Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39899 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dudebuck: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you
When I tell you the truth, you say it is hate speech, we shall continue torturing you zoo people with the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by marquay: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
If these kind caliber of people are now talking about Biafra just know it that there is something cooking,

Biafra is real and even if aboki.s and skull miners people lay claim of our properties, they must vomit it when the time comes....

Nnamdi Kanu opened our eyes that have been closed from 1971 now we can talk without fear in the face of our enemy.
Which enemy biko?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by MTKbudapest(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm waiting for oct1
grin
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dudebuck: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mouth odour anytime they open their mouths to speak
is this not hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Lloydfolarin: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
wordproof:

Your stupidity is highly propositional to the level of your poverty infested Towns...who told you Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's?
Ask Oba of Lagos he will enlighten you about the Edo inheritance.... Ewu awusa

So how come Oba of Benin is not asking his own state where his Kingdom is to be part of Odua group of companies in which the 6 Yorubas state are part of and well represented?

How come he couldn't stop Lagos state to be part of Western region governors forum?

How come the political figures and representatives of Lagos state are Yorubas and not Binis?

Can you see how stupid you sound?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
dudebuck:
When I tell you the truth, you say it is hate speech, we shall continue torturing you zoo people with the truth.

No you should leave it to your gods to roast us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
dudebuck:
is this not hate speech?
against who? You or who?no go look for work to do. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dienlmods: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

1. Why do Yoruba's hate to have their own country
2. Why are Yoruba's not interested in ruling themselves??
3. Why do Yoruba's so much hate a Nigeria without Igbo's
4. Why do Yoruba's love the Hausa Fulani to rule them
5. Why can't the Yoruba's sight the moon and sun by themselves
6. Why haven't the Yoruba's gotten regionalism and restructuring all these years

7. Even with the socalled soffacation and free education, why are Yoruba's diabolically afraid and cowards

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
michael142:
Hate speech is the major problem of the igbos. They can't talk without adding insult.
Rmxr:
Imagine someone of his caliber coming out to say something like this. This is a very popular actor with a fan base consisting people from various ethnic groups. Thunder will fire them too? They will support this until someone from another ethnic group does the same, then they will pull out the victim card that everybody hates them
And we are not going to Stop Anytime Soon
the insult is Really working wonder
Tell YOLICOM that's the onlyway Nigerians can take them Serious if they really want Oduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by eunisam: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hunger is already killing them
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nyouth:
my brother there is nothing like hate speech in the maid said you ppl in waste are the ones hitting up the polity

I be urhobo boy from warri but I dey stay for lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Which way to biafra if I may ask?
You think you can get your biafra by insulting others? You people should realise that you're a conquered tribe in Nigeria and you shall remain so for the next 100 years
Ok.
Tell the Conquerors to learn to Grow thick skin for Insults.
Because we are not going to stop anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
chi4ik:
you are just a child. when boko haram started their campaign, they were only bombing churches and killing Christians but what happened now? for past two years, no Nigeria churches has been bombed but mosques & Hausa dominated areas. Hausas in North East welcomed boko haram since it was only against gov. and Christians but what is happening now? b logical ODE. oh I forgot, u lack the foresight. mind u, I reside in Jos & I have seen it all. I'm not praying for war & I love Nigerians to b united but let not see the Igbo's who don't even kill rats as our enemies but those who does.

What did i say wrong in my comment that hurts you very bad?
was it not the actor that said "God will roast us" why didn't you condemn him?
Don'

Now BH were attacking Muslims you are using it as a mockery tool against us, but when they attack Christians you will start shouting Muslims are collaborating with BH to kill Innocent Christians. Tell me is this not hypocrisy?

If you are a true patriot you won't bring such comparison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
ApexPredator:

As soon as you remove your Islamic military from Biafra land.

There will always be something to be done for igbos, while they can only talk, the mass exodus of you guys alone will chase away less than 200 thousand soldiers in the east. Or have you guys' cowardise taken a new plunge. Common aboki military men are making you guys poo in your pants. No one takes you guys seriously anymore. You guys will shout yourselves hoax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
And they'll soon turn your brothers to suya in the north. And any nonsense riot by ipod miscreants in the south shall turn them to target practice objects by able bodied hausa fulani army. Indi ara
Ooops
Such a Big Dream for you
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngene44:
are you actually saying the igbos are not being maltreated in Nigeria? I reside in the north and I knows what I face daily for being an igboman and a Christian

I can swear with my life that Igbo's are treated equally with Northerner's in where i reside. In fact some of them were even over acting. Just warn your IPOB brothers to stop creating division

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Lloydfolarin: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
slowice:
Folks don't get it... The real threat Nigeria is the facing today re not the Igbos.... The Igbos ve tried their very best to make this nation accept them, they ve done everything to show that they love Nigeria n deserve to be trusted n treated equally with respect but Nigeria refused. What else do Nigeria need the Igbos for. You don't love them but you still won't let them go.... Nigeria behaves like the devil. Wicked nation.

