Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97260 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hokafor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Speechless , The cheapest thing today in Nigeria is death. They should look for the person that offended them not wasting innocent blood. But they will never know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by talk2bity: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na only God go help us
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Techliet(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

Lol...you guys are already going berserk. You guys aren't heartless when you preach about your gods plan to roast others alive in a lake of fire...like billions of Muslims, Hindus, traditionalist, atheist, agnostics and what have you. You didn't remember humanity when your end game is to destroy humanity in a lake of fire. Not that it matters as it's all false, but I've got no right to talk of compassion, u got none!

Nobody needs your compassion.

Those souls are currently in heavenly bliss shouting hallelujah.

No better place to die than in the house of God.

You are an ignoramus.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

Thank God for Bob Marley. Wondering how you would have known that quote.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
This man knows more about the attack. He is one of their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.

this is a new level of idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by telleyway: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?
Are you human at all? Your fellow human lost their lives and you are here vomiting trash. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Rizstar: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Hope this is not a case of Igbo Jews Vs igbo christians

Anyway RIP to the dead
This man knows more about the attack. He is one of their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Karlovich:
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots

Whether alive or dead, they are his and it makes no difference to him ultimately.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
KayDEAN:
dexxy or naijabo iy
Yes boss...
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

That's my surname. At least anti-christ doesn't assemble people and ignore them to be slaughtered when they need his help. What sort of demonic God are u lot worshiping? Heck...I ain't surprised, he loves war, roasted blood, slavery and vengeance.

Nairalandsars, I don't respond to pm's, anything u've got to say, kindly say it here and mention me.

Guy there is a difference between notoriety and been famous. Been mad is a popularity that borders on notoriety. Lemme stop here.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Ngene44: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?
u making me angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by freshest4live: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
they are kids to you but the spirit in those kids is tens of thousands of years old. we humans are not our flesh, our flesh is a vehicle. we are spirit beings. so what you see as a kid may be a very wicked man in past life who killed many people. and his judgement was saved for this lifetime. the ways of YAH are too great for many to understand. even that new born baby born today is a very wicked soul. you dont know if that was hitler in past life. point being life is wayyyyyyyy deeper than you think it is and the age of the physical body is just an illusion that the carnal hinge their opinion on. me ? i dont look at the age of the physical body. its just flesh. a vehicle.
It's still irrational because at the end we all die and forget everything and no one lives forever, or at least no one has been living forever. So tell me, why do we die? Is death also a punishment for the sins of our past lives? Do you remember your past life?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Habeyy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
cry cry cry may the perpetrators of this heinous crime never know peace again in their miserable lives
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
he is right. its like if your son steals you will forgive him after you beat his ass. beating his ass is the karma. it comes in many ways
Na wao, there is more to life than what we see daily with our physical eyes, imagine l do something wrong, another vessel is prepared to recompense me, that same person will also be paid back for punishing me by another karmaic servant and it goes on and on throughout our lifetime and we are told we reincarnate to continue the cycle until the soul is purified to enter the very presence of Lights >>>> which is God Almighty himself, this is just intriguing sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Alanzazani: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=saintandsinnerz post=59200850]This is my village, in fact, I worship in this church every time I'm home. I know almost everybody massacred there... cry cry cry[/quofte]

What are humans turning into. A crime was committed in South Africa and one of them ran with the loot probably. You now come and kill innocent people that have no clue as to what happened. It will never be well with those killers. We need to reevaluate ourselves, this quest for ill gotten wealth ain't the way. Work hard and accomplish your dreams. How will these killers sleep at night hearing screams and cries of the people they mudered
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

No! he's exposing the foolishness and fraud called Christianity, "thousands at my right, thousands at my left" lol

I'm sure the survivors would give testimony "to the glory of god"

what absolute nonsense!!

Exactly ! @the bolded. They'll feel as if they're somehow more special/important, or that they were saved by 'mercy,' when they were really just lucky

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
This is my village, in fact, I worship in this church every time I'm home. I know almost everybody massacred there... cry cry cry

Choi...Take Heart bro if this is real.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

I don't blame you too because you have failed to understand my view point.

I am not here for Any religion but it's very disheartening to see humans use a case of their fellow human's death to prove points and further gratify their own beliefs.

I believe in certain things and I will never be happy to use the gruesome massacre of a group of people to prove my point and mock them.

If you cannot relate with me please let's not argue further...

we should always mock foolish ideas at every opportunity, especially dangerous ones

I did meet former theists who departed from their beliefs not because of calm well-reasoned argumentation and friendly guidance, but because they were hectored and mocked and considered fools by their peers. Those people reported that the traditional gentle approach was wholly ineffective on them, and if that was all that was attempted they may well still be theists today.
Truth is, some people respond better to analysis, some to empathy, some to logic, and, yes, some to invective and ridicule. There is no silver bullet for deconversion, and many disparate approaches are successful some of the time.

don't read too much into the ridicule we are passing here, believe me it would make one or more people dig deep and ask themselves questions that they're afraid to ask, I'm not mocking those that died I'm mocking the ideas they died with and those that are still holding to such ideas, they believed strongly in divine protection till the bullets killed them, that's sad and disheartening

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rusher14: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol. I'm not part of biafra nor do I even wish to be part of biafra. I'm just stating the obvious.

