Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97313 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by prodigy24: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
I suspect boko haram
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by despam(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is really sad. My condolences to the bereaved families.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Israeljones(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is an offensive sight.. wtf!... those people must be apprehended..
Since the Arrival of Nnamdi Kanu in the east alot bad things has been happening....

I just can't imagine the hoodlums that did this not apprehended

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by pmc01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
StOla:

When the house of God offers no protection to the evil of man?

When the preachers of the gospel are well protected by highly trained security men, betraying their own lack of belief in the God they preach to others?

When the devil who was created by God is left to torture the world while the acclaimed creator remains helpless and clueless on what to do about his own evil creation?

Who then is childish, he who has come to a disapproving conclusion about the usefulness of religion, or he who still believes that there is someone in the sky who can stop all the evil in the world but is never useful?
Good question!

Now, let's be logical. God promised thus in Qur'an 2:155 that He will test us with things that are unpleasant to us. Also in Qur'an 3:185, Allah promises that every one of us shall die.
These are some of the covenants he made with us. What is wrong in Him keeping to His words?
If you ask me, that's integrity and honesty.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Yyeske(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB miscreants at work, Igboland will be become another Bornu soon so they can be happy

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
This is a senseless, wicked and callous killing, if they are after the guy who built the church, why not look for the guy, why the catastrophic and senseless sporadic shooting, what kind of beef do they have with the guy and this kind of karma is just too painful and sad sad
ultimately GOD brought them all to this place to receive this judgement. how long we being breaking bread now bro ? you should know how all these things work by now. in life its CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. NO COINCIDENCES. nobody killed there was killed coincidentally. nobody killed was innocent, nobody there just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. the spirit brought them all their to receive this judgement wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm sure those 150 people that died prayed for it to be their portion lol

what rubbish, religion and gods are useless
I will leave you and God to that
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

there's no better time to expose the uselessness of religion and imaginary gods
I'm more interested in the humans who lost their lives and not using this shameful and gory event to prove a useless point of whether God exists or not.

For what it's worth no body deserves this! Whether they believe in God or not!

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by goshen26: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Am human!

God will sympathize with them. Afteral, he knew as at yesterday night that they were going to die today. So who am I to stop his plan?

Atheist spotted cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by pmc01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he's not being childish, he's telling you the bitter truth

ask yourself this question, if this were gathering of atheists instead of Christians and gunmen came to kill them, would our Christians not talk about how it won't have happened if they had Jesus? won't they quickly talk of "god's judgement"?

he's simply paying them in their own coin and its worse for Christians cuz it said " Thousands at my right" lol

abeg your Messiah is useless
Please read my response to StOla. Thank you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nuelton(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
You are such a shame...i pray God have mercy on your soul.
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by mojirayo8(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ina lillahi wa ina illaehi rojihun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

I'm more interested in the humans who lost their lives and not using this shameful and gory event to prove a useless point of whether God exists or not.

For what it's worth no body deserves this! Whether they believe in God or not!

nobody deserves this but its an opportunity to show that imaginary friends like Yahweh Allah etc can't protect anyone from flying hot led, hole-ly BuyBull was written in the days of swords and chariots, this is an era of bullets and nuclear missiles

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rossyc(f): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is really sad.. May they rest in peace. But that number though, Idonbilivit.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Well, can't really say but the initial suspicion was Fulani herdsmen but that suspicion was dropped immediately owing to the fact the herdsmen there are peace loving people and has lived with us peacefully for so many years. They don't destroy crops and nobody steals their cow or harasses them. So, people have ruled them out. The guy that built that church is a very wealthy philanthropist based in South Africa but has so many enemies wanting to kill him. There is a quiet rumour going about that they came for him but they didn't know he travelled back yesterday. Even if he was around, it is unlikely they will get him because he is well fortified with heavily armed men. All these are still rumours. The Governor is in my village now.
Chai, this is gruesome and pathetic, my condolences to your community, this is a barbaric and senseless killing sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I will leave you and God to that

that's like me leaving you and Batman
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by yunafa(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
God, why
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by blackbeau1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
StOla:

And what is the usefulness of him being God?

