Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44103 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.
mademoiselle bonjour. can va?...i love ur pix.u look beautiful
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by pweetymama(f): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmnnn....don't date him.i know of someone who is currently in such.she even succeeded in marrying the guy in question but there is no happiness in the home.there is karma.pls,be wise.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Flame321: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
What if he's pretending to be in love with you to get back at your friend (his ex) for cheating?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by amdo007(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:
Such a stupid question

Give ur life to christ
You that gave your life to Christ are not dating anyone abi? Continue.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nwamauzor(f): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2017
What if the guy doesn't really love you..you may end up losing your best friend and the guy too. Be careful
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by mattfeuter(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Dem go soon pour you acid angry
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Haha all this fake topics them know Nairaland people too like kolobi things wella see as the replies long everybody done turn Dr Phil.

Anyways me too should I date my Ex girlfriend's brother's ex fiance? We have been talking for 2days now and we are so in love with each other. Please I need only honest and matured advice ni o cry cry
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by oluamid(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Well, why not?

I'm sure the three of you are all adults and are capable of making decisions for yourselves. If you are into the guy the way he is in to you then I don't see what's stopping both of you from being romantically involved. Not all relationships end in marriage or even start in love on both sides. You may be lucky it ends in an happily ever after or like majority of relationships, crash in time. It doesn't matter. You can only deal with what's in front of you. Your friend either get in sync with that or ship out.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by tonio2wo: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

You go soon chop poison! lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hia aaa if I dey suspect say u ne man,nor carry am for head oo..
For this NL na so e dey go oogrin to believ person na aw day's dey head...grin
I dey wonder why girl I mean girl go get that kind face
Mehn if u saying you a women good for u ooo
But honestly that face is not good ,looks like mamaid ask my friends lefulefu,grin no vex ooo I jus talk my mindgrin
That means u like ugly girls.. mtchew
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hia u ve shange it again ow ow ow ow Agwagwa!!!grin But honestly I nor dey play ooo this your face dey scare me,.grin Those eye-lashes or brow na wa oooo Agwawgwa Aaaa lefulefu hope u are seeing grin
What is this 1 saying?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:
see nose see eye aaaa ''micheal-jackson''
Aaaaa Agwagwa oo
What?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
What?
u nor understand Ok ooo they speak ya english na,me I nor dey for english..grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
What is this 1 saying?
waka ee dey do like say u nor hear weitin I dey talkgrin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:

No na that not what I mean..
Check your face well na,looks too constructive..
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
back to our topic how u see the matter wey dey for groundgrin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Pope22(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
This is a 2 way thing:
1. Your girl friend is someone you can still be friends with in future even when you too get married (though I don't know how close you two are but you call her your best friend). If you lose her, you lose a friend.
2. Am sure this is not the first guy in your life, he may also go just like other guys have gone; thereby causing you to lose your girl friend. On the other hand, he may also marry you, I don't know but a bird at hand worths more than a million in the bush. Don't take because how you feel now and lose your best friend. The guy is not a good person from my own view. Why going after his ex's best friend? To bring enemity between two of you or what? Its just like a satanic gift, give and take. You may have him and lose your best friend whom you have already gotten and known. Even if he marries you which you are not sure or which is under probability, won't you like your best friend to come to your traditional wedding, white wedding, become one of your bridal train or what do you people call it?
There are many girls out there for him, there are many guys out there for you also.

Make your decision!!!
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by enemyofprogress: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Oleeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Lloydfather(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Nne no try am ooo na time bomb be that, except ur girlfriend encourage u to do it.
If not u will be tagged enemy namba1
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by egbemaoguta(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
:oThe federal govt.with all their promised and fail hmmm
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dstar01(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2017
personally I don't see anything wrong in it, its a matter of finding happiness for yourself and everyone is entitled to being happy and no one can make you happy more than yourself. Go on and date him BUT be prepared for backlash from your friend and her supporters...still ur happiness matters most
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dirtyhokage(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
How can she be obsessed with him and still be bleeping another guy? I'm guessing the guy is rich or something,its bad cux it's obvious you were into the guy when he was dating ur friend

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by habsydiamond(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
what will that make u. a back stabber I guess
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Pinkfeet: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
my own advise is don't date him
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by adetayo234: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

You've got real good ass. How's Cameroon today?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

i honestly see nothing wrong in that as long as it is not going to be a chop&clean mouth situation.
If it is going to lead somewhere, why not?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
And your answer to the question is dumb
and she is also another Hypocrite
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dunno but I cannot and I will never ever date my friend's Ex..

But everyone has different preference in life..its like music,
U only dance or sing if u love the beat cheesy

i honestly see nothing wrong in that as long as it is not going to be a chop&clean mouth situation.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

What if he doesn't love her.

You ladies call every affection love. Most of you end up loving up to 5-6 guys in ur lifetime and end up marrying only one and may not even see anyone

Every date doesn't mean love and not every man you come across in love's name will marry you. Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.

by "you" I mean plural for ladies generally...not personally you

I would just advice her to have fun maturely with him simple. Both of them are adults.

i agree with you

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:
NO!
If my friend EVER dates my ex, it means she's always WANTED him.

You wicked sha

She will have to choose one of us!. No need pretending I'm happy with them, I'll NEVER be.

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Don't try that shitt.

Nwanyi-Oma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.