Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39906 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Then if you don't want war why don't you go through the non-war path - constitutional amendment?

WE TRIED SOMETHING LIKE DAT RECENTLY AT D NA, IT DIDN'T WORK.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by henryhemon(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you don't even know the meaning of fight? Physical fist exchange will be going on in your mind right now... You don't even worth the time

Uncle knower.....mind reader. I don't need to fight for Biafra before my kids have a good life just leave people alone to make their choice. Thank you.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dareerah(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Engaging me, else you'll cry this evening angry
Efelefu bring it on.. Gay
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

WE TRIED SOMETHING LIKE DAT RECENTLY AT D NA, IT DIDN'T WORK.

How? Explain yourself.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

How? Explain yourself.

OUR "SENATORS" TRIED TO PUSH A BILL CREATING A DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION TO TACKLE PROBLEMS AFFECTING D SE . D BILL DIDN'T EVEN REACH SECOND READING AT D HOUSE B4 IT WAS THROWN OUT. LET ME JUST PUT CLEARLY, BUHARI SHOULD STOP DIVIDING NIGERIA ON ETHNIC LINES. WEN YARADUA WAS PRESIDENT, HE CARRIED EVERYONE ALONG N NEVA INSULTED ANYONE. D PROBLEM IS BUHARI. IF HE CARRY ALL ALONG, BIAFRA N NK WILL STOP.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Efelefu bring it on.. Gay
cheesy I like you, so I'll not deal with you the way I just dealt with ngokafor grin grin
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by sindan: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Useless chest beaters. All you people know how to do is talk talk talk while hausa and yoruba keep sharing all the juicy positions and resources in the country. Una no get one single shame for body, only to throw insults around. Tufiakwa

And what juicy position is your father or any of your kindred holding in Nigeria? Ewu
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

MY FRIEND, LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, NIGERIA WILL LOSS ALOT IF D IGBOS LEAVE, DATS Y DEY WILL NEVA ACCEPT IGBOS LEAVING. TWO UNDER GEJ, DID HE WEN PPLE PROTESTED ABOUT D FUEL INCREMENTS, DID U DAT ANY PROTESTER WAS KILLED?. U SAY WE INSULT BUHARI, BUT TO GEJ, BUHARI IS NOT EVEN GETTING ANY INSULTS. UR CONFUSING UR SELF, BUHARI FIRST INSULTED D IGBOS B4 DECLARING DAT HE WANTS TO VISIT IGBOLAND. WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY. U SAY D COMPLAINTS IGBOS R DOING NOW EXISTED DURING GEJ ADMINISTRATION, DATS NOT TRUE. ECONOMIC POLICIES OF GEJ FAVOURED IGBO BUSINESSMEN. APART D SEVERE TAXATION, IGBO BUSINESSMEN CAN'T BUY DOLLARS. LASTLY ADMIT IT OR NOT BUHARI DOESN'T LIKE IGBOS N WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

Nothing special about Igbos leaving. Nigeria will lose of Yorubas leave. If Niger Deltans leave etc. Fuel price protest is different from Biafran agitation. Igbos insulted Buhari using unprintedable names throughout the election process. So he called you 5% and you started crying victims. Igbos are complaining about 'federal presence.' Poor federal roads etc. That is the core of their so called 'neglect.'(all situation that existed before GEJ became president and affects every region in the South). I have not heard a single Igbo complain about taxation under Buhari. I don't know if Buhari loves or hate Igbos. One thing I know is politics is a tough game. You placed all your hopes on GEJ and you lost. Don't expect the guy you opposed, Buhari, to give you top priority. And if he extends an olive branch to you, visiting the SE, don't threaten him with assassination. It is stupid. Shortsighted. And unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dareerah(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
cheesy I like you, so I'll not deal with you the way I just dealt with ngokafor grin grin
Hmmmmm what did you say to him?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
dudebuck:
IS this not hate speech?
I am just mimicking what the actor said
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by jboi81(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
OKorowanta:
Local Hausa pipo with dia illiterate character.
How niger deltans allow dis pipo acquire major oil blocks in the south is what I don't get.

