Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men (4766 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by TOPE20001(f): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Exactly! Sometimes I can't help but blame the girls that date the married men. I mean if all married men knew they would be getting 'it' except frrom their wives, they'll act better. But before you say 'Jack Robinson' there's already one sexy girl like that winding and shaking in front of your man . . .  undecided

I always tell any married man that hits on me, 'you can't eat your cake and have it' . . . .  You chose to marry abi, then deal with the whole one-woman thing that comes with it.

But like Abekeade08 said, God will help that man that calls himself my hubby and cheats on me! By the time I'm through with him, he'll wish he never met someone like me . . . angry  angry

My sentiments excatly wink
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2010
^^^ meanwhile where have you been undecided
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by smooooooth: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Exactly! Sometimes I can't help but blame the girls that date the married men. I mean if all married men knew they would be getting 'it' except frrom their wives, they'll act better. But before you say 'Jack Robinson' there's already one sexy girl like that winding and shaking in front of your man . . . undecided

I always tell any married man that hits on me, 'you can't eat your cake and have it' . . . . You chose to marry abi, then deal with the whole one-woman thing that comes with it.

But like Abekeade08 said, God will help that man that calls himself my hubby and cheats on me! By the time I'm through with him, he'll wish he never met someone like me . . . angry angry

lotz of women av said the same thing, and nothing happend. u will be surprised u will be begging the cheating man not to throw u outta his house.

@post. women cheat too, and they do it more than men.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by TOPE20001(f): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ meanwhile where have you been undecided

Lol . . i usually come online at nite now darl. more sane ppls then grin
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simplejide(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2010
if d girls put their breast in thier bras and thier pants under their skirts, then,
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . i usually come online at nite now darl. more sane ppls then grin

I feel you jor. It's just that I really do need my beauty sleep wink

Anyway, hope u r good? cool
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by atilla(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2010
IT IS NOT A NIGERIAN MAN THING O

money in Nigeria is hard to find and girls are lazy/desperate, so it gets people doing things they shouldnt when they dont cut cloth according to size.

But I really think infidelity (sleaziness) goes with corruption, Truth is Nigeria is a dog eat dog country and nothing goes for nothing, with a lot of people asking for things it will happen. This infidelity is embedded into the human species although it has stopped being tolerated in a lot of other countries and even Africa itself is trying leaving it to Nigeria to sort out itself.

If you go to half of the clubs in Lagos, no matter which one of them Aura/suite 11/ triebacca,most of the girls u see there are students, corpers, young girls looking for money coming form other states, it is not the men that cause this thing o. Even the rich girls themselves are drinking champers, vodka looking for a guy to take care of them so they can continue looking beautiful, when they meet the men with enough money and influence to do that, these men are already set into their harsh ways.

its not easy even men are being harrassed sexually these days by their female colleagues, counterparts e no easy o.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
i read an intresting study which said 1/3 of nigerian women and 2/3 of nigerian men admit thier last sexual encounter was with someone other then thier husband/wife
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Kx: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
Most cultures extols infidelity in men.
Take a trip to your village,take a survey of the men between the ages
of 65 and 90,u ll be amazed that 80% of them had issues(children) from more than
one wife in their prime.
Matter of fact,there is an adage in some eastern states that says ofu amu ney gbu ikpu,meaning
access to a single female organ destroys the male reproductive organ.
I think infidelity is cultural and should be condemned.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by ayettymama(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
agathamari:

i read an intresting study which said 1/3 of nigerian women and 2/3 of nigerian men admit thier last sexual encounter was with someone other then thier husband/wife

I WANTED TO DO THIS KIND OF STUDY

AND WAS TOLD ITS RASCIST cry cry cry cry

will have made me alot of money as well!!
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by chic2pimp(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Especially when a rich smart boy has just slept with their women. grin
grin grin grin grin Abi ooo cheesy cheesy

Abekeade08:

.@chic2chip
Maybe its ever increasing because women are starting to dish out the same card they are dealt.

Fair Enough but why complain then? undecided
Both sexes are doing it aren't they?

Abekeade08:

Annie, Why is this so? Is it because of lack of men or what? Even girls that are not married stay with their cheating boyfriends after they know he has cheated. It's so messed up to me. When i visited naija in 2008, my girlfriends were advising me not to marry a naija man, they told me they don't have a choice that's why they date naija men in, but if they did, they will date men of other races. This was a shocking revelation to me. I have dated men of other races but my preference would be to marry a naija man. God help me in making a good decision.

TBH, I'm not actually suprised by this cuz I remember telling this dude in 2005 that I was dating a naija woman and he was suprised.
His reasoning was that why date naija women when there are women of other races undecided

oyinda.:

she's talking abt naija not britain.
there is equal rights in britain and US (promiscuity not excluded)!! grin

one day naija will get there too hahaha
You bet it is the same.
Promiscuity is as rife amongst naija women as it is amongst naija men.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by bawomolo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
If a single man offers me a present, I am immediately suspicious of his motive talk less of a married man.

why are u suspicious?
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
ayettymama:

I WANTED TO DO THIS KIND OF STUDY

AND WAS TOLD ITS RASCIST cry cry cry cry

will have made me alot of money as well!!
yeah i have noticed in this country people throw that word around alot. majority of the time it has no basis.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by CHIMSKY(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2010
There are several sides to this issue.Look,lets not kid ourselves.I attended a workshop on prostitution once,and I told them point blank,that as long as poverty and hardship remains ,promiscuity will continue to thrive.

