along, as they are a part of Nigeria, and they are paying federal taxes too.

Jonathan took care of the north, gave them almajari schools and even Abuja-KD rail, even tho he did not win most of the states there.

Your logic is very bad and you must change it.

Yorubas are an integral part of this country. So are Northerners and NDeltans. So what's so special about Igbos?

Nothing wrong with my logic. It is spot on. When Buhari offered an olive branch to Igbos your people threatened to assassinate him if he dares come to the SE.

GEJ took care of the North and the SE. And neglected the SW who actually fought tireless to prevent the Northerners from stopping his ascension to the presidency.

When Yorubas complained about GEJ - the sentiments of the Igbos went something like this:

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by BabaAduras: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one from Chiwetalu Agu, son of the soil saying as it is without fear or favour.

Not like that Lagos based slave called Joe Yorubakwe

You Igbos are confused. You want to "eat your cake and have it"

You said you want Biafra, the Arewa youths said ok, no problem, go and form your Biafra but you are not forming Biafra on Arewa land, go to your homeland. Like the Israelites, take all you can and commence your Exodus to your promised land, Igboland.

What is the problem here? Are you afraid to relocate to your promised land? Do you want to make Lagos/Kano/Portharcourt the capital of Biafra? Do you want to run Biafra from inside Nigeria? Common, I don't understand you people! You should be relocating without anybody preaching it to you if you are serious about this Biafra thing.

It is very simple and there is no quarrel here, you want Biafra, go and have it in Igboland. So all Igbos should relocate to Biafra. You (Biafrans) and we (Nigerians) do not want Biafrans living in Nigeria. That is where quarrel will come from. That is what Arewa youths are saying. I am sure you will soon be hearing this from the Afonjas.

U no go? Do you understand? Comprenez vous?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
EasyWork001:

See someone equating calls for secession to Boko Haram. You cant be serious

Boko Haram ideology is EXTREME. So is the Ipob ideology you espoused
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngene44: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

My school have more Yoruba's professors and Dr's than Igbo's intact Igbo lecture's are very little.

So now what segregation will a professor get in a lecturing job? it is not a company for heaven sake, even if it is a private university there won't be any segregation like the way you put it.
hw many service Chiefs are igbos? in the paramilitary, hw many igbos are heading the parastatals?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
woodcook:

Splitting Nigeria does not necessarily mean that people from other side of the divide can not live in either of the new countries as long as they obtain the right paper work. Not all the South Sudanese moved to the South after the split. Those that already built a life in Sudan obtained the required papers and stayed behind. Same thing is being mapped out for the current Brexit.

Why do most people think that Nigeria splitting means that everyone I mean everyone will move to either side of the divide? Even with the one Nigeria there are a lot of Nigerians living and flourishing in foreign lands. There are also a lot that has adopted their host countries as theri new country. I am sure if Nigeria split there are a lot of Igbos that have never visited the SE or have anything tangible in the SE, that would remain with whichever blog serves their interest best. Mind you the decision on what the Igbos/IPOB want is not to be based on the needs of the very few that live outside SE.

This is Nigeria not Europe and brexit has to do with a continent not a country, south and north Sudan are still counting their losses till date. No Igbo man will claim to be an Hausa, and Hausa's will chase Igbo people from their side as soon as Biafra is declared,and no law in this world forbids that,you can deport any foreigner anytime. That means biafrans will need permits to enter or work in Nigeria and they will pay more tax,no more bailout bonds or national cake.Biafra as a nation will now have to compete with other nations,meaning you don't just produce ,you must have a say in the international market.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Cooly100: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Masculity:

You better pray for peace, life without it is useless, man. How I wish this kid is alive he could have tell you the value of it.

But these people are alive even when serious war has not reached you..?

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Sirworrior(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
May God preserve you chinwetalu.you are nt a bastard.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ugosample(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Yorubas are an integral part of this country. So are Northerners and NDeltans. So what's so special about Igbos?