Those who do not believe, actually want him to be God and act like God and be useful for God's sake.

Let him be useful.
He is. Just not in the way you want him to be.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's like me leaving you and Batman
Bye son
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
He is. Just not in the way you want him to be.

you meant to say he's not like the Christians portray him be
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Rondigee: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
They wanted to kidnap the man who built the church. This is the likes of Evans and this is why Evans shouldn't be allowed to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by blackbeau1(f): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

But why now? Didn't you see the report that the attack was as a result of some business gone bad in South Africa. The northerners don't have any hand in this. Please be very careful in your attempt to further heat up the polity. Igbos would be further hurt if tensions escalate in Nigeria. Be properly guided.
I'm not trying to heat up the polity. I couldn't ,even if I tried to.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Praktikals(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

God didn't show any compassion on those that came to worship him? The almighty God, begining and the end, alpha and omega, I am that I am, the all knowing all loving omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent omnicapable omnipowerful omni-omni everything God?

Park one side my dear. If you as a human can show compassion on strangers, you need to ask the basic question why won't the all loving father show a little concern over his children. Just a little concern.
We all have questions but please stop advertising your folly here.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
ultimately GOD brought them all to this place to receive this judgement. how long we being breaking bread now bro ? you should know how all these things work by now. in life its CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. NO COINCIDENCES. nobody killed there was killed coincidentally. nobody killed was innocent, nobody there just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. the spirit brought them all their to receive this judgement wink
But it is alleged that the killers came after the South African based guy, others are saying it is connected to the priestly tussle but whatever the case, this is a painful karma, I am short of words embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Don't even know what to say. RIP to the death.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
aunty ipoopu grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by malton: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ndiofe:
They should check very well.

The HausaFulani Nigeria Army and their Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram have started attacking people in Church.

They cannot do it openly as they do in the middle-belt so they are hiding behind Covers.

This has the handwriting of HausaFulani Nigeria Army/Herdemen and Boko Haram.

Stop trivialising issues as this, biko. All hands should be on deck to identify and prosecute the perpetrators of this nefarious act.

I'm not absolving anyone, but this looks more like the handiwork of an organized-crime syndicate.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by pawesome(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

Hahahahahaha!!! Seems I hit a raw nerve. Babe, if you need some nutrition, why not hit me up and let me turn your life around. You really are malnourished and I fear that baby you carry may end up endangered.
epic
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by StOla: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
pmc01:

Good question!

Now, let's be logical. God promised thus in Qur'an 2:155 that He will test us with things that are unpleasant to us. Also in Qur'an 3:185, Allah promises that every one of us shall die.
These are some of the covenants he made with us. What is wrong in Him keeping to His words?
If you ask me, that's integrity and honesty.

Integrity and honesty means man must suffer for a God who knows no suffering?

A God who has never felt pain before but creates mankind to test him with pain, agony, misery, despair and hopelessness?

I now remember the wise saying. "As flies are to wanton boys, so are we to the gods. They use us for their sport".

Same way Job and his children were used to amuse a God who supposedly knows all, yet still subjected Job to the agony of the devil's betting game with God.

What then does this world need a God for if he created all the misery in it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
But it is alleged that the killers came after the South African based guy, others are saying it is connected to the priestly tussle but whatever the case, this is a painful karma, I am short of words embarassed
it is what it is brah. in life let us seek righteousness so that we do not encounter these types of judgements. GOD is very terrible wink grin

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible <<<< grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by buffalowings: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
What the hell

Fu....ck
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Praktikals:

We all have questions but please stop advertising your folly here.

No! he's exposing the foolishness and fraud called Christianity, "thousands at my right, thousands at my left" lol

I'm sure the survivors would give testimony "to the glory of god"

what absolute nonsense!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.