Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (60010 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Drazeen(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
homicsblinks:
More

Nice one gov, the dude seem to be in his lucid moment. May the deceased rip.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
All these diasporean hediotas!
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Mashdee(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB is this what you are agitating for.. What will now happen when we Nigerians decide to let you have what you want??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chibuhealth:
God will punish whoever that did this
Biafrans, I hail una!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by legitbizness: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Too bad.

RIP to the deceased
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by mosez346(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eeeeeeeeeh Jesus so sad..... I pray we shall not fall victim in Jesus name...........what a black Sunday.....
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
You mean just ONE gunman was responsible for this carnage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017

Since the authorities already know the family members involved, they should pick them up Asap and let them produce the bastard that committed this heinous crime.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
This IS highly pathetic and too saddening to see such lives wasted just like that.

Thank God for the proactive measure which Gov Obiano put in place to ensure that such a barbaric act those Not happen again,

And to restore peace in the land, pending on when d perpetuators of this act IS brought to book.

Long live Anambra state, God BLESS Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:
150 people killed prior to Governor showing up
11 people after he showed up ?
Regardless of figures this just shows how inept and incompetent Eastern governors are.
Security is porous AF in the East!
I honestly don't get what these dimwits called governors do with all the funds they get.

And how is this the governors fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by classicalbenson(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
moral lesson:Don't go to church, stay at home and watch blue film

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
What sort of madness is this? Wasn't he supposed to be fighting someone else? What concerns the church members he opened fire on? They should get him quickly and make him pay.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
If he isn't caught within the next 48-72 hours then...I am sorry. What was the security like in that parish by the way?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by arma: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
So its not fulani herdsmen this time around?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by hammer6: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
StOla:
But some Ipobic pigdiots had already blamed it on Fulani herdsmen and Nigerian Army?

Some even said it was an attack to implicate the IPOB terrorists group.

See how these ones below just made a fool of themselves on a Sunday

AFONJA, LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE AND FOCUS ON URS.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by nwoye72: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
i heard an ozubulu guy with so mush money based in south africa has build the catholic church in ozubulu,and hope is not anything related to that.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by muriunited(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
You are so stupid
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by plessis: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
madridguy:
Nice move the people's governor.

RIP to the dead victims.

Speedy recovery to injured victims.

As for the gunman, may the wrath of God fall on you.

My heart is with the loved ones of the 11 people killed at Ozubulu Catholic Church.

What kind of hypocrisy is this?... Are you not part of the people wishing that buratai does the same to people in anambra stat
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by chuka5000(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:
150 people killed prior to Governor showing up
11 people after he showed up ?
Regardless of figures this just shows how inept and incompetent Eastern governors are.
Security is porous AF in the East!
I honestly don't get what these dimwits called governors do with all the funds they get.

please how many governors have taken such lightening speed action or even visited the trouble spot immediately when the news is still fresh like this in Nigerian history. please don't let ur hatred for a culture blind u. Igbo will pass thru this and Nigeria will pass thru this trying times too we pray.

5 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by rusher14: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
arma:
So its not fulani herdsmen this time around?

Yeah.

It's OK.

Just brothers killing brothers. Nothing to see here.

Not the 'enemies' this time .

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
They want to do a rehash of what happens in US, too bad.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by StOla: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

AFONJA, LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE AND FOCUS ON URS.

I will never leave their idiocy alone.

The whole world must know that there are still some cavemen who need to be saved from their delusions and persecution complex.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerians should learn how to behave in crime, scenes, look as they were walking on bloodied surface.

My prayers are with the injured and the families that lost loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Amos87(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Freebiees:
A company is Designing A Basic Company Website/Blog for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that they handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons.

Read Full Details now and book your slot fast before it is filled up via the link below..

http://entrepreneurship.com.ng/2017/08/06/free-website-designblog-for-50-persons/

Thunder go faya u with this ur yeye company. Amadioha fall on you. Wetin concern company or biz with this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And how is this the governors fault.

If you are actually form Ngwa you must have heard of the twins that kidnapped a baby leading to their arrest and "execution".
It will surprise you that those twins and their supposed accomplices are still alive and well and in their hometown as we speak!
That's should say a lot about security in the EAST as a whole.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
handsomenonny:
Buharia
Bigot!!!! Your brothers are killing people over land dispute.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why do I have a feeling this is the hand work of Herdsmen and this man is just trying to cover it up so as to prevent panic. Wetin concern two brothers feud with peole wey jeje dey their own for inside church. This story doesn't make any sense
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by cutediva87(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
oh... just look at that little baby with diapers...

rip to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.