Nothing wrong with my logic. It is spot on. When Buhari offered an olive branch to Igbos your people threatened to assassinate him if he dares come to the SE.

GEJ took care of the North and the SE. And neglected the SW who actually fought tireless to prevent the Northerners from stopping his ascension to the presidency.

When Yorubas complained about GEJ - the sentiments of the Igbos went something like this:

Did GEJ neglect the SW?

Na wa o

Your first paragraph is also true tho.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
jboi81:

I like the way you and the guy are engaging yourselves.

I found out most of those shouting Biafra don't really understand what they are doing. Most people don't know that they are actually destroying their talent while fighting for Biafra. Nigeria is nobody's problem at all Brenda fassie and chaka chaka made it big when their country was in chaos now that south Africa is great the hoodlums that felt violence is the answer to anything are still their lynching Nigerians. When you go to onitcha market and ararera market in abia then you wonder how the federal government is their problem. Those two markets alone can fund the whole state but their fellow Igbo people will pocket their revenue and blame it on fg.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngene44:
hw many service Chiefs are igbos? in the paramilitary, hw many igbos are heading the parastatals?

When gej was president and most of the top officials were Igbo's how did it benefit you? Don't fight another man's (who doesn't give a hoot about you) war.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Caleycash:
No Ma, we want BIAFRA simple!!!
oya take biafra
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dareerah(f): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
It is a shameless HER that i put in her rightful place. The thrash bin cheesy
And that would be your future wife wink
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Cooly100: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
manikspears:

When gej was president and most of the top officials were Igbo's how did it benefit you? Don't fight another man's (who doesn't give a hoot about you) war.

..before GEJ had those Igbo officials, you had them...
What did they benefit you? IGP from SW:

Sunday Adewusi,
Sunday Ehindero,
Musiliu Smith and
Tafa Balogun...

Name one Igbo IGP...Un think say na ONLY un get this country...? We just come to dey look una? BIAFRA ALL THE WAY...WE want to create out own opportunities...and allow out people to attain the highest position...unlike in Nigeria where they are retired to make way for their juniors from other places...We are sick and tired of these evil system... cool cool cool
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngene44:

That's a different dimension.

Anyway you can't tell me that there is no Igbo heading a ministry or government parastatal.
What i want you to know is during Gej tenure you guys dominate everywhere in the government, the Yoruba didn't complain, they simply sat back and restrategise themselves, that's how politics suppose to be.

That's why i always tell some of you that you people are better in business than politics, because you take politics as a personal issue.
The rule is In politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
And that would be your future wife wink
Iffa hear!! But ehn, haven brought that up, I'm begining to develope some thoughts oh. How is it gonna be now?
I think our discussion should go a bit further wink
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Cooly100: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

That's a different dimension.

Anyway you can't tell me that there is no Igbo heading a ministry or government parastatal.
What i want you to know is during Gej tenure you guys dominate everywhere in the government, the Yoruba didn't complain, they simply sat back and restrategise themselves, that's how politics suppose to be.

That's why i always tell some of you that you people are better in business than politics, because you take politics as a personal issue.
The rule is In politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy.

...then quota system,
...different cut off marks in unity
...not using quotaa system in army, policy, Immigration, custom, DSS, etc, to fill Igbo quota.
...Recruitment of 55 cadets from Katsina, while giving the whole SE states 51
...SE excluded from rail loan
...No single federal investment in SE
...SE has the worse federal roads in Nigeria despiet having small land mass.

Mister, can't you see there is a sustained policy to punish the Igbos? How do you them to react?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dareerah(f): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Iffa hear!! But ehn, haven brought that up, I'm begining to develope some thoughts oh. How is it gonna be now?
I think our discussion should go a bit further wink
To jos?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cooly100:

...then quota system,
...different cut off marks in unity
...not using quotaa system in army, policy, Immigration, custom, DSS, etc, to fill Igbo quota.
...Recruitment of 55 cadets from Katsina, while giving the whole SE states 51
...SE excluded from rail loan
...No single federal investment in SE
...SE has the worse federal roads in Nigeria despiet having small land mass.

