Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce (24740 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Government needs to launch massive family planning campaigns......

We are exploding at the population seams.....

5 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by TheArchangel(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
After he has stopped producing babies. What has that got to do with anything?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tell ur friends the northern elite's with u in that ur senate chamber to sponsors a bill for that first.Or re scared of telling some people the truth?

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ivolt: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
FOOLISH, STUPID WAY OF THINKING

I won't expect a muhamedan to understand the importance of family planning.
Theirs is to make as much babies as possible, then blame the government for not
"helping".

7 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by sayisayi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aura2:

Isnt that funny how you reduced the advise to racism.
Population is a big problem in Nigeria, your resources aren't going round, your infrastructure is under enormous pressure, the jobs aint going round, the schools are not enough yet you don't see the hands of an uncontrolled population in all these?
I hardly could wrap my head around how most of you reason.

99% of Nigerians are basic ni55ers.....their thinking is hard wired through a dysfunctional root! No mind am! Sharp advice dey confuse am like advanced calculus!

9 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by cy4cent(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
True talk! Maximum of 2/

3 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by presh001: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
we wey marry new new go come dey dey for Naija to produce jibs b4 our babies come?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Idiot. Is it the government that is producing the babies?

Let govt concentrate on their area of assignment and leave people and their babies alone. This guy is talking as if if someone doesn't give birth then they automatically start creating jobs. Job creation is harder than making babies, especially when the govt won't provide basic infrastructure to help in the process.

What is effing wrong with these people and obsession with population? What are they smoking?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by hokafor(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ben, I Will start taken u serious any day u pay back the money u stole from union bank.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Pizzy01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okay, we heard you. We'll stop producing more babies. So, what should be done to the already overgrown population, bomb them?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by jaywise(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
I agree with him, we need to start controlling our population for our own good

7 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by parisbluefox: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Don't waste your time....they are too dumb and short sighted to understand what he meant. Isn't it better to educate 1 child rather than have plenty kids with limited access to quality education due to scarce resources?

quote author=Aura2 post=59201431]

Population is a big problem in Nigeria, your resources aren't going round, your infrastructure is under enormous pressure, the jobs aint going round, the schools are not enough yet you don't see the hands of an uncontrolled population in all these?
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by tsdarkside(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aura2:

yea... grin....am allergic to halfcasts.... grin

and isnt it funny that in western nations they give you money to make more children although them themselves dont have that many jobs...?..

isnt it funny that the population of france is not that much lower than that of nigeria but they advice french people to have more babies and even give them welfare but advice you to kill your babies..??... grin...

the darkside can only laugh over the stvpidity of black people.... grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ashjay001(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
babdap:
I am sure unskilled and semi skilled Labour will make 95% of the job he claimed to have created.

Dont mind that berger! Cos he had unfettered access to our funds ni o! AMCON, not long ago took over some of his holdings.

And, after giving birth to 4 or 5 kids himself o
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Senior Bruce the problem is not the babies. The problem is that money is not attached to the production of value. How can a man earn tens of millions a month for sitting in a room for less than one third of the year ( a senator) and yet a man who wakes up at 4.30 to run his small restaurant, struggles?

Money must be reattached to value. We are no longer in Egypt and pharaoh to limit our birth rate. Large populations create large internal markets when value creation is the basis of wealth - and not membership of elite cliques.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by RexEmmyGee: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nooo. We must reduce govt spending to create more jobs
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aura2:

Are we more numerous than America? So we should suddenly stop making children because the govt refuse to plan for the future. There are no jobs, let alone the one to go round. Resources aren't going round because a few have cornered it all, not because we're too many. Enough with all the overpopulation nonsense. There is enough to go round if distributed equitably.

Even if there were a thousand people in Nigeria the same situation will still hold.

Since 1990 we have been hearing that Nigeria go better. It was not better then when we had fewer people, still you think fewer people is the solution. Get real abeg
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ivolt: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
pmc01:
Honestly, this is a feeble attempt at common sense.
Producing babies and creating jobs are separate entities. The last I checked, people are at liberty to live their lives as they deem fit, as long as it constitutes no harm to others.

Why impose a lifestyle pattern on them?

He is not imposing, but advising.
On the long run making plenty babies constitute security threats
against the nations peace.

There are thousands of homeless and abandoned kids on lagos street whose
job is pickpocketing and cultism and will likely venture into serious crimes when
older.
There are millions of Almajiri kids with no future prospects.

If only the useless parents have not make babies they can't cater for.

7 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by transient123(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
China is over 1.2bn people and advancing in all areas of endeavour and still counting. Nigeria is around 180m people and all monies stolen, even future revenues are stolen.

Senator Bruce, Americans are almost 300m people and still advancing , don't you think population should be to our advantage if we are not stealing our birth right.

How did you birth silver bird? No be through NTA abi?

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by emmyfizzy12(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
omobabalawo:
is it ur sperm?
Help me ask him ooooo, some body can born in peace again. I'm not understanding. grin grin grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by NovusHomo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce is known to always lend his voice in matters of grave importance to the Nigerian nation, he has just dished out a new advice to the nation.