What's obvious?

You have not even a scintilla of evidence that this massacre was carried out by non-easterners.

In fact, the first piece of information we have concerning this unfortunate event states that it was some form of vendetta over some dealings in South Africa, with a certain Bishop somehow linked to it.

However, your primordial hatred and xenophobia would not allow you settle down to search for clues.

You conclude without appraisal.

Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by oxiide22(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hahahaha! Chai! U finish her. I cant stop laughing
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
how true is this? a whole 150? even boko haram don't have that figures at once! but nawa for the so call god they are serving how can he open his eyes in his own house for his children to be massacred while he did nothing! rip to the dead. besides God blames also goes to police and security operatives, 150 were attack and there's no immediate response isn't possible no one called the police

Precious in the eyes of God is the death of the saints.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Nobody needs your compassion.

Those souls are currently in heavenly bliss shouting hallelujah.

No better place to die than in the house of God.

You are an ignoramus.

Hehehehe...keep consoling yourself. They are in heaven already shouting allellujah to a god that has billion angels shouting the same hallelujah; is he that unsecured that he needs dead people to be shouting allellujah to him day and night?

Abeg, go inside a nearby church and gulp a bottle of sniper so u can go join them and sign allellujah.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by KayDEAN(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

Yes boss...
hmm, if you remember our history, ur never gonna call me boss, ever
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by augustineokoro(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
the best place to die is in the House 0f God. but not this kind 0f death. Rip to the victims & may heaven accept u all Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Exactly ! @the bolded. They'll feel as if they're somehow more special/important, or that they were saved by 'mercy,' when they were really just lucky

true talk
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by BaEnki(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

Lol...you guys are already going berserk. You guys aren't heartless when you preach about your gods plan to roast others alive in a lake of fire...like billions of Muslims, Hindus, traditionalist, atheist, agnostics and what have you. You didn't remember humanity when your end game is to destroy humanity in a lake of fire. Not that it matters as it's all false, but U've got no right to talk of compassion, u got none!

being an Atheist didn't efface my humanity unlike you, check through my posts on religion before spewing trashes, I wonders why many of y'all assuming atheism finds solace in religion cleansing. We are all human before our stance on belief.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Kimaxcon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

You are mentally derailed. You need checks and balances in your watery brain.

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Yyeske(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm glad someone knows what I always knew. Though this has no link with IPOB but it's no different from what IPOB will turn out to be in near future.
Let them take this madness out of here, like play like play, Anambra is becoming a Bornu.
I shedded tears when someone called me this morning about it.
What has Nnamdi kanu brought on us and how did we wrong him?
Ndi Omambala will retaliate o, just take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngene44:
u making me angry

Kpelle...try to get over it.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

How did human race become this callous and heartless? You idiots keep mocking the dead like you know when, how and where you will

May God have mercy on your souls
I pray such evil never be your portions
Nobody is mocking the dead. Its just painful to see people who believed so strongly in something get dussapointed at their hour of need. And the fact that even more people who are still alive fail to see that its all a scam that the white man brought. Without the white man, none of you will believe a carpenter from Israel died to save you from another version of himself! The God you spend hours, days and nights worshipping could not save you in his own 'house'! Shouldn't that tell you something?? The only time you hear about 'miracles' are in the fictitious book, none have ever happened since camera phones were invented! Then you said 'you pray it won't be anyone's portion'. May I ask, did those 150 people that died pray for it to be their portions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we should always mock foolish ideas at every opportunity, especially dangerous ones

I did meet former theists who departed from their beliefs not because of calm well-reasoned argumentation and friendly guidance, but because they were hectored and mocked and considered fools by their peers. Those people reported that the traditional gentle approach was wholly ineffective on them, and if that was all that was attempted they may well still be theists today.
Truth is, some people respond better to analysis, some to empathy, some to logic, and, yes, some to invective and ridicule. There is no silver bullet for deconversion, and many disparate approaches are successful some of the time.

don't read too much into the ridicule we are passing here, believe me it would make one or more people dig deep and ask themselves questions that they're afraid to ask, I'm not mocking those that died I'm mocking the ideas they died with and those that are still holding to such ideas, till the bullets killed them, they were still believing in divine protection, that's very disheartening and sad

You have failed!

Rather than cause some to lose their faith, your mockery will only strengthen it, save for the children of perdition.

Heaven and Hell are real.

One day it will be too late.
The devil himself will be in torment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.