After the war, the military men at that time mainly hausas and their other civilian political friends, shared everything within themselves, and that is what is called one Nigeria today (oil) There is alot of evil secrets about our past and present leaders, with some foreign support, a whole lot that With time, God will reveal, we will all see it soon by God's grace. It will be too difficult to find peace or unity amongst Nigerians again, it will be like a camel passing through the eye of the needle, too much hatred already, and the truth is that; we're not one, we're too different in nature and everything, it can't work, that's why since the whites left us together and back to their country, it was just a matter of time, we started retrogressing, and it still baffles me;seeing the truth, this evil greedy leaders that have shared everything will never want us apart, because Nigerians will loose nothing, but them, and the Hausas have gotten too comfortable with the system, because in all honesty, the system as favoured them, what is the history of our constitution? Can we ask that question and get an honest answer? It favours the north because they birth the most recent one, (1999 constitution) the funny thing again is that our constitution is still facing resistance from sharia law, another northern or Islamic constitution, we have to all go our separate ways peacefully, this is important for the good of everybody! We will all do better apart, my Yoruba people you have the voice, use it! Hausa don't be greedy, let us all stay away as a country or regions, igbos my people keep your resolutions strong, but engrave sanity on it, thanks.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by attackgat: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
manikspears:

Guy what are you saying? Leave go where? Can the east contain them? How do you explain to a man to leave his whole life's work and go angry. Isn't that wickedness of the highest order?tell me how Biafra will elevate you as a person? Breaking Nigeria is not the key and it won't make your life better. Go to other States and see Igbo people flourishing, do you want them to suffer? And what is your own reason for the agitation? I am interested.

Is a tiny state like Lagos can contain 25 million people then the East can contain everyone.

Nigeria has not managed to make anyones life better so its time to give break up a try and see what happens.

If Igbos are flourishing else where then good for them, they should stay there. Im only interested in Igbo land
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngene44:
in work place or on the street
in my street, my area etc
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
chi4ik:
if you are patriot, u won't cal me Dan Arena. anyway, when the war starts, all of us will suffer it. I use jos as a reference point.

Did i even call your name in my post? when did i call you Arne please?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

OUR "SENATORS" TRIED TO PUSH A BILL CREATING A DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION TO TACKLE PROBLEMS AFFECTING D SE . D BILL DIDN'T EVEN REACH SECOND READING AT D HOUSE B4 IT WAS THROWN OUT. LET ME JUST PUT CLEARLY, BUHARI SHOULD STOP DIVIDING NIGERIA ON ETHNIC LINES. WEN YARADUA WAS PRESIDENT, HE CARRIED EVERYONE ALONG N NEVA INSULTED ANYONE. D PROBLEM IS BUHARI. IF HE CARRY ALL ALONG, BIAFRA N NK WILL STOP.

And who is to blame for this? You think after spending years insulting the other two major tribes using radio biafra and social media with unprintedable names then suddenly, their politicians will sudddenly turn around and support your bill? Why didn't your senators push this bill when GEJ was president? Or was the SE fully developed under GEJ? So you people should stop insulting the rest of Nigeria. Make peace with your neighbors and then start working to get people on your side so that bills like this can get support from Yorubas, Hausas, SSners, Middlebelters etc. That is how it works. You have poisoned the well. You need to clean it up. Nnamdi Kanu has done more to divide Nigerians through his radio Biafra than Buhari has ever done in his entire existence on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:

Is a tiny state like Lagos can contain 25 million people then the East can contain everyone.

Nigeria has not managed to make anyones life better so its time to give break up a try and see what happens.

If Igbos are flourishing else where then good for them, they should stay there. Im only interested in Igbo land
You didn't explain well, like how Nigeria did not make life better for the Igbo's? And there is nothing like break up for a try o.you are gone forever. From what you wrote you don't really understand what it means to break away at all do you. Trust me breaking away right now will make life more difficult for Biafra,you don't even have what it takes yet. Only Lagos can try it for now and they will suffer very well before they get balance well.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by amjoseph19: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
I thought this man has got brain...until he said this sh*t!!!!!! Ibos are no way related to the Jewish people at all! The annoying thing is you guys keep shouting oppression whereas u frustrate the thousands if non-ibos staying in the east. My sister is serving in Enugu and every time we speak, she complains about the chest beating of the Ibo people. She keeps telling me they're the least accommodating people on earth and here u are spewing thrash! God punish Fulani people? We and our western brothers control the destiny of this country and as far I know, IPOB miscreants are our slaves and you won't get the f*cking Biafra until u guys learn the curtsy of talking to ur superiors...I've heard Ibos don't have respect for elders, but I don't know many of them are this dumb...
How's you life and that of an average hausa man or a Yoruba man better than that of an average Igbo man.
who has the highest poverty level in Nigeria?
Who has the highest number of people who are yet to set foot in a classroom?
Your kinsman are littering the who places begging and scrubbing for scrums and left over from the so called slave.
a fucking product of a quota system.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngene44: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

in my street, my area etc
we are talking about work and business situation and u are bringing local gist
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

And who is to blame for this? You think after spending years insulting the other two major tribes using radio biafra and social media with unprintedable names then suddenly, their politicians will sudddenly turn around and support your bill? Why didn't your senators push this bill when GEJ was president? Or was the SE fully developed under GEJ? So you people should stop insulting the rest of Nigeria. Make peace with your neighbors and then start working to get people on your side so that bills like this can get support from Yorubas, Hausas, SSners, Middlebelters etc. That is how it works. You have poisoned the well. You need to clean it up. Nnamdi Kanu has done more to divide Nigerians through his radio Biafra than Buhari has ever done in his entire existence on this planet.