Mister, can't you see there is a sustained policy to punish the Igbos? How do you them to react?
You should react by voting.
you should make allies either with the west or north just take your pick.
you should hold your lawmakers and reps accountable for your bad roads etc.

Politics is not a single handedly game that a single tribe will dominate others, the north lobby with the west based on agreement.

Why can't you people do the same?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Cooly100: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

You should react by voting.
you should make allies either with the west or north just take your pick.
you should hold your lawmakers and reps accountable for your bad roads etc.

Politics is not a single handedly game that a single tribe will dominate others, the north lobby with the west based on agreement.

Why can't you people do the same?

You are a serious joke...the voting and alliance made with SHAGARI, OBJ, YARADUA, GEJ led us to no where...The 2nd Niger bridge is a reminder of that...People should try to understandd the SE people...They have tried everything but it seems to establishment has nade upo their made thaht the SE and other people close to it will leave...That's why they have sustauned their evil...But all evils have expiring DATE..
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cooly100:

..before GEJ had those Igbo officials, you had them...
What did they benefit you? IGP from SW:

Sunday Adewusi,
Sunday Ehindero,
Musiliu Smith and
Tafa Balogun...

Name one Igbo IGP...Un think say na ONLY un get this country...? We just come to dey look una? BIAFRA ALL THE WAY...WE want to create out own opportunities...and allow out people to attain the highest position...unlike in Nigeria where they are retired to make way for their juniors from other places...We are sick and tired of these evil system... cool cool cool

You see, this is your mistake your brain is filled with messages of hate and it affects the way you think.its people like you that your puppeteers will use their head to break coconut. Your problems are your leader and your laziness. Go and improve your life abeg.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cooly100:

You are a serious joke...the voting and alliance made with SHAGARI, OBJ, YARADUA, GEJ led us to no where...The 2n Niger bridge is a reminder of that...Next>>> grin grin

It didn't work for either the north or west too, because in terms of infrastructure we are also behind, but did we quit?? hell no because we have faith there are better days ahead.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Cooly100: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
manikspears:

You see, this is your mistake your brain is filled with messages of hate and it affects the way you think.its people like you that your puppeteers will use their head to break coconut. Your problems are your leader and your laziness. Go and improve your life abeg.

Truth is BITTER...Where is the hate after making obvious points known be everyone? If this hopeless country belongs to all, all should have sense of belonging...If you don't understand that, I will be surprised why you are a human being...
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Cooly100: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

It didn't work for either the north or west too, because in terms of infrastructure we are also behind, but did we quit?? hell no because we have faith there are better days ahead.

Liar....Let me see an Ibadan - Lagos federal road in the east, Lagos 3rd mainland bridge...then Abuja - Kaduna federal road and Abuja- Kaduna rail syetm...You people lie to survive. Why...All Biafrans are aware of these cruelty and there is no going back...in leaving this evil contraption...
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
To jos?
To whatsapp wink It will make sense oh kiss
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cooly100:

Truth is BITTER...Where is the hate after making obvious points known be everyone? If this hopeless country belongs to all, all should have sense of belonging...If you don't understand that, I will be surprised why you are a human being...

I don't understand the part of sense of belonging pls explain
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cooly100:

Liar....Let me see an Ibadan - Lagos federal road in the east, Lagos 3rd mainland bridge...then Abuja - Kaduna federal road and Abuja- Kaduna rail syetm...You people lie to survive. Why...All Biafrans are aware of these cruelty and there is no going back...in leaving this evil contraption...

Safe journey Sir my regards to family
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Kennydoc(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

Thats why they re the most backward region in Nigeria!

Backward in what sense, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84