Rubbish you wrote up there.

Who is holding Igbos from packing their stuff and move to the East?

Others have called Igbos to leave several times but you guys refused to leave. What a shame!

Igbos has been the most trouble making tribe in Nigeria since independence

So don't start this your rubbish sermon of Igbos made attempt to integrate... Integrate by insulting their hosts...

As civilised as United Kingdom is, i can't just imagine what the reaction of English people would be if Welsh or Scottish people living in England start insulting the English people in London or Manchester to their faces. Go on YouTube and see where Scottish and English are fighting themselves at local pubs over football games despite their national identity.

Igbos attitude ll always get them into trouble wherever they go. It's all about your repulsive attitude and lack of respect

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
dienlmods:

6. Why haven't the Yoruba's gotten regionalism and restructuring all these years

7. Even with the socalled soffacation and free education, why are Yoruba's diabolically afraid and cowards

Just 2 questions for you, Why do you need Yoruba to give you Biafra? why can't you just take it?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
dienlmods:

Not everyone that is against Ipob is Yoruba.

I am not Yoruba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ApexPredator: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
GoldNiagara:

There will always be something to be done for igbos, while they can only talk, the mass exodus of you guys alone will chase away less than 200 thousand soldiers in the east. Or have you guys' cowardise taken a new plunge. Common aboki military men are making you guys poo in your pants. No one takes you guys seriously anymore. You guys will shout yourselves hoax.
You're quite illiterate. This post can barely pass as English. Anyway if you want us gone remove your Islamic miltary, simple! We won't return so that you zoo primates can lay siege upon just like in 67. We are taking the pacifist route so that when it blows over there can be no doubt that we acted in self defense.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
You people only know how to blab. Useless cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why are u this bitter?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

Not everyone that is against Ipob is Yoruba.
I am not Yoruba.
no body on NL is now Yoruba nawa o. na so una fear the insult reach. come dey even deny ur tribe

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
I thought this man has got brain...until he said this sh*t!!!!!! Ibos are no way related to the Jewish people at all! The annoying thing is you guys keep shouting oppression whereas u frustrate the thousands if non-ibos staying in the east. My sister is serving in Enugu and every time we speak, she complains about the chest beating of the Ibo people. She keeps telling me they're the least accommodating people on earth and here u are spewing thrash! God punish Fulani people? We and our western brothers control the destiny of this country and as far I know, IPOB miscreants are our slaves and you won't get the f*cking Biafra until u guys learn the curtsy of talking to ur superiors...I've heard Ibos don't have respect for elders, but I don't know many of them are this dumb...

Of all the things he said this is the one you picked and ran with?
Which is more important his false belief in being Jew or the fact about how group is being marginalized?

Please what do you mean by accommodating? Your sister expected the Igbo to worship her or fry egg for her because she is a corper? Of course we have seen corpers before and really don not find it amusing. If your sister wants to be worshiped as a corper she should seek for transfer to the North, that is where they have need for corpers.

You ranting here won't change shit. I have lived in all the regions in Nigeria and I have lived side by side with at least one person from every single tribe in Nigeria you can think of. Human are the same irrespective of tribe and color: there are shity people in every tribe and there are nice people as well. If I state what I went through in the North as well as the passive aggression I have witnessed in the west from locals you will be shocked. So please your sister should stop being a little bitch and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by BAILMONEY: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Let's Learn to live in peace....

The ruling class should Stop punishing the Igbos.

Igbos, stop the insults and name calling.
OLD WOMAN KINDLY STAY AWAY FROM IGBO THREAD

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by hokafor(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
I didn't know this man was this bright. Well said
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

No tribe insult anyone more than the Yorubas. I have lived long enough in the West as well as other part of the country to know that. So please stop spewing trash.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igbo's and linear stupidity are like Aki and pawpaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
woodcook:

No tribe insult anyone more than the Yorubas. I have lived long enough in the West as well as other part of the country to know that. So please stop spewing trash.

And what makes you think that i am a Yoruba guy?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
See your life so any igbo that doesn't support your biafrud movement is a slave?

Receive sense

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE JOE IS A SLAVE, COS WITHOUT TINUBU N FASHOLA, HIS A NOBODY.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Masculity(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
If these kind caliber of people are now talking about Biafra just know it that there is something cooking,

Biafra is real and even if aboki.s and skull miners people lay claim of our properties, they must vomit it when the time comes....

Nnamdi Kanu opened our eyes that have been closed from 1971 now we can talk without fear in the face of our enemy.

Count yourself lucky, be content. Don't bring back what become history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.