IF WAR STARTS ALL WILL BE AFFECTED, SO TELL UR BUHARI TO STOP DIVIDING PPLE. NIGERIAN ARMY CAN'T FIGHT WAR ON THREE FRONTS "ND BH N IGBOS" N WIN.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Hmmmmm what did you say to him?
It is a shameless HER that i put in her rightful place. The thrash bin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by nura15(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Cubeet2:
Abokis still has 1960 mentality
modern english
Cubeet2:
Abokis still has 1960 mentality
modern english
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by dudebuck: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

I am just mimicking what the actor said
mimicking or not, hate speech is hate speech!
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by fk001(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngene44:
we are talking about work and business situation and u are bringing local gist

What type of work do you do that you are crying of segregation? is your boss a northerner?

Mind you Igbo's are mostly into spare parts business than white collar job in the north.
so what type of segregation will you encounter in your spare part business after all you are your own boss.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by jboi81(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
manikspears:

You didn't explain well, like how Nigeria did not make life better for the Igbo's? And there is nothing like break up for a try o.you are gone forever. From what you wrote you don't really understand what it means to break away at all do you. Trust me breaking away right now will make life more difficult for Biafra,you don't even have what it takes yet. Only Lagos can try it for now and theywill suffer very well before they get balance well.

I like the way you and the guy are engaging yourselves.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
manikspears:

Guy what are you saying? Leave go where? Can the east contain them? How do you explain to a man to leave his whole life's work and go angry. Isn't that wickedness of the highest order?tell me how Biafra will elevate you as a person? Breaking Nigeria is not the key and it won't make your life better. Go to other States and see Igbo people flourishing, do you want them to suffer? And what is your own reason for the agitation? I am interested.

Splitting Nigeria does not necessarily mean that people from other side of the divide can not live in either of the new countries as long as they obtain the right paper work. Not all the South Sudanese moved to the South after the split. Those that already built a life in Sudan obtained the required papers and stayed behind. Same thing is being mapped out for the current Brexit.

Why do most people think that Nigeria splitting means that everyone I mean everyone will move to either side of the divide? Even with the one Nigeria there are a lot of Nigerians living and flourishing in foreign lands. There are also a lot that has adopted their host countries as theri new country. I am sure if Nigeria split there are a lot of Igbos that have never visited the SE or have anything tangible in the SE, that would remain with whichever blog serves their interest best. Mind you the decision on what the Igbos/IPOB want is not to be based on the needs of the very few that live outside SE.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngene44: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:

What type of work do you do that you are crying of segregation? is your boss a northerner?

Mind you Igbo's are mostly into spare parts business than white collar job in the north.
so what type of segregation will you encounter in your spare part business after all you are your own boss.
what do you mean by that , do you know how many igbo professors we have in the north? no University in the north that you will not find an igbo prof. Let start from your school if you are a student
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ExInferis(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Rome conquered Israel. American political system is based entirely on Greek ideas. Egyptian civilization is considered the greatest of the ancient world. Yorubas built empires and kingdoms while tribes like Igbos were still living in caves. Primitive is a relative term. Use by white people to make osus like you believe they are superior to you. Go to Europe and see thousands of 'primitive' art-work in display in their museum. They stole them all. Now, they make millions of dollars from them each year. Like I said, you wouldn't know because you are an osu.

So why are the igboes shouting oppression and marginalization?

Why isn't the igboe society a beacon of development and enlightenment?

Rather it's the reverse: the igboe society is rife with primordial sentiments, cultural backwardness, societal degradation, and moral and ethical depravity.

You dumb fukk.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ugosample(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Shame on psquare, don jazzy and the rest of igbo figures who think they will lose fans if they speak on the oppression on the their people.

God bless you chiwetalu Agu

What is this one saying
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Justiceleague1: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Faya of God roast them all and,of cos,faya,thunda will surely roast all cone_heads grin
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ugosample(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
We threatened u guys when ur supreme leader started insulting our people. How on earth would u feel when u invite a visitor into your home and instead of conducting himself with dignity, started acting as the master of the house? That's exactly how we felt and telling u folks to leave our house is the morally right thing to do...

We all are citizens of this country

No Nigerian is a visitor anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you

Typical Igbo victim mentality and double standards: they want out and they are being shown the way out so what is their problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says / John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / What Is Wrong With These Photos Of Psquare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.