This time, he says 'In 2017, our projected population growth is 2.6% while our projected economic growth is 0.8%. We MUST stop producing more babies than jobs'.

Then a follower said to him, 'create the jobs so we'd have no time to create the babies!' and he responded, 'Really? So the 1050 jobs God used me to create through the Silverbird Entertainment Group don't count?'.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/we-must-stop-producing-more-babies-and.html

Sometimes one marvels at the quality of those we elected to lead us. While the Senator made a valid point, his reaction to the person who told him "to create the jobs so we'd have no time to create the babies" is, to say the least, stupid. Senator, you made a general statement, the person responded in a general manner; but then you turned personal. No, the person was asking you to use your position as a decision-maker to work harder at creating jobs. If this is so difficult for you to decode, you probanly should not be leading. So you created 1050 jobs at Silverbird Entertainment Group? Such a big frakking deal! Guess what, have you repaid the huge amount of money Silverbird was owing? If you want to personalize your response because it makes you look good (by the way, you seem always only about your image), why don't you pay your debt so the money could be used to create jobs?!

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by tsdarkside(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Are we more numerous than America? So we should suddenly stop making children because the govt refuse to plan for the future. There are no jobs, let alone the one to go round. Resources aren't going round because a few have cornered it all, not because we're too many. Enough with all the overpopulation nonsense. There is enough to go round if distributed equitably.

Even if there were a thousand people in Nigeria the same situation will still hold.

Since 1990 we have been hearing that Nigeria go better. It was not better then when we had fewer people, still you think fewer people is the solution. Get real abeg

dont mind them jooor...people like kanu that try to corner all the money for themselves they dont attack...but helpless black children they kill..

nonesense people.... grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
jaywise:
I agree with him, we need to start controlling our population for our own good

Start the population control with yourself. That's a good start. Or doesn't change begin with you?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by kevoh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
I agree with Ben Bruce's message. Less babies and create more jobs. A cleaner in my office on N20000 salary had 3 kids and the wife added another one this year making four. When he told me the news, I didn't congratulate him! angry angry How he plans to manage with 20k and 5 extra mouths is beyond me!

9 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ashjay001(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
parisbluefox:
Don't waste your time....they are too dumb and short sighted to understand what he meant. Isn't it better to educate 1 child rather than have plenty kids with limited access to quality education due to scarce resources?

quote author=Aura2 post=59201431]

This was from someone who has 4 or 5 kids?! I can see u dont get d irony in that?! And, pls, spare me d argument, he can afford it!

From some who was preaching, buy naija to grow naija, yet, went ahead to publish n print his book in d US!
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:
says the halfcast...

what halfcast is saying is make more halfcast children not black children.....

they will never advice you to dont make children with white people but they will always advice you to stop making black children...

isnt it strange that they even give you money to make more mixed children but try every tricks to stop you from making black children..

halfcast are all the same....agents of whites...kanu is a halfcast too...
i suspect hatred perhaps even jealousy the problem with African parents is they have children without thinking about how to raise or feed them, i am not against having 10 or 20 children but you must be able to feed and care for them financially, and half casts parents have no problem raising their children financially evidently with Ben bruce his parents was able to send him to school and raised him to become a senator unlike African parents who use their children for child slavery to hawk in the African unsafe streets.

If you can not see the difference then you are ignorant and part of the problems with African folk. and yes! i have mixed raced children! who i raise and care for financially myself.

7 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont mind them jooor...people like kanu that try to corner all the money for themselves they dont attack...but helpless black children they kill..

nonesense people.... grin

Don't mind stupid govt thieves. They know the day of reckoning is coming. So the fewer the people, the better they can manage them. That is why they want less people. Less people is less problem.

Not long ago we used to hear that people are an asset; "human capital" But nowadays they have made a 180. European politicians are saying that more Africans are good for Europe, but both European and African politicians are saying that more Africans is bad for Africa. Hian.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ziga: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:
having more children means more hands to work....isnt it strange that you are giving money and benefits in western nations when you have more children but in africa you are adviced to dont.......

what makes una think europe and america has more jobs??....

many in america are living on welfare and the goverment is telling them to have more children...

doesnt that sound strange to una..?...

You are seriously misinformed and I don't even know what to say to your point.

PLEASE STOP MAKING STATEMENTS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND REPRESENTING THEM AS FACTS.

5 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ben Bruce is absolutely correct.
Is it a crime to ve one or two kids?
Ppl shud ve d few number of kids dey can comfortably cater for.
All these touts nd almijiris on the streets are as result of improper training due to poverty

4 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by plucky16(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ride on my Twitter Senator
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Nooo. We must reduce govt spending to create more jobs

thank you... grin..

me,listen to a halfcast... grin grin grin..tahhh...

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Lalas247(f): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
He is right !
You will see a family 5 children woman looking like life is leaving her all on household income of 50k undecided like really
Yet they will be popping them out ..... think they need strict family planning angry
Nigerians blame Government for their suffering
But excuse me how can you be breeding and be jobless sad hmmm don't even get me started on those stay at home mums undecided

Ben Bruce I dey behind u jare ...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / FG To Arraign Ifeanyi Ubah Over N135bn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.