Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce (24730 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
how did you know we are gay because me and martin fuvked you together, why are denying it?
I tire for this fellow ooo,his now denying our gay relationship...ok it seems he want us to divorce him...what do u thinkgringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin thank you martin he left his smelly pants and bra in my flat now he is fuvking you he is denying it.

You are thanking Martin0 for giving it to you well well. grin grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
thanks martin, can you please tell him to bring his brother tomorrow when he is coming i like banging his brother too.
hahahahgringringrin
I would have love togringringrin but I want both of us now to merge and satisfy him wellgringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

I have forwarded you and your 'boyfriend' gypsey pictures to the Nigerian Police. Get ready to be married in Jail grin grin grin

I hope u also forward urz to that u are our wifegringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:
I tire for this fellow ooo,his now denying our gay relationship...ok it seems he want us to divorce
him...what do u thinkgringringrin

Nothing to deny. Your family is confused and troubled by your lifestyle. They are really ashamed because they know both of you are sick undecided
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Is that what killed your father? That's why you now have a step father. Eyyaa! Disgusting pvssy looking profile pic loving faggoit
i see you love that picture soo much you keep mentioning it, don't worry I will send you another one with my big prick you already know how big my prick is i don't need to tell you. and please come with a tight but hole tomorrow i don't want that your leaky butt hole
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
i thought you are my husband? you don't want to marry me again? because you banging martin now? please give me another chance i will bang you properly tomorrow night.

I never knew this guy has been cheating on megringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Nothing to deny. Your family is confused and troubled by your lifestyle. They are really ashamed because they know both of you are sick undecided
Remember you started calling people you have never met gay, don't forget you sold yourself out.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

I hope u also forward urz to that u are our wifegringringrin

Yep. They asked me for them. You are doomed and outed. They are watching and following right now. We will see. get ready for my article on my forum. You will beg
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

I have forwarded you and your 'boyfriend' gypsey pictures to the Nigerian Police. Get ready to be married in Jail grin grin grin
maybe three of us should just go to the police and tell them how we have been banging each other.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
Remember you started calling people you have never met gay, don't forget you sold yourself out.

Save that when we pick you up next week. Sorry when they pick you up
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
maybe three of us should just go to the police and tell them how we have been banging each other.

Don't be scared. I will update you a little me on my forum. Don't go away
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:

You no longer have control over what is going to happen
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Yep. They asked me for them. You are doomed and outed. They are watching and following right now. We will see. get ready for my article on my forum. You will beg
the police can also join in the banging if they like, maybe you should start banging them I will join you people After smoking my ganja. make sure you fuvk them police wella make sure their their butt hole leaks After.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Same way you were drilling your younger brothers last week, right? cheesy cheesy
so u know desperately denying me rightgringringrin
Well I wonder why u suddenly change towards me..
gringringringringrin
Ve told u,am gonna fucvk u wellgringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

You no longer have control over what is going to happen
yea! but i have control of your butt hole!
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
the police can also join in the banging if they like, maybe you should start banging them I will join you people After smoking my ganja. make sure you fuvk them police wella make sure their their butt hole leaks After.

Ok. They are looking at you. Keep insulting Nigerian Police. They will deal with you

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

As you have been drilling your younger brothers, right? Faggits like you have not limit. Don't go and drill your father this night o grin grin grin
I wonder why u ve suddenly change all coz I never helped ur ass well ok ooo,I see maybe u need me no more..gringringringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
yea! but i have control of your butt hole!

You mean your mothers butt hole grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin martin please tell him to come and take his pants and bra he left in my flat last time and make sure after banging him his butt hole will leak properly like a tap grin grin

Hahahahahah gringringringrin
And he will start using padds/pamper's
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Don't be scared. I will update you a little me on my forum. Don't go away
do what the hell you like i see you love me so much infact you are so obsessed with my photo you keep updating me on your forum, don't forget to tell them me and you are married. you must be dreaming about my photos every night.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Well I am sending all our communication authorities is Nigeria. Don't cry when you are arrested, charged and jailed

Hahahahgringringringringrin
Does that sound like your treat??gringringringrin
Well I hope u also tell dem u our wifegringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:
I wonder why u ve suddenly change all coz I never helped ur ass well ok ooo,I see maybe u need me no
more..gringringringringrin

martin0, now that your open girlfriend know you are dating gypsey, another man. what is she going to do? I feel sorry for her. She now know you have been taking it in the asss from gypsey grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
next time we will bang him together and destroy his butt hole! maybe he will behave himself.

Yeah suregringringringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

You mean your mothers butt hole grin
i also have control of your brother's butt hole, your father left his butt hole for me in his will too before he died, i bet he didn't tell you that.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
his running from you because I am banging him now he don't want you to know that he is cheating on you. grin
gringringringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringringringrin
Does that sound like your treat??gringringringrin
Well I hope u also tell dem u our wifegringringrin

Now you know that I am married and not as sick and diseased like you and gypsey. Thank God grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
last time i fuvked him so hard he forgot his bra and pants in my flat grin I've been begging him to come and collect it. grin

Hahahahahgringringringringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah suregringringringringrin

Go and die, homo cheesy cheesy
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

martin0, now that your open girlfriend know you are dating gypsey, another man. what is she going to do? I feel sorry for her. She now know you have been taking it in the asss from gypsey grin grin
i thought you said martin is your boyfriend, or is he not gay anymore? you are the one who has been calling people gay. does he have a girlfriend suddenly?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringringringringrin

You just remembered how your 'boyfriend' gypsey wacked you grin grin grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Now you know that I am married and not as sick and diseased like you and gypsey. Thank God grin grin
yes! you are married to me! I own your butt hole grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.