Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,548 members, 7,840,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

She Denied Me S*x, Made Her Brother Sleep Between Us On Our Wedding Night —husba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denied Me S*x, Made Her Brother Sleep Between Us On Our Wedding Night —husba (684 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Denied Me S*x, Made Her Brother Sleep Between Us On Our Wedding Night —husba by nwonufestus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
https://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/news/she-denied-me-sx-made-her-brother-sleep-between-us-on-our-wedding-night-%e2%80%94husband-tribune-2295853.aspx

“I never told my wife I’m impotent or that my libido is low, I, therefore can’t explain why she has constantly denied me s*x since we got married two months ago.

“I was stupefied when she insisted on our wedding night that her brother must sleep between us. It was as if I was watching a film.

“My lord, I pray this court to separate us since she has refused to perform her conjugal rite. I also want a refund of the N80,000 I expended on our traditional wedding as dowry and the purchase of some other items I bought for her and her family.”

Saheed Nureni stated this before Oja Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State, where he brought a suit against his wife, Barakat Taiwo.

Saheed, in his suit alleged that Barakat had consistently refused him s*x since they got married two months ago. He thus prayed for the dissolution of their marriage and a refund of the N80, 000 he spent during their traditional wedding.

”My lord, I met my wife through an intermediary. When we started courting, I dotted and lavished money on her, but any time I asked her for s*x she would refuse me and ask me to wait till we were married.

“I held her in high esteem and held the opinion that she was virtuous.

“We chose a date for our wedding and a list of items expected from my family for our traditional wedding was handed over to my mother through me.

“All they demanded for summed up to N80, 000 including clothes, shoes, bags and jewelry which I bought for my wife.

“We gladly provided all these. To me, the N80,000 was money well spent because I was convinced she’s a wife material. But the scales fell from my eyes shortly after we got married.

“I couldn’t wait to have the wedding ceremony over and seal it with rounds of s*x with my wife that night. But I ended up being disappointed and devastated.

“What I first noticed that night was that my wife suddenly turned cold towards me; she displayed no emotions or affection. I assumed she was shy since it was expected that we made love on our first night.

“My mother was around and she slept in our sitting room while her teenage brother also came home with us after the ceremony.

“When it was time to go to bed, to my surprise, he asked her brother to sleep between us.

“I was stunned and queried such a decision. When I realised we were both talking at the top of our voices and would likely wake neighbours up, I decided she had her way for peace to reign.

“I went to bed angry. When it was far into the night, I woke his brother up and pushed him out of the room. I told him to go and sleep in the sitting room.

“My wife denied me s*x that night and every other time I demanded for it. I reported her to our intermediary who spoke with her parents.

“They told her my wife belonged to a spiritual group and that some amount of money must be given to the group and a rite carried out before I could have my way with her.

“But Barakat vowed never to sleep with me no matter what step I took and added that she was ready to leave my house.

“My lord, Barakat and her parents are fraudsters and have successfully played on my ignorance. They want to eat their cake and have it.

“I’ve come to end our marriage and have all I spent on her as dowry and other expenses during our wedding returned to me,” he concluded.

“I agree to divorce, “Barakat told the court.

“My husband is a liar. He has a large appetite for s*x and he’s always demanding for it like food.

“We were the only one in the room on our wedding night. We made love throughout the night and he left me fagged out. My brother slept in the sitting room.

“We started having s*x right from the time we were courting. There were times I took my brother along with me when on visitation to his place. We would sometimes ask him to excuse us when we want to make love. My brother is here in court and can testify to this.”

The court president, Chief Ademola Odunola, requested that the brother come out to give his testimony.

The teenage brother, Morufu Taiwo, testifying stated thus: ”I sometimes go with my elder sister, Barakat ,to her husband’s place while they were courting.

“On many occasions, he would buy me bread and soft drink and ask me to go and eat it in his shop which is close by. He and my sister would then lock the door behind them and would be in the room for hours.

“And when they finally came out they would both be sweating.

“It is true I slept between my sister and her husband on their wedding night, but her husband later woke me up and asked me to sleep on the chair in the room.

“Though it was dark, the window was opened and rays of light were coming in which made it possible for me to see what both of them were doing.

“They started by kissing each other and later made love, sleeping with each other,” he said.

Saheed’s mother was in court as well as Barakat’s parents. Both parties spoke in support of their children.

After he had listened to all parties, Odunade adjourned the case till August 23 and ordered that Barakat’s parents come to court with a refund of N50,000.

The post She denied me s*x, made her brother sleep between us on our wedding night —Husband appeared first on Tribune.
Re: She Denied Me S*x, Made Her Brother Sleep Between Us On Our Wedding Night —husba by kendallwoods(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Just rape her

(1) (Reply)

DDE / Understanding Women: Unlocking The Mystery Of What Women Really Want / Photo Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Kissing His Wife in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.