Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44112 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by talkless07: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

What if he doesn't love her.

You ladies call every affection love. Most of you end up loving up to 5-6 guys in ur lifetime and end up marrying only one and may not even see anyone

Every date doesn't mean love and not every man you come across in love's name will marry you. Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.

by "you" I mean plural for ladies generally...not personally you

I would just advice her to have fun maturely with him simple. Both of them are adults.
yes oo this kind of dating may not lead to marriage.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by sweetlaw: 5:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg put urself in ur friends shoes. if it were u, how will u feel? There are many boys out there, pick one and leave ur friends ex.

U are already having sleepless nights, think about how many more sleepless days u will have by d time ur friend starts dealing with u.

Never joke with an obsessed person, she can kill u for d fun of it and even pour u acid for free.

Give ur life a meaning. Give urself distance from dis guy and d feelings which I blv was brought on by unnecessary closeness will die down.

Lady, use ur head.

Many d#ick dey, no fu#ick d one wey go hurt ur kini
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by henryhemon(m): 5:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Most people advised you shouldn't date the guy......all those advises were based on perceived sentiments cuz A dated C before I shouldn't date C cuz A is my friend? Those are african based sentiments,that it didn't work with your friend, you shouldn't date the dude too?? If it makes you happy go ahead and date the dude. African sentiments are the reason why we 're where we are.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by blackwhite001: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Neymar Jr first training session with PSG, men this dude is a beast , ronaldo and messi should be on the run, watch video below���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op_IgR91jtQ
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Gkay1(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2017
just tell us that u want to snatch your friend boyfriend.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Bigii(m): 5:33am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.
Beauty with Brain. I'm crushing winkNo
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
And i thought i had a friend, such is life.. Pls, infact abeg no carry una die-away gender gimme, i no want..

Hia aaa if I dey suspect say u ne man,nor carry am for head oo..
For this NL na so e dey go oogrin to believ person na aw day's dey head...grin
I dey wonder why girl I mean girl go get that kind face
Mehn if u saying you a women good for u ooo
But honestly that face is not good ,looks like mamaid ask my friends lefulefu,grin no vex ooo I jus talk my mindgrin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 5:46am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
Touch ur neck
Hia u ve shange it again ow ow ow ow Agwagwa!!!grin But honestly I nor dey play ooo this your face dey scare me,.grin Those eye-lashes or brow na wa oooo Agwawgwa Aaaa lefulefu hope u are seeing grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
Touch ur neck
see nose see eye aaaa ''micheal-jackson''

Aaaaa Agwagwa oo
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Emokai3(m): 5:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Judas
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by rose54321: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2017
AlexCk:
I tend not to be involved(especially romantically) with my friends exes (or current gfs). Including excessive chattings, calls, etc. Limits dey

Na just padi padi o.

The exact mistake she made.
She encouraged calling, texting, etc, it's only natural to grow fond of someone you constantly communicate with.
She should have kept her distance from the start.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Did anyone read the part where it says "she CHEATED on him"

Date him jare. If she valued him so much, why cheat on him?
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Rihamz(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2017
FamousAghore:
It seems you already like him�.
Dating him will be like backstabbing your friend who is obsessed with the boy. I would advice you don't date him.
Good advice
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by abike12(f): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Smh
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by colossus91(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2017
That's y i love guys we will never ask such questions grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Bonjezee(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2017
FamousAghore:
It seems you already like him�.
Dating him will be like backstabbing your friend who is obsessed with the boy. I would advice you don't date him.
You just nailed it
At times when you love you gotta let go
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dropout: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
its just a belt... Nothing special. Where I stay, bad boys lurk around looking for who to harass and collect items under gun point. So when she said that, I just smh...I can bet she doesn't have up to 20k in her account.. I am a banker so I see account balances everyday of girls of her type
Thank God you are a banker. pls, I have a question. If one orders the closure of his bank account and opens another account with a new name, can he be given another BVN?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Hey don't try that your friend will feel betrayed.and she will not forgive you.
If someone did it to you,will u be happy.
As a good friend you suppose make thing work for her.
Not collecting her man.
Thank wise
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by bamite(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You have a nice booty, wouldn't mind kpanshing you wink
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by sisisioge: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2017
NO! Find your bobo go front biko.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by skedy1(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:
NO!
If my friend EVER dates my ex, it means she's always WANTED him.

She will have to choose one of us!. No need pretending I'm happy with them, I'll NEVER be.

Don't be so sure.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by inno87(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2017
lefulefu:
he might just be using u just to make his ex girlfriend jealous.anyway its ur decision to make but me i no dey put hand in my best friend"s ex.
mba oo
very correct

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by kizyalex10(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
my dear friend,this is where u get it wrong.now d guy in question is a good guy nd didn't cause d break up,so u re sacrificing ur happiness to ur girlfriend who didn't Value whaat dey shared bfor cheating,dont be surprised that ur girlfriend if presented with d same opportunity will nt only date ur ex but marry him,everybody have an ex.do u knw who ur current guy dated bfor?if it's ur cousin?ur happiness should come first bfor dat of ur girlfriend who is a cheat.cos she might marry ndd u re left out.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Never date an ex of a friend or family member.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
You must be a "no brainer" as to be soo gullible to think a relationship with your friend's ex will last...

Who is he You are clearly one of those kind of people to keep at arms length. Even your soo called girlfriend should beware of you. Shallow thinking individuals like you are dangerous.

You don't know what to do? Come lemme give you better konk so you can have sense....

Date him so you can become a statistic he can brag about over beer with his friends. Dummy!

Coming here posting trash and trying to defend your action. It's people like you that give women bad name.

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Matam(f): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2017
One of these must happen if you date him, either the relationship ends in marriage if he truly loves you or he use you to console himself and later leave when he is fine. It's your decision to make but your friend will feel betrayed. Personally I can't date my friend's ex
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by aliiy(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Asshole:
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by nothernstar: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Date him and create a life enemy between them. But waitoo is he the only guy are you sure he wasn't bleeping you then.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dominique(f): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
The moment a couple decide to go their separate ways, they should be free to date whoever they like. I honestly don't understand why dating a friend's ex has to be an issue.

On the flipside, she could be making up stories about how bad a girlfriend her friend was so as to coax us to encourage her to date the guy. There are three sides to a story. Just follow your heart and take your brain closely with you.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?
if na u get that post then its like God has answered ur prayers.ur eye first de d bobo even when he was with ur friend. that time u didn't ask anybody if it was wrong to eye ur so called best friend's bf.y ask if u can date him?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by adetes: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Its ur choice, u kno wat u want
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by chamboy(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dunno but I cannot and I will never ever date my friend's Ex..

But everyone has different preference in life..its like music,
U only dance or sing if u love the beat cheesy
why please explain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.