Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army (16653 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by atorioke(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Nigerian Army has made a shock discovery about how Boko Haram has been getting the supply of female suicide bombers.

Army spokesman, Brigadier Gen. Sani Usman said the girls were donated by their parents, according to some of the would-be-bombers apprehended and who made revealing statements during interrogations.

“It was discovered that most of these hapless minors were “donated” to the terrorists sect by their heartless and misguided parents and guardians, as part of their contribution to the perpetuation of the Boko Haram terrorists’ dastardly acts against the Nigerian society and humanity”, Usman said.

“The acts of these parents and guardians are not only barbaric, but condemnable and unacceptable”, he added.

He appealed to religious, traditional and community leaders, and well-meaning Nigerians in the North-East, to dissuade their people from donating their daughters to Boko Haram for indoctrination and suicide bombing missions.

“Nigerians have a responsibility and obligation to collectively mould our children and wards and define a better future for them rather than condemning them to death by the criminal Boko Haram terrorists and their sympathizers through suicide bombings,” Usman said.

He urged the people to be more vigilant, security conscious and report any suspicious persons or those whose daughters or female wards are missing or have not been seen recently.

”You can report by calling 193 on any network.

“The public is also reminded that the Nigerian Army’s offer and reward of the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00) to anybody that provide information about suicide bombing, is still valid,” he added.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/parents-donate-daughters-to-boko-haram-army/

1 Like

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Yeligray(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
If things where better and people had what to eat this country wouldn't have been like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by abdallah9566(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wtf!
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by nextprince: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Very good one there.

Therefore, parents of those girls should be located and arrested for proper interrogation & arraignment not just for murder, but also for terrorism.

Blazing bastards, idiots, goats.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by subtlemee(f): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
I am tired of this country..how did we get here?

4 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by uboma(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yeligray:
If things where better and people had what to eat this country wouldn't have been like this

Then before Boko Haram activities started and now, when will you say life was better off here in Nigeria?

I guess you will agree with me that life was better off before Boko Haram started their wanton killings and destruction of properties within the North East.

In this case, why blame the activities of Boko Haram to the poor state of the economy?

our major problem in Nigeria has always been religion.

we do not see ourselves as brothers and sisters, hence the wanton destruction of lives and properties by Boko Haram and others.

8 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by skywalker240(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hope this makes front page
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Yeligray(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2017
uboma:

Then before Boko Haram activities started and now, when will you say life was better off here in Nigeria?

I guess you will agree with me that life was better off before Boko Haram started their wanton killings and destruction of properties within the North East.

In this case, why blame the activities of Boko Haram to the poor state of the economy?

we do not see ourselves as brothers and sisters, hence the wanton destruction of lives and properties by Boko Haram and others.
forget religion our major problem is our leaders they are not capable,

1 Like

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Yeligray(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2017
uboma:

the major problem we have is our leaders
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by BuariCopyPaste: 6:04am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very good one there.

Therefore, parents of those girls should be located and arrested for proper interrogation & arraignment not just for murder, but also for terrorism.

Blazing bastards, idiots, goats.

Bokoharam commanders who were arrested are being released on daily basis and you are here talking of arraigning the parents.

How many bokoharam suspects have been taken to court??

15 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Etizz: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
where our army dey get their information from?

hope nor be lai dey feed dem with all Dis info oh...

I am not really understanding
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
they have been enjoying Niger Delta oil and enjoying British patronages yet they feed from dirt , when all this leverage is taken away from them they will eat themselves in raw
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
they have been enjoying Niger Delta oil and enjoying British patronages yet they feed from dirt , when all this leverage is taken away from them they will eat themselves in raw , don't tell me people that still remain law abiding are not also affected from this Hausa/British tag called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
uboma:

believe me Nigeria problem is not all about religion, I am a Christian and I will never shed blood or engage in any nefarious activities that will bring bridge of peace, British should be blamed for all this, they did not sort the ideas of the locals and know if they are really and willingly want to live as 1 Nigeria , from our code of dressing, foods, culture, physical appearance, social orientation u will know that Nigeria is 3 countries in 1 ... Yoruba's and Igbo's have similar culture , u hardly differentiate Yoruba man from Igbo man, their code of dressing is similar , and both tribes are less provocative less suicidal and primitive than folks from northern desert... if u said its religion ,why Yoruba Muslims still remain maintain calm and less provocative since time 00AD

9 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by dlondonbadboy: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Remove a certain religion from the world and the world would know peace....This religion know it self.

They are the problem of the world..

Can a mod ban me for what I did not say? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by pmc01(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Why?
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by kevoh(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
When one poverty stricken man whose source of livelihood is just a tray of kolanuts, will easily father 20 children with just two wives in that corner of the earth using religion as his justification, how won't they easily sacrifice thier children to be used as pawns and suicide bombers for Boko Haram. angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Afonjas will not say anything now but run to Biafraa threads

1 Like

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by LastSurvivor11: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
But Arewa yooth will say it's nnamdi kanu that is providing the girls while northern elders will still tell you how southerners are sponsoring boko haram..

Bunch of foolish wicked hypocrite. .

2 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos will be too small to finish off
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Jaqenhghar: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Then you will hear that the parents are forced to offer their daughters out of fear of BH
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by StRichard(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
That's not new, it has been happening for a very long time.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by gabe: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
How can the Army think like this? This is extremely stupid. The girls are kidnapped, brainwashed and used.

6 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by KayDEAN(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Sometimes I wonder whether the Islam brain is normal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Kingkamal(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Just normal news like others... senseless post... they kidnap and put them bomb.. how could kuka told nigerians cheap lies.. what about ISIS is that the same process?
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Gourdoinc(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
when Islam encourages them to give birth like rats, how will they value their kin. crazy ideologies.

5 Likes

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by qualityovenbake(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mentally deranged parent
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by clefstone(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
The whole Boko Haram mess will end only when Northern muslims admit what the problem is and tackle it. I remember at the beginning of the BH killings sometimes in 2011 there was a massive propaganda in d north that some BH members caught were Christians. This, at the time was to calm the minds of the many muslims who must have been questioning how their fellow muslims can be so evil in d name of God. Now, instead of admitting the religious error going on there in d north they started blaming everyone but themselves up to d point that they accused GEJ of sponsoring BH. Now GEJ is out of power, who is there to blame again?

Until Muslims stop leaving in denial, BH will continue to reign terror. The normal muslim believe that secular government should not rule them. It's one of the basic sharia principle. What is BH fighting for? the same anti secularism almost all muslims believe in. Why on earth will a normal human being give his daughter to be used for suicide bombing if not for ideological belief.

abeg make I stop for here, I don tire

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondus Fights Back As PDP Governors Move To Dissolve NWC / Nigeria Sliding Towards Dictatorship, FG Trying To Suppress Obi – LP / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.