Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Reason Why You Will Lose Your Girlfriend Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why You Will Lose Your Girlfriend Soon (324 Views)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Will Lose Your Girlfriend Soon by abdulmalik1988(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi, what’s up? She was married some two weeks ago now. Just like some normal people, she sought advice from some older and more experienced couples for a simple yet smart words of advice from their relationships with their spouse to be rest assured that her marriage will move sweetly and fine. I think many other newly wedded couples might have sought for advice too so they can be at the right hand corners of relationships with their spouse. But remember, few words cannot go a long way to satisfy what you actually need in a relationship. So you need to search further so you can get richer advice from any good angle you can reach. Sometimes I do advice people to reach out to professionals in the matters of love and relationship so they can take the best of working training about how to make their marriage more successful over the time. You can ask them about their own past experience, the obstacles they faced and how they got themselves out of those shit. I want you to get something right—experience is always constant in its magical functionality. Don’t doubt me, if you applied a successful experience in your marriage as it should be done, definitely it has to work for you. You just have to subscribe to their wisdom to take your own relationship with spouse to the next level. For the complete article visit http://iloveumessages.com/relationship-tips/
Re: The Reason Why You Will Lose Your Girlfriend Soon by DaBillionnaire: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Life Partner / (revealed) Tips To Make Any Relationship Lasts(a Must Know!!) / Check Main Reasons Why Women Are Date Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.