I am married and once dated a single girl.She loved the money and made herself available.Even when I told her I was married and we ought to stop ,she still continued to insist on still banging me.So please ladies dont take the moral high ground.The truth is life is hard and lots of ladies feel that if for 10 minutes of work they can satisfy their economic needs,why not ?You love the money and what it can buy u.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by CHIMSKY(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
There are several sides to this issue.Look,lets not kid ourselves.I attended a workshop on prostitution once,and I told them point blank,that as long as poverty and hardship remains ,promiscuity will continue to thrive.

I am married and once dated a single girl.She loved the money and made herself available.Even when I told her I was married and we ought to stop ,she still continued to insist on still banging me.So please ladies dont take the moral high ground.The truth is life is hard and lots of ladies feel that if for 10 minutes of work they can satisfy their economic needs,why not ?You love the money and  what it can buy u.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by 0hsisi: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
CHIMSKY:

I am married and once dated a single girl.She loved the money and made herself available.Even when I told her I was married and we ought to stop ,she still continued to insist on still banging me.So please ladies dont take the moral high ground.The truth is life is hard and lots of ladies feel that if for 10 minutes of work they can satisfy their economic needs,why not ?You love the money and  what it can buy u.

So you're a p!mp
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ chimsky
thanks for being so sincere.
Me wen i neva marry go learn from u.
We aint trying to crucify men, i guess we have to adrres that of ladies soon.
I dont agree with the fact our sickly economy or the love of money is the root cause becos in developed economies we have greater challenges
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by CHIMSKY(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ohisi,Call me wot u like.I've made my point
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by 0hsisi: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
CHIMSKY:

Ohisi,Call me wot u like.I've made my point

Keep dipping your lollipop in every hole you find
You'll soon some  emerge with some nyamanyama things that premier soap and lux cannot wash off. grin
na dat time eye go clear you
hopefully your wife will have enough  sense and evidence to desert you before you giam wetin you carry
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by CHIMSKY(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
Simo,lets face it.easy money is hard to turn down.If u r  a male and earn a living somehow,u r already a target.babes are already giving u come on signs.I have a friend who innocently once asked a babe if he cld have a drink with her and she suggested that they go to his place for the drink.What kind of thinking is that?Even if u didnt have it in mind,as long as u r an income earning male,u r propositioned even by ur wives friends.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by na2day2(m): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2010
TOPE2000!:

If some women keep their legs crossed to . . . . . . maybe the infidelity will decrese undecided

1st thing u have said that makes sense in a really long long time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ujujoan:

Exactly! Sometimes I can't help but blame the girls that date the married men. I mean if all married men knew they would be getting 'it' except frrom their wives, they'll act better. But before you say 'Jack Robinson' there's already one sexy girl like that winding and shaking in front of your man . . . undecided

I always tell any married man that hits on me, 'you can't eat your cake and have it' . . . . You chose to marry abi, then deal with the whole one-woman thing that comes with it.

But like Abekeade08 said, God will help that man that calls himself my hubby and cheats on me! By the time I'm through with him, he'll wish he never met someone like me . . . angry angry

story! na ur type too dey cry pass. as for dealing with the one woman thing, sha na u want expert sex lord, he may just want to polish his skills with other women so that he can give u the best always and not slack. how dem talk abt again, "practice makes perfect" and it is perfectly ok to share ideas with other ppl on his road to perfection tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2010
CHIMSKY:

Simo,lets face it.easy money is hard to turn down.If u r a male and earn a living somehow,u r already a target.babes are already giving u come on signs.I have a friend who innocently once asked a babe if he cld have a drink with her and she suggested that they go to his place for the drink.What kind of thinking is that?Even if u didnt have it in mind,as long as u r an income earning male,u r propositioned even by your wives friends.

Thanks for the advice.
I havent really started making real money but i am ok. i no get car o but things are great, even with that, i get a lot of attention from people i least expect. before now i used to teach in an IT firm and imagine a gal of abt 22 (ma student ) who happen to be from a privileged home offering me 350k for ma appartment and furnishing. She insists she will do anything for a friend in need. Before you know it she will want to start coming to cook and as na she wan pay, she definitely deserves a spare key,
I am working seriously on ma sef to strive to keep ma fly closed,
Even with these streams of mad gals arnd, we can deny the fact that some men are just dogs.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015

what exactly will you do to him? can you please expantiate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes During Rough Sex With Boyfriend [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Boy Runs For His Life On Discovering He's Dancing With A Female Mannequin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.