Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (75733 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by HeWrites(m): 4:42am On Mar 17, 2018
A vengeful ex-boyfriend shared his ex-girlfriend's nude photos online to prove he once dated her.

Ntwana shared a decent photo of the lady known as Snenhlahla Dube and captioned it: "I must say my gf is hot".

But she replied, telling him to delete the photo because she's engaged.

Rather than oblige, Ntwana went on to reveal he had her nude photos, then he released it as proof on Twitter.

After sharing the photos, the idiot went on to boast that he has more nude photos of her that are better than the one released. He then smugly added that no one breaks up with him and goes free.
He has said

He has said Miss Dube is threatening to sue him but he isn't bothered. Meanwhile, there are people supporting his actions, saying as long as she sent it to him, it's OK for him to share.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-exposes-his-ex-girlfriends-nude-photos-after-she-denied-dating-him.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by HeWrites(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by kunlesufyan(m): 4:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Serious matter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Liliyann(f): 5:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Nonsense!!!
Only weak,immature and broke ass guys go about exposing girls nude!!
In as much as it isn't good to send nudes,its also very wrong to send it.
If you must send, do not send full nudes,crop out your face to avoid all this embarrassment!!
The girl should have dealt with the guy before all this became public,when there are able men to do a clean job!
Nobody dares mess with me!!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by nero2face: 5:02am On Mar 17, 2018
OP why de black paint na... Can't u leave something as u saw it?

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2018
The guy is a loser. He should bury his head in shame. You lost her to another man and all you could resort to, was to expose her nudes. Nonsense! Even if she denies dating u........and so Fvcking what? She told you to delete cos she's engaged.......then delete and move on!

I blame the idiot girl and all other girls that send nudes to guys or allow guys take their nudes

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by DavSagacity(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Crazy things ladies do that will later hurt their future

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
If you must send, do not send full nudes,crop out your face to avoid all this embarrassment!!
The girl should have dealt with the guy before all this became public,when there are able men to do a clean job!

Which clean job are you talking about? You would take his life?! undecided like seriously!! Who asked you to send your nudes ab initio?

Na wa o! Which kain women we get for this our generation? sad

#God help good men

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by divinehand2003(m): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2018
If a relationship comes to a halt, both couples should learn to move on with their lives. It may be difficult to forget about it totally but there is no need to start sharing his/her intimate secrets with every Tom, Díck and Harry just to get back at your ex. Only weak and highly insecure good for nothing individuals do so.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Girls dey fall hands sha, you will kill me before I send you nudes, guys that's can kiss and tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by BabbanBura(m): 6:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Girls dey fall hands sha, you will kill me before I send you nudes, guys that's can kiss and tell.

That's what happens when u deal with boys - sadly you gals love these immature outgoing guys cos of the bad boy aura they exude

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2018
y will u let a man snap u nude ?
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Uyi168: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Op self,cnt u just allow someone to see the whole thing in peace?

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by don4real18(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't and won't request for your nudes... Do I want to use it to masturbate nii?

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by don4real18(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't and won't request for your nudes... Do I want to use it to masturbate nii? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by CastedAyo: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
The girl should have dealt with the guy before all this became public, when there are able men to do a clean job!

You need to be arrested!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by sylvez(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2018
the next breaking news will be that she have killed herself....
it's better she commits suicide than to kill herself o!!
meanwhile, e no go better for Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Evablizin(f): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2018
sylvez:
the next breaking news will be that she have killed herself....

it's better she commits suicide than to kill herself o!!

meanwhile, e no go better for Buhari
cheesy

What is the difference between suicide and killing herself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Mcslize: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!

You will only end up putting yourself in more troubles cuz you will surely be jailed for your action. Is that what you prefer? Cuz definitely the men that will do the clean job will be arrested and they will end up exposing you as the one that send them.

Don't let your wrong actions put you in more troubles. The worst is that once they are done doing the clean job, they will run hiding. Those that have committed one crime or the other have no peace of mind cuz they keep on running and hiding till they will run no more then thats where you will hear the common expression: " it's the work of the devil" whereas devil was on his own when they were committing their crimes.

Don't gamble with your freedom.

38 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by sylvez(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2018
how did you loose your sense of humor??
is it the hardship in the country...
OK, answer this simple questions...
where is Nigeria located in West Africa ? na who sing 30billion by Davido??
if you can't answer these questions, my sister your case is different
Evablizin:
cheesy
What is the difference between suicide and killing herself?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Donjazzy12(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
You sound so weak! Na girls like you dey beg man to date am. Abegi keep quiet joor

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2018
Where d uncensored pic. Sodiq the copy copy blogger. Source is insta not ur blog

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Sabiboii17(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Macgreat(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
shocked shocked angry grin cheesy
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by CharlieMaria(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
It must be Zimbabwe.. . lipsrsealed
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by ifyalways(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Women never learn, some.

The boy is an idiot
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Proffdada: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Are my eyes going bad cause I can't see anything nude

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Culin(f): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Don't send nudes to mofos you wee not listen. Ok if you're sending, don't let your face show, you wee still not listen. Hian!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.